On 2/27/2024 at 2:43 PM, Galdslinger said:

I'm having an issue where my gear is breaking after taking damage even though I never enabled that in settings, I even deleted the mod but it keeps happening. I was wondering if there's something I'm missing or another similar mod that might be doing this

Provocative Perks can destroy armor if you have the homewrecker perk.

But I do not know which mods you have installed.

• 1 month later...

This may be a little off topic, but I was wondering if anyone knows what slot numbers that clothes from DonEb14n's mods use (such as Clothes Pack 2 by DonEb14n at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com))? In general, how do you find out what slot numbers do modded clothes use? I'm mainly trying to figure it out to make them work with this mod since I have another mod that makes vanilla armor invisible, and I'd prefer to have the first layers to strip what I can see.

On 3/31/2024 at 6:47 AM, eaterants said:

This may be a little off topic, but I was wondering if anyone knows what slot numbers that clothes from DonEb14n's mods use (such as Clothes Pack 2 by DonEb14n at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com))? In general, how do you find out what slot numbers do modded clothes use? I'm mainly trying to figure it out to make them work with this mod since I have another mod that makes vanilla armor invisible, and I'd prefer to have the first layers to strip what I can see.

In addition to examining the plugin (with FO4Edit, zEdit, or the CK), if you use Rad Morphing Framework it has a debug option in MCM to list all the slots and show you what you're wearing in each of them at that point in time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2024 at 8:47 AM, eaterants said:

As others have said, load the mod into xedit, check each armor piece (DonEB14n doesn't have many, not like... VTAW, gah...). and refer to this page.

@twistedtrebla Your superb CSL mod can trigger a loop due to damage stacks with an unequip/equip cycle if you have KFT installed and not Devious Devices and + the KFT DD compatibility patch. For the time being I am bypassing the problem by simply curing all stacks when KFT will equip after an encounter, but I would love a patch of fix at some point as I play without Devious devices now.