SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

On 1/29/2022 at 4:26 PM, Shysdel said:

Not sure if it's mentioned in the thread already, but according to the nexus page, AE doesn't need engine fixes any more for FNIS

("Anniversary Edition -> According to my tests this version already has a fix by Bethesda. You don't need the mod if you're playing AE version. ")

Haven't had any problems myself up to now, without any fix (no sse engine fixes, sse fixes, animation crash fix)

Animation Crash Limit Fix is NOT SSE Engine Fixes. Those are two different mods. SSE Engine Fixes AE is still recommended.

On 2/20/2018 at 12:35 AM, tasairis said:

Edited: ? Teen Monli Race - at least need to unpack the BSA

The archive contains outdated RaceCompatibility master file and scripts.

Following plugins are reported as incompatible with SKSE64:

hdtPhysicsExtension.dll (code 193)

showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll (code 193)

The race itself comes with its own meshes and is incompatible with 3BA body.

Edited by belegost
20 hours ago, thirstydovahkiin said:

I'd take this with a grain of salt, but a post on the .NET Script Framework mod page on Nexus claims the author is not planning to ever update the mod for AE, offering this Discord screenshot as proof.

That is what it is, annoying for some of us. However, I have to ask what prevents a skilled and probably insane person or group from taking on the challenge of providing an AE alternative or version? I know pie in the sky thinking.

1 hour ago, Penfold187 said:

That is what it is, annoying for some of us. However, I have to ask what prevents a skilled and probably insane person or group from taking on the challenge of providing an AE alternative or version? I know pie in the sky thinking.

The source code is available, so there's nothing really preventing someone else from picking it up and doing the porting themselves.  The only barrier is how much work it would be.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Jan 30 #7062)
13 hours ago, Sithrix said:
New mod that can replace AddItemMenu and QUI since it has the same function of AIM to search for armor, weapons and other objects. It also has many more functions to take advantage of them. See [PLAYER MODULE] Cheats for more details

PROTEUS mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62934

Unfortunately, the current implementation of searching in PROTEUS is very tedious unless you already have in mind what you want to get. Atm, use AIM or QUI if you want to browse items.

Zap seems to not work for AE no matter which version you use, i tried 7, 8 8+ and all of them cause a crash right after you click new game or try to load a save, not sure why it doesnt work on AE theres no reason it shouldnt as far as i can tell but after hours of testing it is definitely not a mod conflict in my modlist this mod just seems to cause ctd on AE.

Edited by khirasier
5 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

Look like AIM and Netscript Framework are removed from tracking page. Undetstandable since they are unlikely to be updated anytime soon.

I removed the block at the top listing SKSE mods because it's been a month since the last SE/AE update and things have died down. All the mods that were there are still included in the main list.

On 2/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, tasairis said:

? AddItemMenu [ SKSE 2.0.20] - see also  QUI

? .NET Script Framework [ SSE 1.5.97] - requires ? DLL Plugin Loader or  SSE Engine Fixes (Nexus, github.com)'s loader; see also  Crash Logger

On 2/9/2022 at 12:11 PM, tasairis said:

I removed the block at the top listing SKSE mods because it's been a month since the last SE/AE update and things have died down. All the mods that were there are still included in the main list.

Funny you should say that...  Lightning branch was updated yesterday.  Perhaps an hour before your comment, if I'm reading things correctly.

44 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Funny you should say that...  Lightning branch was updated yesterday.  Perhaps an hour before your comment, if I'm reading things correctly.

Wonderful. I haven't heard of any notable bugs so maybe this will be a "normal" CC update.

There are apparently two versions of Sexlab Pleasure SE 1.0 available-

• This one by vinfamy, shown in green on this guide, implying that it's usable as-is... but it requires SexLab Light, which I had thought died out with the last Brontosaurus.
  • This one by nomkaz, requires SexLab Full but shown in blue on this guide meaning "has 'minor bugs' ? e.g. your cpu will explode on game launch."

Is there any consensus on which one (if any) of these actually works nicely with SSE 1.5.97 and Sexlab Framework 1.63?

Thanks! ?

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:
  • This one by vinfamy, shown in green on this guide, implying that it's usable as-is... but it requires SexLab Light, which I had thought died out with the last Brontosaurus.

One person said it works with regular SexLab, and another kinda implied that it did. So I don't know. It could very well work, depending how it uses SexLab, but at least it sounds like it's missing SKSE-based features like an MCM.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:
  • This one by nomkaz, requires SexLab Full but shown in blue on this guide meaning "has 'minor bugs' ? e.g. your cpu will explode on game launch."

The link is just a regular link that's blueish, not the special blue color that means something. (It also doesn't have the ? icon.)

The only thing said in the support thread was that it has plugin errors, but the other one does too and I suspect they both inherited them from the original.

Generic reply is generic: "try one and find out"? Given the age of both and that vinfamy put his mods up for adoption, I'd go for nomkaz's first.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Feb 14 💝 #7100)