SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

On 7/23/2021 at 12:55 PM, judge007 said:

Found this one was causing CTDs later in the game,

opened the archive and the meshes were still "stripified"

as well as the textures were not in "powers of 4" sizes

I hope you don't mind, I re-converted it to have meshes in BSTriShape format and the textures in BC7 Linear with sizes in "power of 4"

CCAS v14dSE.7z 25.19 MB · 275 downloads

Are you taking over this mod? Or do you know if anyone is? I really wanted to use the forced marriage scenario but it was never implemented. 

17 minutes ago, Nerine_Chan said:

Are you taking over this mod? Or do you know if anyone is? I really wanted to use the forced marriage scenario but it was never implemented. 

The author is working on a new version for SE. You could ask him if that is planned for the new version.

On 8/5/2021 at 2:39 AM, judge007 said:

Estrus Chaurus mod updated, SE conversion and merge with Dwemer, Spider & Trapped Eggs uploaded to post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-jul-19-6272/?do=findComment&comment=3434574

Not sure if it's on my end or something else.  Everything works, but the menus for dwemer/spider MCM menus are throwing the $TEXT while the Chaurus MCM menu is throwing back the proper text.

On 7/10/2021 at 4:21 AM, Pfiffy said:

Estrus, Estrus, Estrus... Sometimes I think, that I shouldn't have made the port and release the Estrus Chaurus SE here. It is one of those mods, that need a complete rewrite with body morphs instead of bone scaling and a lot of polishing and updates to make it fit to the actual Estrus version. I still don't now why the MCM will not show up if I have all my anim packs installed.

@tasairis Just a list.... I think you spend more time on your list and helped more ppl with your list than I did with my ports...

It doesn't because it already supports SLIF. Once you start hard coding morphs, then you have to, or at least you should if you're not a dick, do a version for each body type to handle reversed sliders or do it the lazy way and put in check boxes and let the user figure out whether a slider should be reversed or not. And most especially, you have to add in every single slider from the body type you're scripting for or it's a huge step backwards from just handing everything off to SLIF with one call and letting that figure out what to morph and whether or not a slider should be reversed. And that's aside from all mess you get when multiple scripts start throwing morphs directly at niooveride and you get scripts fighting for who gets to morphs what. That's just ugly as shit.

The current chaurus does it right... you set a few numbers and everything else is handled on the backend like it should be. 

5 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

It doesn't because it already supports SLIF. Once you start hard coding morphs, then you have to, or at least you should if you're not a dick, do a version for each body type to handle reversed sliders or do it the lazy way and put in check boxes and let the user figure out whether a slider should be reversed or not. And most especially, you have to add in every single slider from the body type you're scripting for or it's a huge step backwards from just handing everything off to SLIF with one call and letting that figure out what to morph and whether or not a slider should be reversed. And that's aside from all mess you get when multiple scripts start throwing morphs directly at niooveride and you get scripts fighting for who gets to morphs what. That's just ugly as shit.

The current chaurus does it right... you set a few numbers and everything else is handled on the backend like it should be. 

Thank you! It is a bit of 'Balsam für die Seele' as we say in Germany... The port was made in the beginning. In times when no-one really knew what he was doing (at least I didn't know what I was doing most of the time) There were a lot of people, who contributed their bits, but just a few had the courage to post their ports. It was hard to get things started. Now that everything is working more or less, it is easy for the consumers to say 'make this...' or 'make that...' 

Hi ,

Just to let you know (having finally installed SE!) I have now published SE versions of most of my Mods on their original download pages.

Estrus Chaurus+

What's New in Version V4.390 (29/08/2021)

Released 

• Added fully converted SE Version
  • Replaced deprecated "Tentacle Double" animation with "Tentacle Upright"
  • Reworked all animations for compatibility with current Estrus for Skyrim LE/SE Versions

FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis in Skyrim)

• Converted to SE

Deviously Enchanted Chests

• Converted to SE

Defeat v535 Bane Patch 3.3

• Converted to SE
  • Fixed some animation issues
  • Creature animation tags menus will now show the creature tags by default rather than the human ones

I still have a couple more mods/patches to do - I'll post again when they are done.

On 8/29/2021 at 3:32 PM, Bane Master said:

Hi ,

Just to let you know (having finally installed SE!) I have now published SE versions of most of my Mods on their original download pages.

Estrus Chaurus+

What's New in Version V4.390 (29/08/2021)

Released 

• Added fully converted SE Version
  • Replaced deprecated "Tentacle Double" animation with "Tentacle Upright"
  • Reworked all animations for compatibility with current Estrus for Skyrim LE/SE Versions

FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis in Skyrim)

• Converted to SE

Deviously Enchanted Chests

• Converted to SE

Defeat v535 Bane Patch 3.3

• Converted to SE
  • Fixed some animation issues
  • Creature animation tags menus will now show the creature tags by default rather than the human ones

I still have a couple more mods/patches to do - I'll post again when they are done.

You are welcome!!!!

15 hours ago, T-lam said:

Might have to be careful on this one. Anyone who downloaded the file when it was first released will need to redownload it again (the one updated at 7:19am Eastern), as the modder had to implement a quick fix update to the original file that broke magic perks.

Edited by YojimboRatchet
On 7/9/2021 at 2:30 PM, judge007 said:

I merged EstrusChaurus, Estrus Spider, Estrus Dwemer & Trapped Eggs, after converting to SE

This works with XPMSE 4.80 and I saw no sign of the issues you mentioned.

It has the Bash Tag "Keywords" so will propagate any necessary changes to Bashed Patch

The skeleton "passes" in MCM check.

Still requires the Estrus mod from Nexus

It still has the same issues it did in LE/Oldrim MCM as it needs fiddling with to show up in MCM.

If it has the issues you posted about, it will be due to your installation.

EstrusChaurusPlusSE.7z 4.58 MB · 650 downloads

EDIT: Estrus Chaurus LE mod recently updated to version 4.381

This upload is it + Dwemer + Spider + Trapped Eggs merged and assets converted to SE.

To ensure the second set of animations are available I made the Estrus SE & VR mod a master.

Any not happy with that can simply remove the master from the header with CK, TESSnip or other utility

Estrus Chaurus V4.381SE.7z 5.33 MB · 412 downloads

Does this till take up 3 spots n the 254 or does it now that up only 1?

On 8/22/2021 at 10:47 PM, tasairis said:

Partial update - will do another one in a couple days or so.

Didn't finish before vacation and it's hard to continue working on it with a laptop and multiple layers of remote networking. Some more progress today, will be another couple days of chipping away at the backlog.

16 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Does this till take up 3 spots n the 254 or does it now that up only 1?

@judge007

If you're able to respond to that, can you please also let us know if the MCMs should be ersatz copies of the originals or something different?  My text has peculiar prefixes.  And is it OK if Dwemer & Spider mods have pages 0 and 3 only? (just Dwemer MCM pic uploaded)

I'll try to upload a pic

SkyrimSE 2021-08-31 10-15-36-62.jpg

SkyrimSE 2021-08-31 10-15-55-06.jpg

SkyrimSE 2021-08-31 10-16-09-76.jpg

Edited by donkeywho

SL Aroused Modular 0.51 (DD patched) with use of Devious Devices-related mods produces massive Papyrus hangup and leaves suspended scripts/stacks in save file, suggest changing its state to "buggy". Although the issue is not minor, it impacts game a lot.

Edited by BreadDain
1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

If you're able to respond to that, can you please also let us know if the MCMs should be ersatz copies of the originals or something different?  My text has peculiar prefixes.  And is it OK if Dwemer & Spider mods have pages 0 and 3 only? (just Dwemer MCM pic uploaded)

I'll try to upload a pic

@donkeywho I think you need new save or clean save to solve your problem

Edited by tznvlw
33 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks, but it's a totally new game, and Fallrim Tools shows nothing adrift, so I doubt if that's the problem

From your screenshot, it seems that the script failed to initialize properly?

I suggest you install the mods separately

Edited by tznvlw
4 hours ago, donkeywho said:

@judge007

I'll try to upload a pic