LoversMotionNT

I currently have Donkey's Animation Project installed.

I wanna be able to install Lovers Motion NT AND keep Donkey's too.

Obviously I'm supposed to overwrite LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp with the one provided in the OP BUT

when I install Lovers Motion NT it's asking me to overwrite a shit ton of other files. If I let it overwrite, won't I lose Donkey's animations?

So how do we rape a creature?

Cast rape contact spell on them?

You don't. They rape you. This is an alternate to Donkey's New Improved animation pack in that it includes knockdown animations prior to sex. You can use it with with Donkey's pack by getting the patch Donkey made.

wanzer: Donkeys LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp plays only his animations or the Lovers Creatures animations for creatures he have not made animations.

LoversMotionNT replace only Lovers Creatures animations, so in game, with Donkeys LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, you don't see some MotionNT/loversCreature animation.(e.g. Minotaur,LandDreugh and some others have only Donke's animations)

If you want both (MotionNT and Donkeys) see my post 177.! but download the new fixt Version from Donkey

http://www.4shared.com/dir/Xn2AwNQU/Oblivion.html#dir=482519496

And see post 146,156,158 how to change the script in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp to get all animation in game.

You can also change your actual LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp script, without download the new esp.

I just wanted to add here I knew Donkey as well. I love what he did for our community. Sad that hes not here anymore but I hope one day he comes back. I believe in sharing. If I made a mod I wouldn't care about permission. I would want my stuff to just be free and improve with other people interested in it. So thats my fix on that kind of stuff.

What I recommend if we are to be allowed to reup files for lovers mods is we use 4shared. It works better then any site in my opinion and easy to use above all. Plus the site is safe from viruses if you go on 4shared. Japanese sites I don't trust that much. Also you never know what your clicking. I personally have gotten many trojans from just being on japanese sites.. :P

I think in the future a lot of lovers mods should just be combined for basic install. Then all the other extra stuff can be added to it.

I don't use DMRA or BBB.

Wow, that readme in the fix is a bit brutal -.- seems a bit harsh to judge the whole english modding community on what seems to be 1 guys thread, altho I havent been modding oblivion long so I guess I missed all that =/

@fejeena I would also like to add I am a tad confused on what esp to change the scripts in, as your post #177 and #204 says LoversIdleAnimsPrioirty.esp but your post #146 has LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp written at the top. Which esp should I set as active when I make the change?

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp (up002177.zip)

This line confuses me as up002177.zip contains LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

We definitely need the .esp's to be already finished and done for those that don't know what they are doing. Its a lot of work doing lovers ig your just a mod downloader.

Unfortunately that is just the way it will stay. It is a matter of permissions and can't be bypassed at this time. Sorry.

Are there any more updates for NT coming?

I want to see the atronachs get some love.

I am wondering if the have moved on since it has been so long between updates. Perhaps if they are students they are busy with finals or something. If so they over the Christmas break perhaps we will see some movement.

On a different note, I wonder if the Atronachs (storm and frost anyway) could be rigged up with the ogre animation.

I am a student as well and this semester has been a nightmare for me. I'm getting further along in my engineering required courses and the workload is getting ridiculous.

Fortunately my next semester is going to be pretty tame, I have some general ed courses to finish before I start getting into CAD, physics, and calculus classes.

My winter break will be work free, but short. Only 2 and a half weeks :(. Can you image some people get a month or more off?

brace yourself for the real world when you will get a job :P

I do have a job. I work at a deli downtown part time while going to school full time.

I'm trying to get my friend to get me a job at my local gamestop though, he is the assistant manager there.

Trust me. I can't wait for the day when I can work 8 hours a day and come home to have the rest of the day off. Not having to worry about homework, studying and projects. :D

Ups:blush: I change post 146 and 143' date=' of course it must be LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

[/quote']

I'm a complete retard when it comes to this as I've never really used the construction set. In one of your posts you posted a script or something and I was just wondering if I you could tell me the quickest way to get Donkeys and this mod to work together (maybe even just tell me where to paste your script in the construction set)also I've already downloaded the fix from the first page (up002168.zip). I have read your comments and I've set up a obse construction set shortcut too.

Ups:blush: I change post 146 and 143' date=' of course it must be LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

[/quote']

I'm a complete retard when it comes to this as I've never really used the construction set. In one of your posts you posted a script or something and I was just wondering if I you could tell me the quickest way to get Donkeys and this mod to work together (maybe even just tell me where to paste your script in the construction set)also I've already downloaded the fix from the first page (up002168.zip). I have read your comments and I've set up a obse construction set shortcut too.

The quickest is just to install NT overtop of Donkey's stuff and then drop in the fix. The only downside is you loose a few of Donkey's animations when you do this. If you want to keep all of Donkey's stuff as well as the NT stuff then you need to do more work such as fejeena mentions.

[/quote']

The quickest is just to install NT overtop of Donkey's stuff and then drop in the fix. The only downside is you loose a few of Donkey's animations when you do this. If you want to keep all of Donkey's stuff as well as the NT stuff then you need to do more work such as fejeena mentions.

Yeah thats what I was hoping for... I'll just go with what you advised though so thanks :)

If you use my changed script,you have this animations(if you have MotionsNT 1.9)

MotionsNT(or LoversCreatures)+Donkey

Baliwog,Dog,Goblin,Horse,LandDreugh,Lich,Minotaur,Scamp,Skeleton,Xivilai,Zombie,

only MotionsNT

Bear,Boar,Clan Fear,Daedroth,Elytra,GateKeeper,Ghost,Gnarl,Gnarl Dementia,Grummite,Hunger,Imp,Jyggylag,MountainLion,MudCrab,MurkDweller,Ogre,Rat,SpiderDaedra,Troll

only LoversCreatures

Deer,FlameAtronach,Fleshatronach,Frostatronach,MehrunesDagon,Shambles,Sheep,Slaughterfish,Spriggan,StormAtronach,WillotheWisp,Wraith,Hitode,Mushroom,Tentacle

If you want the old Lovers Creatures and MotionsNT animations for Bear,Boar,Clan Fear,Daedroth,Elytra,GateKeeper,Ghost,Gnarl,Gnarl Dementia,Grummite,Hunger,Imp,Jyggylag,MountainLion,MudCrab,MurkDweller,Ogre,Rat,SpiderDaedra,Troll

you must do more script changes.Donkey added more animation numbers for all creature(see his script)

e.g.

;Bear Original 202 new animations 601 -- 700 SposGroup == 100

;if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\Bear\" == 1)

; set iRandom to (GetRandomPercent * 0.50)

;endif

if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Bear\" == 1 )

SetFunctionValue 202

;if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Bear\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 50

; SetFunctionValue 601;601

;elseif ( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Bear\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 100

; SetFunctionValue 202

endif

Original LoversCreature and MotionsNT = 202

New = 601-700

To get both animation(LoversCreatures and MotionsNT)

Change script

;Bear Original 202 new animations 601 -- 700 SposGroup == 100

if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\Bear\" == 1)

set iRandom to (GetRandomPercent * 0.50)

endif

;if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Bear\" == 1 )

; SetFunctionValue 202

if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Bear\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 50

SetFunctionValue 601;601

elseif ( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Bear\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 100

SetFunctionValue 202

endif

Then you must rename the original LoversCreatures 202 ani to 601. All 4 Def kf files(meshes/characters/-male/IdleAnims/ani2) and the 4 Off kf files(meshes/creatures/bear/IdleAnims/ani2) and the ini(ini folder)

2nd example:

ori script

;GateKeeper Original 212 new 1601 to 1700 SposGroup == 100

;if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\GateKeeper\" == 1)

; set iRandom to (GetRandomPercent * 0.50)

;endif

if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\GateKeeper\" == 1 )

SetFunctionValue 212

;if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\GateKeeper\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 50

; SetFunctionValue 1601;1601

;elseif ( me.ModelPathIncludes "\GateKeeper\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 100

; SetFunctionValue 212

endif

Changed script:

;GateKeeper Original 212 new 1601 to 1700 SposGroup == 100

if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\GateKeeper\" == 1)

endif

;if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\GateKeeper\" == 1 )

; SetFunctionValue 212

if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\GateKeeper\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 50

SetFunctionValue 1601;1601

elseif ( me.ModelPathIncludes "\GateKeeper\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 100

SetFunctionValue 212

endif

Rename original LoversCreatures 212 ani to 1601

3nd example:

ori script

;Boar Original 203 new animations 701 -- 800 SposGroup == 100

if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Boar\" == 1 )

SetFunctionValue 203

endif

changed script

;Boar Original 203 new animations 701 -- 800 SposGroup == 100

if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\Boar\" == 1)

endif

if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Boar\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 50

SetFunctionValue 203

elseif ( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Boar\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 100

SetFunctionValue 701

endif

Rename original LoversCreatures 203 ani to 701

A lot of work. I've changed only 4-5 before I lost motivation.

Wow' date=' that readme in the fix is a bit brutal -.- seems a bit harsh to judge the whole english modding community on what seems to be 1 guys thread, altho I havent been modding oblivion long so I guess I missed all that =/

[/quote']

Seems like he's been wronged by some people. I also wasn't there at that time so I can't tell what exactly happened. Haven't done much modding myself yet but even tweaking simple things can require a lot of effort so I guess he put a lot of work into what he shared and that should be appreciated but some guy (or guys) apparently didn't understand that. Imagine you spend many hours working on something which you weren't paid to do, you shared it with the community and then comes jerks attacking you. That probably is really hurtful. It's sad that many are punished because of actions of few but that's the way it is and Donkey is the only one that can decide with whom he will share his work with.

It's sad that many are punished because of actions of few but that's the way it is and Donkey is the only one that can decide with whom he will share his work with.

While this is always going to be true (one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch), it isn't going to get any better from picking at it. Donkey is doing well over at Wolflore and that is all that is important. :D

The downside being you get no summer break.....

Oh' date=' and don't take a salary job! They may "pay" you for those 8 hours but you'll be working 10+

[/quote']

then works as a teacher like my friend, sure this isn't paying alot, but u got your summer break as usual, but downside is u still need to do homework(check your students homework)

Archived