Creature Sexual Organs Vanilla/FCOM-compatible Replacer

View File

NOTICE

June 21 2013

I am working on a simpler, smaller solution: esps for each component of FCOM, as well as one merged ESP, and only the meshes by fejeena and others not already included in LoversCreatures 2.0.

I will also be upgrading for compatibility with FCOM 1.0, which I didn't realize existed until after I'd begun this project (which is designed for FCOM 0.9.9 available on the Nexus). It is available on TESAlliance. I will not be linking it in this topic because I don't want people to download it and then complain that some of the stuff is missing genitalia.

ETA: When it's done.

Previous Notice:

For this to be worth doing, obviously the FCOM creatures will need to be able to fuck you (they can't by default for the most part). Thanks to Gregathit and WappyOne, I now know how to do this, but it is quite tedious and will take a considerable amount of time. It is no longer a matter of simply copying and pasting dicks everywhere.

As such, the scope of this project has widened considerably, and will now be something akin to a complete FCOM-LPK patch.

Wish me luck.

As it stands now, the available download WILL add cocks to all creatures in the vanilla game and several OOO creatures as well, so go ahead and use it if that is what you need.

---

Required:

LoversCreatures 2.0

Recommended:

LoversMotionNT (the top file, not v1.5)

FCOM (and all of its requirements)

This is a work in progress. Checklist:

Vanilla creatures - DONE

OOO creatures - DONE*

WarCry creatures - NOT DONE

MMM creatures - NOT DONE

Enabling anims - NOT DONE

* No guar genitalia available.

---

v. 1.0 -- release

v. 1.1 -- added fejeena's zombie meshes

v. 1.2 -- added more of fejeena's meshes that I'd missed

---

This is a mesh REPLACER mod that will add sexual organs to all creatures in the game. Compatible with vanilla, OOO, MMM, Frans, and FCOM.

None of the model work is my own - credit goes to (if I recall correctly) Donkey, Galgat, Gregathit, fejeena, and unknown Japanese modders (please PM me if you need to be added to the credits or wish the file to be taken down). All I did was some filename editing, file copying and texture path correcting in NifSkope. I originally did this just for myself, but as a member had PM'd me asking how to do it I thought I'd share it with him, then figured hell, why not let everyone have a crack at it.

Installation:

Manual -

Copy meshes and textures folders to your Data folder.

OBMM -

Click "Create", then "Add Archive". Add the archive. Name it something pretty and click "Create omod". Then activate as usual.

Wrye Bash -

If you use bash installers you don't need me to tell you what to do. :P

Notes:

- This WILL replace all default creature body meshes in the game. I recommend installing with OBMM or Wrye Bash so you can uninstall easily if you don't like it.

- This DOES NOT come with any animations of any sort, only meshes.

- If you are not using FCOM there are tons of meshes in the file you don't need. They shouldn't mess anything up though. Don't worry about it or go deleting stuff unless you know what you're doing.

- Yes, this means all creatures will have boners all the time.

- The following vanilla creatures do not have boners, because we do not have any meshes for them:

• Jyggylag
  • Gnarl
  • Rat
  • Slaughterfish
  • Will-o-the-wisp

A vanilla Zombie replacer. In vanilla oblivion exists 2 left and right torsos, so I add the penis to the 2 left torsos. 3 versions, two with vanilla zombieflesh texture penis, the other has own texture (ZombiePenis2.dds). Only problem are the LoversCreatures summon Zombies, they also use the vanilla torsos and add a extra penis, so you have double penis.(I don't use the summon creatures, so it doesn't bother me)

Vanilla Zombie replacer.7z

I have only combined meshes with NifSkope and changed a little bit the penis texture.

???Nothing? There must be the mesh without texture, a white mesh. NifSkope didn't show the textures that are in a bsa.(zombie textures are in the Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa). If you put my textures folder in your data folder the version B mesh must have a penis with texture. I've just tested it and my NifSkope shows everything right.

Edit: Oh too late. Good to hear it's working. And I also use version B.

No, I mean there was literally nothing. I know about the texture thing, but nothing showed up at all at first, not in the window nor in the list to the left. It was strange.

Doing fine now though. And yeah, I included the textures in the new version.

Thank you!

I had this problem with Japanese/Chinese mods. If the folder have a Japanese/Chinese text NifSkope can't open the meshes inside the folder or subfolders,  empty window and list.

Edit: I don't know what hores meshes you use (I have my own full mesh replacer, also a mix of Donkey, Galgat and Gregathit meshes. So I didn't download your mod) Did you saw my vanilla horse replacer? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13307-useless-loversbitch-mod/?do=findComment&comment=293717

You can rename a copy of the hose.nif to horsearmor.nif.

Yep, those are already included.

In other news, I just realized I missed a lot of FCOM creatures. Totally forgot WarCry and MMM put their stuff in BSAs. More work to do tonight, another update soon.

edit: A lot of creatures. Damn. I thought that was too easy the first time.

MEDIAFIRE is crazy!

Archive Download Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or
possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of
broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been
reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

@iron_jack

You upload it yesterday right?

This is even not a copyright infringement file.

Hmm... it still shows up fine for me.

Can anyone else confirm?

To you the account holder it appears fine, but to everyone else it is blocked.  MediaFire has gone into full jackass mode and is now blocking more than 10 downloads of archive files unless you buy a premium membership. 

They are compatible with lovers. They using vanilla skeletons.

Durzog is using Wolf skeleton or dog well the same.

and farm animals are using clannfear and sheep skeleton. The alignment will be the only problem but it isnt that neccesary to do that.

dicks are just enough for now.

Thanks again Iron_jack.

Hoping to release an update this weekend featuring some revamped meshes from cso 7M, some vanilla creatures I missed the first time around, as well as completed meshes for WarCry. No promises on MMM as its the biggest ordeal by far, but I will do as much as my free time allows.

After I have completed all of the mesh additions I will begin adding LPK functionality to all the creatures that don't have it (which is all of them sans vanilla and OOO).

edit: oh and Eradawn, I will try to do the farm animals and durzogs this weekend, and I'll throw them in a little pack for you so you don't have to wait until the full MMM update is complete (which will take a while).

Hoping to release an update this weekend featuring some revamped meshes from cso 7M, some vanilla creatures I missed the first time around, as well as completed meshes for WarCry. No promises on MMM as its the biggest ordeal by far, but I will do as much as my free time allows.

After I have completed all of the mesh additions I will begin adding LPK functionality to all the creatures that don't have it (which is all of them sans vanilla and OOO).

edit: oh and Eradawn, I will try to do the farm animals and durzogs this weekend, and I'll throw them in a little pack for you so you don't have to wait until the full MMM update is complete (which will take a while).

Thats awesome thank you very much for your efforts.

great work deserves a like at every place.

Is this Fcom compatible with lovers ? or warcry or however it called ^^.

Thanks again.

Well yes and no. FCOM will run alongside lovers just fine, but none of the FCOM creatures have genitalia, and none of them will have sex with you. That's what this mod is (eventually) going to correct.

(For the record, FCOM is a collection of mods: Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, Martigen's Monster Mod, WarCry, and Francesco's. For more info/install instructions see here.)

Here's the durzogs. Super-easy, and should already use dog anims.

Just unzip it to your data folder.

The farm animals are going to have to wait, because while they do use the same/similar skeletons as vanilla stuff, the folder structure means I will have to set their idles in LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp before they can "do" anything, which is quite a project of its own.

durzogs.7z

Here's the durzogs. Super-easy, and should already use dog anims.

Just unzip it to your data folder.

The farm animals are going to have to wait, because while they do use the same/similar skeletons as vanilla stuff, the folder structure means I will have to set their idles in LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp before they can "do" anything, which is quite a project of its own.

Its working fine thank you iron_jack , keep it up.

I will post some screens if you dont mind :).

There are two kinds of seperated dicks already exist. Dog's and horse's.

Can somebody make seperated dicks for other creatures? The dicks should be compatible with Waalx and Elsweyr creatures using vanila skeletons

And Umaril in Knights of the nine need a dick

Thank you