LoversMotionNT

When you use "Donkey's animation replacer"!!!!

I had problems with animations of skeletons' date=' my character and the skeleton didn't move. Then I checked the folders. Some creatures have Def AND Off motions in the ani2 folder, and Def and Off motions in the characters ani2 folder( all with the same number).

To get the skeleton ani to work: Rename all 4 234_OffMotion(creature folder) to 3802_OffMotion, and all 4 234_DefMotion(characters folder) to 3802_OffMotion. Then copie ALL 8 Motions in characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\ AND in creatures\idleanims\ani2\ !!!So 4 Def and 4 Off Motions in each folder!!! Don't forget to rename the ini file!

The same if you want to replace the following motions:

Baliwog: 501 and 502

Goblin: 2001

Lich: 2701,2702,2703,2704

Minotaur: 2901

Scamp: 3501 and 3502

Skeleton: 3801 and 3802

Zombie: 4701,4702,.....,4706

!!All need 8 kf files of the same number(4 Def and 4 Off motions) in the characters AND creatures ani2 folder.!!!

I don't know if it's realy necessary for all these creatues, but my Skeletons and Zombies animations are OK.( I didn't test the others, till now)

[/quote']

I'm sorry but I suck at manuel scripting. I don't understand what I need to do. These are the motion numbers and the ani files. I get that, but how do I swtich them and how do I know what I'm switching is the correct one?

First:Are you using Donkeys "New and improved animation project" (His animations and the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp?)

If yes, download up002177.zip from http://up.mnty.net/

Then you must not rename anything, in his new "LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp" he enabled the "LoversMotionsNT" animations and some of his own animations.

If you want all of Donkeys animations you must change the "xLoversCmnGetCreatureType" script in the "LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp".

(He disabled (in up002177.zip) his Horse, LandDreugh, Lich, Minotaur, Scamp, Skeleton, Xivilai and Zombie animation. So these creatures have only one animation, the LoversCreatures or LoversMotionNT animation )

To change the script to get all animations, see this Post 146 and 156 and 158!

!!!Post 146 update: fixed some mistakes in my script sample!!!

First:Are you using Donkeys "New and improved animation project" (His animations and the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp?)

If yes' date=' download up002177.zip from http://up.mnty.net/

Then you must not rename anything, in his new "LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp" he enabled the "LoversMotionsNT" animations and some of his own animations.

If you want all of Donkeys animations you must change the "xLoversCmnGetCreatureType" script in the "LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp".

(He disabled (in up002177.zip) his Horse, LandDreugh, Lich, Minotaur, Scamp, Skeleton, Xivilai and Zombie animation. So these creatures have only one animation, the LoversCreatures or LoversMotionNT animation )

To change the script to get all animations, see this Post 146 and 156 and 158!

I'm good now, thanks.

!!!Post 146 update: fixed some mistakes in my script sample!!!

[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...

On first page of this thread' date=' there is a link for Lovers Creature Textures, but the link is broken, can someone upload a working link to it?

[/quote']

Nope we have a contract of sorts with that modder. If it's been removed then we cannot supply it by uploading it somewhere else or to this site.

Sorry but your gonna have to wait until it comes back up somewhere or go without.

On first page of this thread' date=' there is a link for Lovers Creature Textures, but the link is broken, can someone upload a working link to it?

[/quote']

http://www.4shared.com/archive/VlLb98R2/ups21503_LoversCreature_Textur.html

Not sure why you want it as all the textures in this are already included in lovers creatures that can be found right on this site. But since you asked there is no harm in grabbing them.

NOTE: These are all female textures and will need the proper meshes to work. NT includes NO meshes so you still will need to install lovers creatures. See why this is just going in a circle?

[/quote']

Not sure why you want it as all the textures in this are already included in lovers creatures that can be found right on this site. But since you asked there is no harm in grabbing them.

NOTE: These are all female textures and will need the proper meshes to work. NT includes NO meshes so you still will need to install lovers creatures. See why this is just going in a circle?

Yes, and just tested and the Main LoversCreature MOD links do still work. The OP in this thread should be updated to point to that comprehensive 'package' instead of the separate texture package.

[/quote']

Just thought that there was some new textures that are not included in lovers creatures, but thanks for uploading link :)

Just thought that there was some new textures that are not included in lovers creatures' date=' but thanks for uploading link :)

[/quote']

No problem. You asked for a link so I see nothing wrong with giving you what you asked for. :D

However, I did want to be clear that it was not needed. The only reason that the Japanese have two separate downloads for creatures (one for the esp\meshes and one for the textures) is they have not combined things into one package. The version Donkey put together that is in the downloads section "is" put together. That's is the long and short of it. :P

One little question:

Iam the only one who have problems to enter the 4shared account of donkey. it seems to be his account got banned from 4share maybe of the screenshots of his works ?

I miss his work. hopefully he will upload it somewhere.

Also thanks for the link gregathit from donkeys 4share data.

greets.

One little question:

Iam the only one who have problems to enter the 4shared account of donkey. it seems to be his account got banned from 4share maybe of the screenshots of his works ?

greets.

Donkey's 4shared account can be found here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/Xn2AwNQU/Oblivion.html#dir=482519496

One little question:

greets.

Donkey's 4shared account can be found here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/Xn2AwNQU/Oblivion.html#dir=482519496

Thank you Gregathit.

Is version 1.9 the latest? Also is Donkey or someone on behalf of him going to release his animations here once Donkey finish making them?

As of this second 1.9 is the latest. Donkey is not the one making MotionNT.

Donkey's animations will not be posted here. You can get them directly from Donkey's 4shared link or by going over to wolflore.

Archived