On 9/21/2022 at 9:14 AM, vaultbait said:

The most common cause of hangs/freezes during VATS is equipping something (typically "potions" in the CK sense). One mod that's cropped up recently doing this is Sex Attributes, which implements its new perversions feature with potions that get script-equipped. Are you using that, by any chance?

But really, anything which does that without first checking to see if VATS is active and waiting for it to exit could cause the problem you mention.

Yup, i am. You might be right about that. 

hello all

I would like to know if it is possible that this mod works with this one

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56602?tab=files

I tried and even though the two mods seem to work individually, the Condition Boy mod does not see that CSL has removed the clothes and therefore in the game I am stripped by CSL but CB sees the various parts at 100% instead of 0%.

Thanks in advance

Cordially

Edited by leduss
6 hours ago, leduss said:

I would like to know if it is possible that this mod works with this one

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56602?tab=files

I tried and even though the two mods seem to work individually, the Condition Boy mod does not see that CSL has removed the clothes and therefore in the game I am stripped by CSL but CB sees the various parts at 100% instead of 0%.

I use them together, but I haven't paid close attention to the clothing/armor icons. Condition Boy probably needs a patch to ignore the invisible armor pieces CSL equips, but it's hard to say without taking a closer look at the behavior.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this great Mod. I use this together with AAF violate, setting it so the PC regains some health after being stripped. With this setup the combat surrender always works as the PC regains some health after loosing it all.

I wanted to play it a little different and was hoping that you might be able to add a small mcm tweak. If the MCM had a slider to choose when the stack damage happens, I will be able to enter a situation where the PC slowly gets into a more vulnerable state. Say I set it that at 50% health 2 stack damages happen, and on strip 25% health is regained. Like this every time the PC gets back down to 50%, she loses more articles. If she took massive damage hit that brought her down to say 10%, she would lose 4 articles of armor before getting over the level where she stops losing stacks. The god mode will still be active until the PC reaches 0% (or another mcm slider value) as the god mod is what helps the surrender. The fact that the god mode turns off after the value is hit is still critical and probably one of the more brilliant god mod settings I’ve seen in any mod. Another way this could work which may be easier to add to the mcm, is having a health value where each slot is stripped. Anyways thanks again for this great mod.

• 2 weeks later...

is this integrated as part of an installer with any other mod cuz i cannot get rid of this. i dont have the esp or any of the files in my mod manager or data folder that i can find. and when i do install it to try to maybe turn the mod off in MCM it doesnt do anything

Edited by carstenqw
1 hour ago, carstenqw said:

is this integrated as part of an installer with any other mod cuz i cannot get rid of this. i dont have the esp or any of the files in my mod manager or data folder that i can find. and when i do install it to try to maybe turn the mod off in MCM it doesnt do anything

What specific behavior are you observing? What other mods are you using? If memory serves, there's at least one other mod out there which will progressively remove clothing when you get hit in combat (besides this one).

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What specific behavior are you observing? What other mods are you using? If memory serves, there's at least one other mod out there which will progressively remove clothing when you get hit in combat (besides this one).

Im using aloooot of diff mods 

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
XDI.esm=1
INVB_OverlayFramework.esp=1
HiPolyFacesCompanionPlugin.esl=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
AdditionalAmmoTypes.esm=1
TheMarshland.esm=1
TheSewers.esm=1
SpaceTravel.esm=1
SomberMountain.esm=1
TheForest.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Knockout Framework.esm=1
ProjectZeta.esm=1
behSlaveMarket.esm=1
RSE_II_Resources.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
PPF.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
EthreonMasterPlan.esm=1
WorkshopFramework.esm=1
SS2.esm=1
SS2_XPAC_Chapter2.esm=1
SS2WorkshopHUDOverride.esl=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
Vault144.esm=1
ZaZOut4.esm=1
Hardcore Raiders.esl=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
ConcealedArmor.esm=1
AAFThemes.esl=1
NewCalibers.esp=1
Clean Water - Tropical - Rads.esp=1
FAR.esp=1
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp=1
256StandaloneHairColors.esp=1
256MoreStandaloneHairColors.esp=1
ANiceOakTree Hairs.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
Angel Island.esp=1
Peacock Point.esp=1
FO4HHS_AAF.esp=1
FO4 Landscape Overhaul HD AIO.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
PIP-Pad.esp=1
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp=1
PIP-Pad_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp=1
PIP-Pad_THBrows.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
MODGirlyAnimation.esp=1
SS2_CityPlanPack_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp=1
SS2-PraRandomAddon.esp=1
Smoke-able Cigars.esp=1
TransferSettlements.esp=1
CROSS_GoreCrits.esp=1
CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp=1
SPR300.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
The Eyes of Beauty Looking Stranger.esp=1
AAF Vulnerability.esp=1
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp=1
FPAttributesHUD.esp=1
DeadInvisibleBodiesFix_ROF.esp=1
SlaveTattoos_ROF.esp=1
AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp=1
TCNProteinPack.esp=1
TatsAfterRape.esp=1
Render Tattoos.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
FPEDogAddon.esp=1
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp=1
The Will of Atom.esp=1
KziitdAnimationPoses.esp=1
HiPolyFaces.esp=1
AnyModAnyWeapon2.esp=1
LegendaryModification.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LM.esp=1
LegendaryMod2LMAnyModAnyWeap.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LMAKPatch.esp=1
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp=1
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp=1
LegendaryModification Enhanced.esp=1
TrueStorms_Clarity.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp=1
Type38.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Automatron.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Far Harbor.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Nuka World.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Vault-Tec Workshop.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
ClassicSniper.esp=1
Classic Sniper - Unofficial Update.esp=1
DSR 50.esp=1
Escape from Boston - G36.esp=1
3dscopes.esp=1
3dscopes-classicsniper.esp=1
SV-98.esp=1
Rangemaster.esp=1
FO4 Seasons - Autumn - AllDLC.esp=1
Snappable Covenant Walls.esp=1
NoRailRoadBallisticWeave.esp=1
luxor8071 HD Texture Pack AIO.esp=1
Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp=1
Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_GunForHire_Addon.esp=1
luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 2.esp=1
WAR_PA.esp=1
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp=1
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp=1
M29Devil.esp=1
WTTenpineBuff.esp=1
PRP.esp=1
PRP-Compat-Clarity-42.esp=1
PRP-Compat-Clarity-43.esp=1
PRP-Compat-DCA.esp=1
PRP-Compat-Fogout-Int.esp=1
PRP-Compat-IntEnh.esp=1
PRP-Compat-JSRS-Regions.esp=1
PRP-Compat-RegionNames.esp=1
PRP-Compat-UEL.esp=1
PRP-Compat-UIL-Darker.esp=1
PRP-Compat-UIL.esp=1
PRP-SS2-Fixes.esp=1
L96A1.esp=1
L96A1_Additions.esp=1
Flashy_Infestations.esp=1
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp=1
DiamondCityExpansion-RedSeat.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX-PreVis.esp=1
SuperMutantRedux.esp=1
SuperMutantRedux_ArmorSmithExtended.esp=1
problemsofsurvivor.esp=1
Assimilation.esp=1
Commonwealth Captives.esp=1
InoueLiquidFX.esp=1
InoueLiquidFX_AAF-FIX.esp=1
HumanResources.esp=1
HumanResources_HOTC_SE_Compatibility.esp=1
FP_SexualHarassment.esp=1
AA HotC - Standalone.esp=1
ACWARR.esp=1
Chiappa_Rhino.esp=1
RSE_II_CSA.esp=1
RSE_II_CSA_RacePatch.esp=1
RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp=1
RSE_II_WastelandersRash.esp=1
RSE_II_Brothels.esp=1
RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp=1
AAF_Violate.esp=1
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp=1
AFVPurgatory.esp=1
AAFExtendedStats.esp=1
AAF_SEU.esp=1
SEU_Voiced_Extension.esp=1
HOTC Clothing Replacer.esp=1
FPAttributes.esp=1
(_AHID)_Mad_Science_For_Dummies.esp=1
SlaveTattoos.esp=1
SD_MainFramework.esp=1
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp=1
INVB_Enslavement.esp=1
INVB_WastelandDairy_AltStart.esp=1
INVB_WastelandStory.esp=1
INVB_WastelandResources.esp=1
INVB_WastelandOffspring.esp=1
SexEd.esp=1
AnimalLoverWastelandSeducer.esp=1
Zaz Particles.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
CumNWealth_mutant.esp=1
ZaZOut4.esp=1
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp=1
Zaz Particle Effects.esp=1
PenPos.esp=1
UAP Moans.esp=1
Deathclaw_nude.esp=1
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp=1
SS2Extended.esp=1
SS2_DLCSettlerPatch.esp=1
rpampas.esp=1
PlayerVoiceFrequencySlider.esp=1
CheatTerminal.esp=1
TheKite_VTS.esp=1
AutomatronWheelLegs.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp=1
StartMeUpShaunDefaultAppearance.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
AlternateFurniture.esp=1
AlternateSettlements.esp=1
Better Vendor Stalls.esp=1
Generalofthearmy.esp=1
Minutemenoverhaul.esp=1
MinutemenPropaganda.esp=1
Northland Diggers.esp=1
Northland.esp=1
Settle-SRR.esp=1
TD_DLC01Workshop_Addons.esp=1
OWR_AOC.esp=1
OWR.esp=1
OWR_CraftableDecor.esp=1
OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp=1
OWR_CraftableDecor_CW_SKEPatch.esp=1
OWR_CraftableDecor_SKEPatch.esp=1
OWR_noclutter.esp=1
OWR_SKEPatch.esp=1
RAO - OWR patch.esp=1
OWR2.esp=1
OWR2_CraftableDecor.esp=1
OWR2_CraftableDecor_CW.esp=1
OWR2_CraftableDecor_CW_SKPatch.esp=1
OWR2_CraftableDecor_SKPatch.esp=1
OWR2_SKEPatch.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
MWM19.esp=1
MagnoCumGaudio.esp=1
More Armor Slots - All Dlc.esp=1
RealHandcuffs.esp=1
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp=1
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp=1
RealHandcuffs_SS_CQ_Compatibility.esp=1
Raider Pet.esp=1
SexVault.esp=1
AmputeeSliders.esp=1
DD_Bench_Unlock.esp=1
Nuka Ride.esp=1
PotC_FGMP.esp=1
ASA.esp=1
Commonwealth Slavers.esp=1
Slavers - Raider Pet Patch.esp=1
le666piercings.esp=1
MojaveImports.esp=1
2pacSkimpy.esp=1
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp=1
Consistent Power Armor Overhaul.esp=1
Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul.esp=1
More Power Armour Mods.esp=1
Crafting Workbench.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp=1
ConcealedArmor.esp=1
TrueHiddenHelmets.esp=1
BraveAnims.esp=1
BraveAnims_Fix.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
SnapdragonAnimations.esp=1
StartMeUpSS2Patch.esp=1
Sancuary hill.esp=1

• 3 weeks later...

Every hit i take during gameplay removes a piece of armor, I tried modifying this via MCM, but any change that I make in MCM during gameplay is not saved. The settings file in the Data/MCM/Settings folder that it was supposed to be created, does not appear. I've already tried to uninstall the mod both manually and through the mod manager, but the mod mysteriously continues to work within the game, without me being able to remove it or make any changes. It really broke my Fallout 4 and I am not figuring out how to fix it.

2 hours ago, degaes said:

Every hit i take during gameplay removes a piece of armor, I tried modifying this via MCM, but any change that I make in MCM during gameplay is not saved. The settings file in the Data/MCM/Settings folder that it was supposed to be created, does not appear. I've already tried to uninstall the mod both manually and through the mod manager, but the mod mysteriously continues to work within the game, without me being able to remove it or make any changes. It really broke my Fallout 4 and I am not figuring out how to fix it.

Are you using Private Profile Redirector? It messes with MCM's ability to save/read settings. Another common cause is incorrect file permissions in your game directory (MCM not allowed to write your settings to disk).

• 2 weeks later...

This seems to cause some issues using vtaws wardrobe clothings as they use special armor slots. I've tryed to set them in MCM, but it still seems to cause trouble.

It says that i've been stripped naked, but still have all clothing on. If you try to open the pip-boy, it causes a CTD.

Does anyone have this issue aswell?

9 hours ago, Elvenlover said:

This seems to cause some issues using vtaws wardrobe clothings as they use special armor slots. I've tryed to set them in MCM, but it still seems to cause trouble.

It says that i've been stripped naked, but still have all clothing on. If you try to open the pip-boy, it causes a CTD.

It should still work fine. I don't know what you mean by "special" slots, since slots aren't generally more than just numbers used to avoid overlap between worn pieces. My guess is you haven't picked the correct numbers for the items you're wearing, possibly confusing biped slot numbers with slot index numbers.

CSL expects you to configure it with the slot indices from the left column here: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

If you don't know what slots certain items are in, you can get the form IDs with the player.showinventory command in the console, then load up the corresponding plugin in FO4Edit and look in the Armor records of those forms to find their biped slots. Alternatively, if you also play with Rad Morphing Redux, you can use its MCM to generate a slot list showing what's worn where. There may be other mods which have a similar utility (it's not all that hard to implement), but if so I'm unaware of them.

I also use Vtaw and I don't have any issue getting naked with the slots after checking the current number on the index page linked above.

But I do have one issue tho, sometimes my character doesn't equip one item even when back fully healed so it's pretty annoying, any fix for this ?

On 12/17/2022 at 1:07 PM, deathmorph said:

Please write exactly which one. Since I use vtaw almost exclusively, maybe I can help.

I'm using quite a few, but the most items do come from wardrobe 6, 7 and 8.

On 12/17/2022 at 2:26 PM, vaultbait said:

It should still work fine. I don't know what you mean by "special" slots, since slots aren't generally more than just numbers used to avoid overlap between worn pieces. My guess is you haven't picked the correct numbers for the items you're wearing, possibly confusing biped slot numbers with slot index numbers.

CSL expects you to configure it with the slot indices from the left column here: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

If you don't know what slots certain items are in, you can get the form IDs with the player.showinventory command in the console, then load up the corresponding plugin in FO4Edit and look in the Armor records of those forms to find their biped slots. Alternatively, if you also play with Rad Morphing Redux, you can use its MCM to generate a slot list showing what's worn where. There may be other mods which have a similar utility (it's not all that hard to implement), but if so I'm unaware of them.

With special i meant "not the default armor or clothing slots". I know about the biped slots and i actually used that page to configure my slots, but whenever i get stripped nothing really changed, other than it saying i'm stripped naked while i'm still having clothing on me. When i tried to open my pipboy it just crashed.

I'd give you a few screenshots of my iventory of what is currently equipped and how i set up the slots, but i got a new PC recently and i'm to lazy to completely setup fallout 4 with all mods again. ?

22 hours ago, Elvenlover said:

I'm using quite a few, but the most items do come from wardrobe 6, 7 and 8.

Okay. I use all from 1 to 8 and like to mix them. There are no problems with that for me. However, I have come up with a few combinations that I sometimes use.
I thought that maybe you are using clothes that I haven't had yet and that I could test.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 11:00 PM, Elvenlover said:

I use VTAW wardrobes as well and digging deeper, the issue is that some of VTAW's clothing items are flagged to slots 40sth through 50sth, and CSL only is set up to strip up to slot like 24 or 27 or something (the VTAW items being more than slot 20sth may also be due to the AWKC mod) So any VTAW items with slot IDS greater than that won't be handled by CSL.

The workaround is to use FOEdit and change the slot IDs for the pieces of clothing you are wearing, and make sure they are within the first 20sth slots/makes sense, and then use the MCM menu in CSL to change what gets stripped at each level to whatever you desire based on the slot IDs of your gear.

Edited by Tsuyoi
27 minutes ago, Tsuyoi said:

I use VTAW wardrobes as well and digging deeper, the issue is that some of VTAW's clothing items are flagged to slots 40sth through 50sth, and CSL only is set up to strip up to slot like 24 or 27 or something (the VTAW items being more than slot 20sth may also be due to the AWKC mod) So any VTAW items with slot IDS greater than that won't be handled by CSL.

The workaround is to use FOEdit and change the slot IDs for the pieces of clothing you are wearing, and make sure they are within the first 20sth slots/makes sense, and then use the MCM menu in CSL to change what gets stripped at each level to whatever you desire based on the slot IDs of your gear.

This is a common mixup of body slot and body index.  CSL settings are for index, which is numbered from 0 to 31 for armor.  The value you see in CK/xEdit is body slot, which is index plus 30.  Link below for easy reference.  I highly advise against changing the armor slot in CK to any value below 30 (assuming such a thing is even possible).

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

• 3 weeks later...

Suggestion for future update.

Under "Advanced" would it be possible to add one or two extra slots for Damage Level 5 and 6 please. I usually try to rationalise the slot/index numbers in the various clothing mods I have with xEdit but having the extra slots would add a little versatility as to what gets removed.

If it's a lot of work then forget this request, it's a "be nice to have" addition, but nothing essential.

I hope to have the option to get an extra penalty if the player is naked. I use the this mod's invincible option with AAF Violate, and it's unintentionally a cheat for an enemy who can't surrender.

And Not long ago, I said the same injury was duplicated, but I think it was caused by my stupid MCM setting.

Edited by agaile
47 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

Is there a way to add glasses and other eye wear to the list of items so the glasses can be like knocked off during combat?

You can add them to one of the spare slots under the "Advanced" setting

From memory glasses are body slot 47 (Eyes) so you'll need to add index slot 17 (47 - 30)

The above is for vanilla, clothing packs may use different slots which you'll need to check in xEdit or CK

Edited by Slorm