LoversMotionNT

• 3 weeks later...

If you character doesn't have the default scale (1.00) the animations from this pack won't align correctly for whatever reason. As far as I am aware these animations here are the only ones that have this specific problem. All animations have some issues when one of the actors involved has another height than the other, but thats mostly an issue of placing the characters on the same height but the ones from MotionNT will shift one of the actors to the left or right and NOT up and down how it usually goes.

Anyhow, to solve this issue, either use the the setscale console command on your character (not the best way) or open up the construction set and change the height of the race you are playing as to 1.00 or at least close to it. 0.96 would be the lowest you can get or else it will look quite silly.

Left and right axis adjustments have never been possible with any animations.

That's not true, btw. There are a few animations where you can move the actors to the left and right but not forward or backward. I think some of the new animations that involve furniture have that.

ergh, double post. Wanted to edit my first post but messed up. Sorry for that.

Left and right axis adjustments have never been possible with any animations.

That's not true' date=' btw. There are a few animations where you can move the actors to the left and right but not forward or backward. I think some of the new animations that involve furniture have that.

ergh, double post. Wanted to edit my first post but messed up. Sorry for that.

[/quote']

You are correct.....for now. Those animations were made via 3dsmax (which has the 90degree issue) or just set up wrong in blender. The default ini if you look at it allows for forward\backward and up\down adjustments, not left and right.

Grumpf's animations are good examples of this. If the left\right adjustment is allowed then you loose the forward\backward adjustment which is not good.

Anyway I am slowly but surely working my way through the animations to correct this.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to download latest LoversCreatures and get this to work, after Donkey's 4shared disappeared?

Just download\install the currently posted lovers creatures-revised, then install Donkey's New and Improved animations pack and finally install the animations from lovers NT.  You don't need the esp file for loversNT.  It will work fine and no patches or other files are needed.

This mod is great! :o the motions are pretty immersive.

BTW, what does the esp file do actually?

Best we can figure out...nothing.  It has some type of interface for sounds, however it must be for a plugin that we don't know about or one that is still in the works, as it doesn't seem to do anything when enabled and nothing is lost when it is disabled.

This mod is great! :o the motions are pretty immersive.

BTW, what does the esp file do actually?

It's true. I just recently realized. The animations is very smooth like motion captured, and it also have a complete scene where the creature capture, rape and then finished by throw you away.

It seems the blog link in the first post is not the official site of MotionsNT, because it's version 1.5, while I downloaded in 4shared.com is version 1.9.

• 3 weeks later...

4shared changed some things, now files must be set for public use. Seems many "uploaders" didn't changed their settings.

The autor of MotionsNT don't want uploads on other sides (so his animations are not in the "The_Daedra_Sutra" pack)

Great, finally updating/gonna try and play oblivion, after all these MONTHS of ignoring the forums. So much updates to do. T_T New version, resource pack, creatures... and this isn't available. :C *kicks 4shared* 

Looks really neat too... 

So with the new creatures, all I need to do once this is available again, is like the instructions for creature say? Simply drag the files from the one extract location to the other?

This stuff WILL be loaded back up? Right? D:

Edit: Oh and, a bit off topic, but it looks like all the primary updated stuff I'll need are Lovers with pk revision 96, resources v3, creatures 2.0, and the deadra sutra, right?

And I'm guessing a clean install for lovers? T_T Which means having to redo all the settings...

Archived