6 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Ah, thanks.

And is it a problem if I put the heels on the left leg and on the right leg, both with a value of 3?

I have no idea what you mean by this. Heels (shoes) typically cover the "body" slot, which is biped slot 3. If you can be more specific with your question, it may help.

18 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I wanted to logically associate shoes with leg slots. That the HH will strip when left or right leg is hit.
But maybe I've made a mistake and I haven't fully understood the system behind the mod.

Do you have any shoe mods where each shoe is a separate clothing item and uses separate biped slots? Also I would be surprised if anyone's done walking animations which would get the gait correct when wearing only one shoe (seems like it would need to be different animations for missing right shoe vs missing left shoe, and I don't even know if the game engine is capable of switching between different walking animations on the fly).

43 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

negative, but it seemed logical to me that both hh are useless after hitting one

Oh, I think I see what you're getting at now. This mod doesn't have any concept of locational damage though. You get hit (anywhere) and there's a chance of the next damage level getting applied or a random one, depending on how you've configured things. It's not as specific as a hit to the left leg removing what you're wearing on your left leg.

Clean save required!!!

- ADDED: MCM option to quickly heal damage level when player is out of combat

- FIXED: The mod's enforcement of stripping player's clothes when they try to put them on while damaged should now properly work

- FIXED: Issue where player's health may drop below 0 when hit repeatedly in short span of time

On 4/10/2022 at 2:52 PM, deathmorph said:

OK, now I get it. So it doesn't make any sense. Thanks for the info.

Which part of the body the player got hit is not an information that mods can find out. As far as I know, the game engine doesn't make that information available.

4 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I know clean save is required, but what would happen if I update the mod without new save? I'd hate to throw away nearly 80 hours of playtime...

Clean save usually is taken to mean:

Make sure that the mod isn't currently running (e.g. no outstanding damage stacks)

Make a save in a safe and non busy area and quit FO4

Remove the mod completely

Restart and load last save, leave for a minute or so and then save again and quit

Load up the replacement mod

Start up and carry on as normal

There's no such thing as a truly clean save as script calls are baked into the save, but you can usually get away with this procedure when updating mods.

EDIT: Just tested and it works fine

Edited by Slorm
6 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

- FIXED: The mod's enforcement of stripping player's clothes when they try to put them on while damaged should now properly work

Just tested and it works great now, it removes the items again straight away

One thing to note for users of the MCM Settings Manager the setting for random strip and item destroy chance do not get updated when you apply the saved settings from the Manager so have to be changed manually to whatever you had before updating (then save the settings again in the MCM Manager save)

Edited by Slorm
2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Clean save usually is taken to mean:

Make sure that the mod isn't currently running (e.g. no outstanding damage stacks)

Make a save in a safe and non busy area and quit FO4

Remove the mod completely

Restart and load last save, leave for a minute or so and then save again and quit

Load up the replacement mod

Start up and carry on as normal

There's no such thing as a truly clean save as script calls are baked into the save, but you can usually get away with this procedure when updating mods.

EDIT: Just tested and it works fine

Thanks! I'll try it out in a few hours. I usually save and quit the game when no CSL stacks are recovering, so I'll just update it.

Again, thanks for the info!

Wonderful mod! and I wanted to share a idea I had for mod.

That different damage types could have different chances to strip off and/or destroy what you're wearing?

So like maybe a flamer is really good at striping/destroying what you're wearing but poison won't do anything to strip (or maybe it's acid attack so it's also good at striping?) Maybe laser weapon aren't quite as good at striping as bullets.

I don't know how the mod works soooo not sure if the idea is worth the trouble or not, thought I'd would share at least.

Edited by Spaceguest991

A few minutes ago I encountered a weird issue with CSL.

Enemy actor (CoA) shoot at my character with Gamma Gun. 4 hits in total were received and my character lost about 40% of HP (and received additional radiation damage). Because the enemy actor scared the s*it out of me, I immediately activated Bullet Time (Nexus), since I refuse to die. Upon eliminating the enemy actor, CSL seemed a bit delayed. My character got damaged; and since Hit Chance is set to 75%, all 4 hits stripped a piece of clothing/armor (haven't changed default slots). However, after CSL started stripping slots, it kept on going forever. As in, the player constantly gets hit and stripped (though there was no HP loss). In 1st person view I'd see blood decals on the screen, and when I switched to 3rd person view the character kept playing animation where actor is hit (kinda like stunned for a moment).

I don't have any other mods that CSL could conflict with other than Rad Morphing Redux, but that one uses CSL's sounds for unequipping items. Also, RMR cannot be responsible for this since the player's body wasn't morphed as much as it'd have to be in order to unequip an item (that's how I configured it in MCM).

I can't explain the issue better than this. It's really weird and it's my first time encountering this issue (updated to the latest version yesterday).

Any help on this?

On 4/13/2022 at 10:53 PM, rubber_duck said:

A few minutes ago I encountered a weird issue with CSL.

Enemy actor (CoA) shoot at my character with Gamma Gun. 4 hits in total were received and my character lost about 40% of HP (and received additional radiation damage). Because the enemy actor scared the s*it out of me, I immediately activated Bullet Time (Nexus), since I refuse to die. Upon eliminating the enemy actor, CSL seemed a bit delayed. My character got damaged; and since Hit Chance is set to 75%, all 4 hits stripped a piece of clothing/armor (haven't changed default slots). However, after CSL started stripping slots, it kept on going forever. As in, the player constantly gets hit and stripped (though there was no HP loss). In 1st person view I'd see blood decals on the screen, and when I switched to 3rd person view the character kept playing animation where actor is hit (kinda like stunned for a moment).

I don't have any other mods that CSL could conflict with other than Rad Morphing Redux, but that one uses CSL's sounds for unequipping items. Also, RMR cannot be responsible for this since the player's body wasn't morphed as much as it'd have to be in order to unequip an item (that's how I configured it in MCM).

I can't explain the issue better than this. It's really weird and it's my first time encountering this issue (updated to the latest version yesterday).

Any help on this?

[Update 01]

It doesn't have anything to do with Bullet Time.

This time it happened after AAF scene, and the player character wasn't damaged at all (as in 0 stacks stripped). Then, out of a sudden, after scene finished and player character started to move the stripping started.

I don't know what's going on so any help is appreciated. Also, since I didn't experience this bug with previous version I might go back if this doesn't get fixed.

Thanks in advance!

Great work on this mod, it's real fun.

Any chance of:

Adding more slots to each stack, I'm kind of maxed out on level 5, but would settle for level 4 (and all levels above) having more than 2 slot options.

Adding more than 6 stacks? Maybe have it ignore stacks that have all slots set to -1.

Also I noticed Rad Morphing Redux has a real useful 'Show worn clothes' feature in it's MCM that shows the slot index and name of the item currently worn in it.
And also uses a cool free form text entry for (using '|' as a separator) for it's clothing removal slots feature.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 4:08 PM, Haberdasher said:

Any chance of:

Adding more slots to each stack, I'm kind of maxed out on level 5, but would settle for level 4 (and all levels above) having more than 2 slot options.

Adding more than 6 stacks? Maybe have it ignore stacks that have all slots set to -1.

Also I noticed Rad Morphing Redux has a real useful 'Show worn clothes' feature in it's MCM that shows the slot index and name of the item currently worn in it.
And also uses a cool free form text entry for (using '|' as a separator) for it's clothing removal slots feature.

+1, these features would be great.

Thanks for your work on CSL but it's really "noisy" in terms of the impact it takes up on the UI. I'd love to be able to get rid of the HUD notification messages saying "you've been hit!" and leave only the sound effect *exclusively* for when a piece of clothing is actually removed (not when a slot is damaged). Short of an MCM menu, instead of using apparel inventory items to encode strip damage CSL should, if the player tries to equip on a stripped slot, just send a HUD notification (if that option's enabled) listing the current stripped limbs/slots. If you're employing MCM anyway you may as well use that opportunity to take up as little UI attention/space as possible, and pack all your UI features/options into MCM at a minimum, then let the user expand CSL out of MCM and into notifications/sounds/pipboy/custom HUD if they want.

Edited by nousernamethanks
On 4/9/2022 at 5:48 PM, vaultbait said:

All three in that case. When you reach a given damage level, everything covering the indicated slots for that level is removed together.

Is it still like that?
I have configured the top (11), jeans (10) and belt (14) like this. Belt and jeans would have to be removed together. This was not the case, however.

105575161_2022-05-0921_33_52-Window.png.3b58a6033954833df13ffbf1d96cff2e.pngimage.png.348f459059d154c1c91a25872481867e.png image.png.416ba153df9302df2a1efb5da00a6926.png

It somehow looks as if the slots in the levels are considered individually.

PS: I just saw there is 1.5.2, I still have 1.5.1 - thanks for the update!

2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Is it still like that?
I have configured the top (11), jeans (10) and belt (14) like this. Belt and jeans would have to be removed together. This was not the case, however.

Are you sure those garments are using the slots you think they are? Like, you checked their ArmorAddon records in FO4Edit/FO4CK or used some mod to check the slots in use by the various items you're wearing?