LoversMotionNT

From this blog.

Adds sex animations to many of the creatures in the game. The animations have a "rape" sort of theme to them, the first part of the animations have the creature "takedown" and subdue the victim before violating them.

NOTE: I did not make this mod.

Edit:  Looks like the blog is down (might only be temporary), so here is the direct link to the 4shared download page:  http://www.4shared.com/rar/mME1IxZJ/LoversMotionsNT_Ver19.html

From this blog.

Does anyone know how to use it? I've seen a video on it but I have no idea how to use this.

EDIT: Wrong section' date=' I apologize. However I can't seem to delete this thread.

[/quote']

Yeah, I am using 1.8 atm and love it. Made some tweaks for myself too. What do you need to know? Have you run into any problems with installation?

From this blog.

Does anyone know how to use it? I've seen a video on it but I have no idea how to use this.

EDIT: Wrong section' date=' I apologize. However I can't seem to delete this thread.

[/quote']

Yeah, I am using 1.8 atm and love it. Made some tweaks for myself too. What do you need to know? Have you run into any problems with installation?

No it's just that I don't even know how to use it. How do I use it?

From this blog.

[/quote']

No it's just that I don't even know how to use it. How do I use it?

OK first make sure you have installed the pre-req mods from the readme:

HG EyeCandy Body <- Not really needed

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/15802

Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 [Rev90]

http://www.4shared.com/archive/UD1-NXPq/

Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 [Rev96] Patch <- I believe this version of lovers is needed but can not confirm.

http://www.4shared.com/archive/V9izo2Xo/

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans+

http://www.4shared.com/archive/L62bBStX/

LoversCreature

http://www.4shared.com/archive/QX5UIU6y/

LoversCreatureTextures

http://www.4shared.com/archive/Y99DvFML/

LoversBitch_v0_5b <- not needed

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=310

HorseDick_fixed.7z <- Not needed

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095

Then just move the data folder into your oblivion directory and check the esp like any other mod. I believe you can summon a creature with the spell loversCreature gives you. It should cast a spell on you to initiate the animation with out needing any other mods. I don't use it this way myself though. It seems out of place to do it that way.

What I use is one of the loverapers mods. What these do is allow any creature or npc in the world to rape the player character(and lets the player character rape others). You can also customize your settings with a spell that it gives you. There are many different versions on this site but I use the one by Gnomercy. It doesn't have as many options as the newer ones but I enjoy the dialogue. I will attach it for you.

1) Select your rape settings with your spell. Make sure rape is enabled obviously. Give it a decent percentage chance.

2) Go out and pick a fight with one of the creatures listed in the update file.

3) Get owned.

4) ????

5) Profit!

Let me know if you have any questions.

LoversGnomercyRaper.esp

I do appreciate the tutorial, however I did already know these things (thanks though).

Before we move on, let me get this straight. What does this mod add? I saw a video a while back on this guy's blog and it showed enemies using new anims to knock back the player and then proceed to rape them. Is that what this mod does? Or does it do something else?

I do appreciate the tutorial' date=' however I did already know these things (thanks though).

Before we move on, let me get this straight. What does this mod add? I saw a video a while back on this guy's blog and it showed enemies using new anims to knock back the player and then proceed to rape them. Is that what this mod does? Or does it do something else?

[/quote']

That is right. They are new creature animations. I did not realize that was all that you were asking(lol). Do you have a link to the video?

I do appreciate the tutorial' date=' however I did already know these things (thanks though).

[/quote']

That is right. They are new creature animations. I did not realize that was all that you were asking(lol). Do you have a link to the video?

The video used to be on his blog, but it was taken down.

Still not sure how to use this mod though.

Yes a simple animation replacer.

I downloaded V1.8 and looked into the esp. There is nothing inside, except: Master = Oblivion.esm and a sound folder, but not compete( no name for the wav-files, only folder-structure (fx\nt\sc\ and fx\nt\sperm\ )).

Then there are the meshes,ini and sound folders. The sound folder is empty ( I think you can create your own wav-files and add them in the folder and the esp). The only intersting things are the meshes and ini folders.

So you can use the Mod as simple animation replacer. Delete the esp and the sound folder and install only the meshes and ini folder.

All animations are for creature sex. They look more like rape(most are BBB). All overrides original Lovers-Creatues animations.(25 creatures)

1) If you're using Donkey's animation replacer, you'll have to manually change some file names. Creatures with added animations will use #'s in the thousands, instead of the hundreds.

2) If you're not seeing any animations, like with Ogres for example, then you haven't extracted the files properly.

Oh yes Donkey's animation replacer don't use the normal LoversCreatuers kf-files for Goblin,dog,Landdreugh,Lich,Minotaur,Scamp,Skeleton and Zombie.

All other changed creatures must have new animation or your instalation was wrong.

To use the new animations with "Donkey's animation replacer" rename the ini and kf files.(replace a animation you don't like)

Goblin: 2001 to 2004

Dog: 1101 to 1111

LandDreugh: 2601 + 2602

Lich: 2701 to 2704

Minotaur: 2901

Scamp: 3501 + 3502

Skeleton: 3801 + 3802

Zombie: 4701 to 4706

( to change the Mintaur: rename all 4 225_OffMotion(creatures-folder) and all 4 225_DefMotion(characters-folder) and the 225_Motion.ini. Change the 225 to 2901)

Could someone remind me how I get to the .kf's for animations? I forgot.

Also:

Oh yes Donkey's animation replacer don't use the normal LoversCreatuers kf-files for Goblin' date='dog,Landdreugh,Lich,Minotaur,Scamp,Skeleton and Zombie.

All other changed creatures must have new animation or your instalation was wrong.

To use the new animations with "Donkey's animation replacer" rename the ini and kf files.(replace a animation you don't like)

( to change the Mintaur: rename all 4 225_OffMotion(creatures-folder) and all 4 225_DefMotion(characters-folder) and the 225_Motion.ini. Change the 225 to 2901)

[/quote']

So I'm supposed to overwrite some anims? For example I have an animation numbered at 2001 and 2004. I'm supposed to overwrite #2004 with #2001?

Could someone remind me how I get to the .kf's for animations? I forgot.

Also:

Oh yes Donkey's animation replacer don't use the normal LoversCreatuers kf-files for Goblin' date='dog,Landdreugh,Lich,Minotaur,Scamp,Skeleton and Zombie.

[/quote']

So I'm supposed to overwrite some anims? For example I have an animation numbered at 2001 and 2004. I'm supposed to overwrite #2004 with #2001?

You don't need to do anything so complicated. I have Donkey's animations as well. No overwriting or renaming is necessary. Just follow my instructions step by step and you will see them.

I already wrote a detailed explanation but here is a short version:

1) Copy contents of of loversmotionnt into your oblivion folder.

2) Install any loversrapers mod(you can use the one I linked)

3) Go fight a creature

4) The animations will initiate

But how do I initiate them? I've tried with all creatures that the mod adds new animations to yet I have not seen any new anims.

What revision of lovers are you using and which rapers mod?

I had to overide the animations to get them to work.

kf-files are in Meshes\Characters\_Male\IdleAnims\ani2\(all DefMotions for cretures = used by NPC+PC)

Meshes\Creatures\(animal typ)\IdleAnims\ani2\ (all OffMotions)

data\ini\ (all ini-files)

All kf numbers in my old post are the ones from Donkey. You must rename the kf+ini files from LoversMotion. Best you unpack the Mod in a empty folder and make the changes, Then make a OMod or coppy\paste it to your Data-folder.

!You must only rename the 8 creatures I listed in the old post, the other creatures have the same kf+ini numbers Donkey or original LoversCreatures are using!

Oh and 1 animation consists of 1 ini, 4 DefMotions and 4 OffMotions with the same number. The original LoversCreatures used only 1 animation for each creature, and Donkey add more animations to some creatures (LandDreugh has 2,Liche 4 and Dogs 10 different animations...).

You don't need to do anything so complicated. I have Donkey's animations as well. No overwriting or renaming is necessary. Just follow my instructions step by step and you will see them.

Depends on what .esp you use. The one I have (which is from donkey's animation project thingy) calls for different .kf files than the ones that are inside of MotionNT. Dunno why donkey ever changed that because there were no new animations for a large part of the creatures to begin with, meaning it was utterly pointless to change the referenced .kf files. Not only that, but it would render any other mod that isn't based on donkeys edits incompatible - something that's a no-no, imo. The edit should be compatible with the original, not the other way around. But then again, his work often contained quick and somewhat dirty edits so that's not really a surprise.

For example, if you want the new minotaur animation to work with donkey's .esp, you have to rename the .kf files and ini from MotionNT to match the .kf files that are found in your Oblivion Data folder because the LoversCreature.esp from donkey will only call the .kf that's specified in the .esp itself, i.e. in this case the different 2901.kf files.

The standard LoversCreature.esp calls for the 225.kf files though - and that's why you won't have new animations if you use donkeys stuff. Because MotionNT is based on the original lovers mod and not on donkey's edit.

The standard LoversCreature.esp calls for the 225.kf files though - and that's why you won't have new animations if you use donkeys stuff. Because MotionNT is based on the original lovers mod and not on donkey's edit.

Ok I see I must have overwritten Donkey's .esp at some point. Which explains why I only get NT animations now.

Just for the sake of learning, what script calls the specific .kf files?

I saw xLoversCreatureSummonFunc references the creature number but don't see where the animations are linked to anywhere in the esp.

The script is in "LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp"

Name:xLoversCmnGetCreatureType

Art_B I hope I have understood your question correctly' date=' and that's what you are looking for.

[/quote']

I was looking at that script but did not completely understand it.

For example, if it returns a function value of 207 for the dog, how does lovers know to call "\idleanims\ani2\207_OffMotionx1.kf" from just that value? There must be another script involved right? Or is this handled elsewhere in the esp?

Also how does " me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" " know to search in the "meshes/creatures/" folder specifically? Or does it not care where the model is as long as it is in any folder called "\Dog\" ?

Sorry if these are noob questions.

Art_B You don't use Donkeys animation replacer, that is the reason why you not had to rename kf + ini files to get LoversMotion to work.

In Donkeys "LoversIdleAnimationPriority.esp" the dogs have kf 1101 to 1111; in the original LoversCreatures "LoversIdleAnimationPriority.esp" only kf 207( in script "xLoversCmnGetCreatureType").

Ok I don't know where the script is that let start the animations with Motionx1.kf and end with Motionx0.kf ( perhaps the ini?).

And your 2 question; I don't know exactly what you are asking!?

All dog Off-Motions must be in "meshes\creatures\dog\idleAnims\ani2\ "; All Def-Motion.kf, the NPC+PC are using, are in "meshes\characters\_Male\idleAnims\ani2\ ".

All creatures ( different dogs ) in "meshes\creatures\dog\" are using these animations.

In the esp (LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp) all animations are in "Idle Animation".

Hope that helps a little bit, and don't confuse more.

Actually, I got them to work :)

Some mod was screwing with my the animations and I deleted it. Now I'm seeing the new creature anims.

Even still, thanks guys for the help!

Archived