LoversMotionNT

If the links to the NT motions are not restored in the next couple of weeks or so, I will talk to Ashal about posting them here on Lovers Lab. 

Until then, those that wish to obtain a copy can PM me and I will make a private link available for you.

The mod author has restored the links so please use the OP to get the plugin from now on.

Thanks,

Greg

is there a way to combine this and loversCreatures 2.0? Seems like its overwriting everything or most of it

EDIT: NVM, the loverscreatures thread had an optional installation to combine both

EDIT 2: ok now reading it over again maybe it doesnt... It doesnt say of it combines MotionNT animations with creatures 2.0. Just tells how to install.

is there a way to combine this and loversCreatures 2.0? Seems like its overwriting everything or most of it

EDIT: NVM, the loverscreatures thread had an optional installation to combine both

EDIT 2: ok now reading it over again maybe it doesnt... It doesnt say of it combines MotionNT animations with creatures 2.0. Just tells how to install.

:s

The optional installation instructions tell you how to install "both" and thus they are "combined" by you

This is in keeping with the request of the MotionsNT mod author who did not want others hosting his plugin.

By doing that you are replacing(overwriting, as it were) the original lovers animations with the nt ones. To have all the animations, which I think is what you want, you would need to create your own ini files for the new anims and fit the anims into empty slots within the lovers anim system that match the animal the anim is for. You would then to need to edit the main lovers creatures ini to add weighting for these animations or they will never be picked by the random picker. The kf files might also need to be renamed with the new position number and of course a folder with the new  position number and holding the kf files would need to be in your data files. I haven't actually done this myself so someone with more knowledge might be able to better tell you how to do this., but i don't think it would require any editing of the esm or esp files, just the inis.

• 1 month later...

yoohoo? guys? :D

im sure someone said one of the files in that blog enable all creatures in oblivion to be spawned from when player is lvl1! can someone point me where it is? :P

I don't really understand what you are asking here.  Lovers Creatures 2.0 gives you a summon creatures spell via your inventory and yes, even at game start you can summon creatures.  NT does nothing at all in that regard that I was ever aware of.

no i did saw someone said that there is a mod in donkey blog which allow all monster like minotaur and other high lvl monsters to spawn in tamriel from start of the game! so u dont need to reach higher lvl to see new monsters! but i cant find that mod in donkeys blog!

no i did saw someone said that there is a mod in donkey blog which allow all monster like minotaur and other high lvl monsters to spawn in tamriel from start of the game! so u dont need to reach higher lvl to see new monsters! but i cant find that mod in donkeys blog!

I think you are mistaken:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/mME1IxZJ/

Lovers Creatures NT has 2 files 1 is for sound and animations, the other adds leveled creatures across tamriel called leveldcreaturesNT and both can found from that same link.

I think the last one was what you where referring too, and neither where created by Donkey.

• 1 month later...
Guest ThatOne

You may notice that this thread is kind of old. The animations from it have been included in the latest Lovers Creature, with updated ini files. Thus, you should use the ones there and not here.

You may notice that this thread is kind of old. The animations from it have been included in the latest Lovers Creature, with updated ini files. Thus, you should use the ones there and not here.

Actually you need to use the animations, but NOT the ini files or the esp.

The Lovers Creatures 2.0 thread OP shows exactly how to install NT and then the ini file replacements.

I gladly would have folded NT into LC 2.0 but the mod author had forbidden any redistribution and I was unable to find a way to contact him to obtain permission otherwise.  Sucks, but what can you do.

This works great but when changing sex positions the characters get seperated. Any quick fix?

@Pikachu:  

No, there is no quick fix. 

When I finish the human animations overhaul, I will start in on the creatures animations.  Until then you will have to fix things yourself by using the 0 to 9 number keys at the top of your keyboard just like you would for human animations.

• 2 months later...

These are creature animations, not actor animations. Creature animations are assigned numbers higher than 200, and so this will not conflict.

However, the animations here are already present in the latest version of Lovers Creature, so I suggest you use the files there (as they are compatible with the latest rendition of Lovers, and the files here are not).

That is not completely correct.  You do need to download and install "part" of this mod, if you want the animations to play with LC 2.0.

The reason for this is the mod author for NT has forbidden redistribution.  You will need to follow the directions listed in the Lovers Creatures 2.0 OP on what to install and how.

Cheers,

Greg

• 4 weeks later...

just for the record, Gnomercy mod is actually my Mod, he just changed the text because he did not like some of the words I used.

They may have improved it in that area, I have always been over the top in some words I use.  And I mis punctuate quite often, I was never good in English class.

um...i did as you sugguested, copy and pasted boar pack, and add 702=100 in xloverscreature then installed the montion patch, the result is still the same. =/

oh btw when i installed loversmontionNP, i deleted its esp as suggested, maybe thats what causing the odds?

Archived