LoversMotionNT

D=

I was following this instruction:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/

Optional MotionNT Installation Instructions

===========================================
1. Install Lovers Creatures 2.0 first.
2. Extract LoversMotionNT files into (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\
3. Copy files from \Data\ini\LoversCreaturesExtraIni\MotionNT to \Data\ini, overwriting the MotionNT .ini files (this will enable pose switching for the NT files).

4. Note: the esp from MotionNT is not needed so you can leave it disabled or delete it.

=/

• 1 month later...

I am so bookmarking this page I had this and then had to redo the game and couldn't remember the name finally said piss on it when I couldn't find it thought maybe it was removed and then accidentally came across a thread that linked to this while I was searching for another mod. 

I did notice a few of the animations don't line up my player is normal size but ones like the gate keeper I think it is mostly because of the size that makes the animations off but I found a way to fix that just shrink his ass to about your players size and the animations will be now lined up. Now to search and see if there are any animations for boar and mountain lion I know dagon doesn't work I don't think that one ever did.

• 5 months later...

Not really.  The author forbade distribution.

I tracked him down over at the nexus and sent him a PM asking for permission to overhaul is animations and he has never responded.  The overhauled animations will be included in the LC 3.0 release, but that is still a long ways off.

Not really.  The author forbade distribution.

I tracked him down over at the nexus and sent him a PM asking for permission to overhaul is animations and he has never responded.  The overhauled animations will be included in the LC 3.0 release, but that is still a long ways off.

Well that's a shame =(

But thanks for the response. Are there any old versions perhaps? or some sort of "mod mix" it got stuffed into by some user X?

Archived