2 hours ago, Slorm said:

You can add them to one of the spare slots under the "Advanced" setting

From memory glasses are body slot 47 (Eyes) so you'll need to add index slot 17 (47 - 30)

The above is for vanilla, clothing packs may use different slots which you'll need to check in xEdit or CK

Thank you! I didn't know how body slots worked so I was thinking I had to try and set to 47 even though the mod doesn't go that high.

3 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

Thank you! I didn't know how body slots worked so I was thinking I had to try and set to 47 even though the mod doesn't go that high.

For reference: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

The CK generally uses slot numbers, while Papyrus scripts use indices, hence the confusion.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with csl. If I have damaged armor and I use an chemestry station, the game says that the armor is repaired. But I`m stuck, can`t go back with "tabs" and sometimes it ctd. But only when I`m using the chemetry station. Armor bench is working normal.

If I have no damaged armor, I can use the chemestry station normal.

Do you have Gunner Operator 2.x installed? If so, there is an bug there.
If you are stuck in the chemistry station then open the console, type slm 14 and confirm your character without changing anything. This will help you exit the chemistry station.

PS: Does the error also occur when using an armor workbench?

PPS: Page three of Gunner Operator's comments tells how to merge 2.0 and 2.0.1. Then the error no longer occurs in the chemistry lab. In case the cause should be your Gunner Operator.

Edited by deathmorph
5 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

Does this work to NPC/Followers?

No, it's pc only. I'd imagine it would be a hell of a task to try to make it work for NPC's as each one would need to be separately calculated and maintained.

Edited by Slorm

Bug Report -  Minor

I've noticed that the Slot B's for the arms and legs are not being re-equipped once the stack has healed. For example, I have slot 8 (38) for clothing tops and slot 27 (57) for panties and shorts (as per screenie below). When those stacks have been hit and unequipped when the timer expires the armour re-equips but not the clothing which has to be manually equipped (hope that makes sense).

Nothing major

Spoiler

ScreenShot73.jpg.2dc71cbbaff9796f2ae95e3630b13553.jpg

Edited by Slorm
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an issue when running this mod with Rad Morph Redux. I have this mod working fine previously but when I introduce RMR, CSL stops working and when I make edits to its setting in MCM it reports [no console reference].

Im not great at troubleshooting but my guess is because both mods are watching my armor slots since RMR has a feature to unequip armor at certain levels of morph. I have tried swapping their places in my load order but the same problem occurs. Guidance would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 4:25 PM, vaultbait said:

Great point! In that case, I'm looking forward to seeing your implementation when you finish it.

Man, it's trash talk about nothing.

It's hard to maintain and calculate stripping for all npcs, but it's not hard calculate just one or two selected npcs the same way as CLS do with PC.

I'm very bad at modding and scripting, but you're right, it's time to try it myself.

• 4 weeks later...

this mod isn't working at all for me. I use fosama, can it be because it's a custom race? also, when ticking the randomize option, does it randomize only according to my advanced tab settings, or does it randomize all clothing slots? I have set all the advanced settings to -1 does that disable everything? I can't find a way to see armor slots ingame, so it would be nice if I didn't have to configure them myself xD

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to throw out a small idea/suggestion: tie this mod with Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource (SAKR) to allow and incentivize the player to equip skimpy clothes/armor when damaged.

Not an expert by any means on exactly how the mod works but taking a quick look at the scripts, there's the ForceUnequip function which I think gets called periodically by the timer. Instead of removing items by slot based on damage stack, generate a skimpiness threshold using the damage stack value. 1 = 20%, 2 = 40%, 3 = 60%, 5 = 80%, 6 = 100%. Iteratively remove items by slot until the player's skimpiness value given by SAKR's getPlayerOverallSkimpyRating returns a value above our threshold at which point we're done. I think you can probably use the same underlying slot progression as the base mod here. You'd also likely need to throw in a perk that buffs armor rating when wearing skimpy clothes to make crafting, carrying and equipping them worthwhile. I'd also increase the minimum timers to make sure the effect lasts between fights.

Might give this a shot myself but if someone else wants to go for it that'd be great.

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be an issue with the mod for me. I have it so every time I'm stripped, that piece of armor is damaged at a 100% chance. But if I get the armor fixed at a armor station, I can just put it on immediately, even if my body hasn't recovered yet. Is this intended?

My current settings:
Repair to a Chem Station or Tool Bench - 100%
Clothing should be dropped - yes

I've lost my sunglasses twice from being attacked. However, this was not dropped, but as soon as I went to a chem station, it was there again.

Do the above two options exclude each other?

edit//

I've seen it on other clothes now too. If an item of clothing is damaged, it remains in inventory. If not, then it will probably be dropped (haven't tried it yet). I'll set the quota to 50%, that makes it exciting.

PS: I have a second question
I've set CSL to allocate all slots usable by clothes and when changing clothes just set the unused ones to -1. Because of the immersion, I always carry the clothes I don't need with me in my backpack. Gas mask, lamp, a second pair of boots, etc.
In theory, is it possible to read the clothes directly from the Pipboy and assign them to the appropriate slots in CSL? Instead of manually changing the settings in CSL after a change of clothes?

Edited by deathmorph
On 6/7/2023 at 4:05 PM, ponzipyramid said:

Just wanted to throw out a small idea/suggestion: tie this mod with Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource (SAKR) to allow and incentivize the player to equip skimpy clothes/armor when damaged.

Not an expert by any means on exactly how the mod works but taking a quick look at the scripts, there's the ForceUnequip function which I think gets called periodically by the timer. Instead of removing items by slot based on damage stack, generate a skimpiness threshold using the damage stack value. 1 = 20%, 2 = 40%, 3 = 60%, 5 = 80%, 6 = 100%. Iteratively remove items by slot until the player's skimpiness value given by SAKR's getPlayerOverallSkimpyRating returns a value above our threshold at which point we're done. I think you can probably use the same underlying slot progression as the base mod here. You'd also likely need to throw in a perk that buffs armor rating when wearing skimpy clothes to make crafting, carrying and equipping them worthwhile. I'd also increase the minimum timers to make sure the effect lasts between fights.

Might give this a shot myself but if someone else wants to go for it that'd be great.

This was surprisingly straightforward mostly due to how well-designed SAKR's API is. If you do decide to try this out, note that I haven't made any attempt to reconcile the way the mod normally functions with this new approach. You can't toggle between the two modes.

You'll need SAKR, RubberDuck's SAKR repo, some supported outfit mods, along with raanferden's vanilla patch.

New Mechanics:

Each damage stack value (1-6) gets assigned a minimum skimpiness threshold (editable in the MCM general page at the bottom). The mod will strip the player completely if their current Overall Skimpy rating is lower than this threshold. Therefore, the player is incentivized to equip skimpy clothes during and between combat encounters to get at least a little bit of protection while they slowly recover. So you can wear items in whatever slots you want, you just can't be below that minimum value.

Changelog:

I was mostly able to stick to what I suggested, except that all items are unequipped if what you're wearing isn't revealing enough. Since SAKR doesn't calculate values in real time (for important performance reasons), I can't evaluate the individual skimpiness of items and as such I have no way of knowing which items are contributing to the current skimpiness level.

Known Issues:

Pretty new to FO4 modding, so open to any ideas on how to solve this.

1. A lot of these clothing mods just don't have a high enough damage resistance for these items to make sense in the late game. This could be solved by increasing damage resistance with a RobCo Patcher or a with a perk that scales damage resistance for skimpy clothes with player level.
  2. Mods like VTAW and Clothing Pack 5 don't require any components to craft. This eliminates a lot of strategy that can stem from having to scavenge materials to make these items. I'm not sure if there's an easy way to solve this apart from spending hours in FO4Edit.
  3. You can cheat by using vanilla outfits with skimpy items. This isn't SAKR's fault but the only fix I can think of is to go through the vanilla items and mark practically all of them as sakr_kwd_armorTopFull and sakr_kwd_armorBottomFull .

CSL Tweaked.zip

Edited by ponzipyramid
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

IDEA... SAKR based stripping.

Items are stripped, according to their TAGS in SAKR, this mod tells you how Skimpy items of Clothing and Armour is.

Lighter Materials getting stripped more easily, it also has body parts in its TAGS for targeted stripping.

See my ideas on the Forum for more info on possible Stripping features...

26. Combat Stripping Tags.

I don't usually "me too" feature requests, but feel compelled to agree that's an amazing idea and I wish I'd thought of it. This has got me thinking about ways I could add it for the stripping routines in my mods as well (both UC and MHK have player stripping and already include SAKR soft integration for other reasons).

If someone picks RMR maintenance back up, adding soft SAKR integration for its stripping feature (or making it pluggable so someone can add that as a separate mod) would also be cool. Violate and Harassment strip the player too, could be an option there.

Maybe even possible to extend AAF's equipmentSet handling to check specific SAKR metadata? I know you can give it a list of keywords you don't want stripped, but haven't looked deep enough to see if it will also support the inverse.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I don't usually "me too" feature requests, but feel compelled to agree that's an amazing idea and I wish I'd thought of it. This has got me thinking about ways I could add it for the stripping routines in my mods as well (both UC and MHK have player stripping and already include SAKR soft integration for other reasons).

If someone picks RMR maintenance back up, adding soft SAKR integration for its stripping feature (or making it pluggable so someone can add that as a separate mod) would also be cool. Violate and Harassment strip the player too, could be an option there.

Maybe even possible to extend AAF's equipmentSet handling to check specific SAKR metadata? I know you can give it a list of keywords you don't want stripped, but haven't looked deep enough to see if it will also support the inverse.

Glad you like the idea, I'm all about adding immersion to Fallout 4.

The Tags I've got listed, are not currently in the SAKR mod. But I can't imagine it being difficult to add them...

Sexual Harassment uses SAKR already, that's why I made a full Lazman Clothing SAKR Add-On, covering all the Vanilla Clothing... Krazyones SAKR Skimpy Armor Keyword Resources Addons, my latest clothing hunt mod K-Girls Hunt ( not published yet ), has full SAKR TAGS.

Looking forward to you possibly adding SAKR support to Unhealthy Craving, used it, but never finished it as I was working on other mods. I was glad you slowed down the weight gain on that mod, it really adds to the immersion. Will Nora balance her weight, lose weight, or become morbidly obese. Along with all the problems that brings, including possibly limited clothing use.

I tweaked the setting for the MCM setting in Assimilation, to do the same. Nora's body changing really slowly, after each sexual encounter.

I want to try out Milking Human Kindness eventually, but I am long-term testing my MCM tweaks for the mod Assimilation, I've really enjoying it, been playing it a lot, currently at Level 71, from new start...

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

The Tags I've got listed, are not currently in the SAKR mod. But I can't imagine it being difficult to add them...

Well, I was sort of thinking about an alternative, mods with stripping features can decide based on existing outfit keywords what should be stripped. That wouldn't necessary even require the additional ones you're proposing, but they could be used for a clearer signal in some cases.

Looking forward to you possibly adding SAKR support to Unhealthy Craving, used it, but never finished it as I was working on other mods. I was glad you slowed down the weight gain on that mod, it really adds to the immersion. Will Nora balance her weight, lose weight, or become morbidly obese. Along with all the problems that brings, including possibly limited clothing use.

Yes, at the moment the only SAKR integration I've added to the version in development is to check the keyword it provides which mods can use to signal that an item shouldn't be stripped, and the only stripping routine in UC is the option to get naked before weighing on a scale (both for the player and NPCs). Right now it just removes everything that's not been flagged with one of the keywords AAF or SAKR respect, and then puts them back on again when you're done. Getting too fat to wear items of clothing (aside from power armor which is handled specially) is delegated to RMR's stripping feature, which is why I mentioned it might be a useful mod to consider for this.

I want to try out Milking Human Kindness eventually

There's no rush. I consider it to still be quite squarely in its beta test phase while folks help me identify bugs and other rough edges. You may want to wait until it reaches at least version 1.0.0 (which hopefully won't be too much longer if I don't keep getting sidetracked by various things I want to include).

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2023 at 6:41 PM, deathmorph said:

My current settings:
Repair to a Chem Station or Tool Bench - 100%
Clothing should be dropped - yes

I've lost my sunglasses twice from being attacked. However, this was not dropped, but as soon as I went to a chem station, it was there again.

Do the above two options exclude each other?

Unfortunately, I wasn't there for a while, so I wanted to ask again if there was a solution for this. Both drop and repair. The idea is that dropped clothing should be in need of repair.

• 4 months later...
On 6/26/2023 at 8:20 AM, ponzipyramid said:

This was surprisingly straightforward mostly due to how well-designed SAKR's API is. If you do decide to try this out, note that I haven't made any attempt to reconcile the way the mod normally functions with this new approach. You can't toggle between the two modes.

You'll need SAKR, RubberDuck's SAKR repo, some supported outfit mods, along with raanferden's vanilla patch.

New Mechanics:

Each damage stack value (1-6) gets assigned a minimum skimpiness threshold (editable in the MCM general page at the bottom). The mod will strip the player completely if their current Overall Skimpy rating is lower than this threshold. Therefore, the player is incentivized to equip skimpy clothes during and between combat encounters to get at least a little bit of protection while they slowly recover. So you can wear items in whatever slots you want, you just can't be below that minimum value.

Changelog:

I was mostly able to stick to what I suggested, except that all items are unequipped if what you're wearing isn't revealing enough. Since SAKR doesn't calculate values in real time (for important performance reasons), I can't evaluate the individual skimpiness of items and as such I have no way of knowing which items are contributing to the current skimpiness level.

Known Issues:

Pretty new to FO4 modding, so open to any ideas on how to solve this.

1. A lot of these clothing mods just don't have a high enough damage resistance for these items to make sense in the late game. This could be solved by increasing damage resistance with a RobCo Patcher or a with a perk that scales damage resistance for skimpy clothes with player level.
  2. Mods like VTAW and Clothing Pack 5 don't require any components to craft. This eliminates a lot of strategy that can stem from having to scavenge materials to make these items. I'm not sure if there's an easy way to solve this apart from spending hours in FO4Edit.
  3. You can cheat by using vanilla outfits with skimpy items. This isn't SAKR's fault but the only fix I can think of is to go through the vanilla items and mark practically all of them as sakr_kwd_armorTopFull and sakr_kwd_armorBottomFull .

CSL Tweaked.zip 2.29 MB · 21 downloads

Thought this seemed like a great way to use SAKR, so I tried this out. Unfortunately, I can't quite recommend this tweaked version in its current state. The way it plays out (so it seems to me) is that your initial outfit essentially sets your initial 'durability' as it were. Once you reach enough stacks that the skimpiness rating is reached, everything is thrown off. So, the layered/gradual removal isn't really a thing anymore and is determined by your starting skimpiness. I think this a really good idea though since fiddling with the armor slots by default is kinda crappy when working with modded clothing.

Also, by no fault of your own, the skimpiness ratings I currently have from the rubberduck repository are also a little out of whack sometimes. Shortpants and a tanktop from one of the clothing packs would give me around 40 skimpiness, but then I could put the silvershroud outfit on ontop of that and it actually jumps it up to 70 for some reason? This makes the logic of the strip kinda screwed up.

• 1 month later...

I'm having an issue where my gear is breaking after taking damage even though I never enabled that in settings, I even deleted the mod but it keeps happening. I was wondering if there's something I'm missing or another similar mod that might be doing this

Edited by Galdslinger