LoversMotionNT

From this blog.

Does anyone know how to use it? I've seen a video on it but I have no idea how to use this.

EDIT: Wrong section' date=' I apologize. However I can't seem to delete this thread.

[/quote']

Yeah, I am using 1.8 atm and love it. Made some tweaks for myself too. What do you need to know? Have you run into any problems with installation?

No it's just that I don't even know how to use it. How do I use it?

OK first make sure you have installed the pre-req mods from the readme:

HG EyeCandy Body <- Not really needed

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/15802

Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 [Rev90]

http://www.4shared.com/archive/UD1-NXPq/

Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 [Rev96] Patch <- I believe this version of lovers is needed but can not confirm.

http://www.4shared.com/archive/V9izo2Xo/

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans+

http://www.4shared.com/archive/L62bBStX/

LoversCreature

http://www.4shared.com/archive/QX5UIU6y/

LoversCreatureTextures

http://www.4shared.com/archive/Y99DvFML/

LoversBitch_v0_5b <- not needed

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=310

HorseDick_fixed.7z <- Not needed

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095

Then just move the data folder into your oblivion directory and check the esp like any other mod. I believe you can summon a creature with the spell loversCreature gives you. It should cast a spell on you to initiate the animation with out needing any other mods. I don't use it this way myself though. It seems out of place to do it that way.

What I use is one of the loverapers mods. What these do is allow any creature or npc in the world to rape the player character(and lets the player character rape others). You can also customize your settings with a spell that it gives you. There are many different versions on this site but I use the one by Gnomercy. It doesn't have as many options as the newer ones but I enjoy the dialogue. I will attach it for you.

1) Select your rape settings with your spell. Make sure rape is enabled obviously. Give it a decent percentage chance.

2) Go out and pick a fight with one of the creatures listed in the update file.

3) Get owned.

4) ????

5) Profit!

Let me know if you have any questions.

your LoversGnomercyRaper.esp is your own older version of loversmotionnt from 1.9? Cos I checked them both & i got the same spell twice..Also I thought this was a rape mod by itself so i disabled loversgalgatrape.esp so now those things dont hump me anymore unless I exploit the lovers surrender mod. Do i need http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-58.html, a rapers mod like galgats version & your esp?

But how do I initiate them? I've tried with all creatures that the mod adds new animations to yet I have not seen any new anims.

You probably summoned lovers creatures. New animations only appear to work for original creatures like dog, imp, xiv etc..there are some very buggy in terms of positioning, but the rest are really good.

But how do I initiate them? I've tried with all creatures that the mod adds new animations to yet I have not seen any new anims.

You probably summoned lovers creatures. New animations only appear to work for original creatures like dog' date=' imp, xiv etc..there are some very buggy in terms of positioning, but the rest are really good.

[/quote']

The NT animations will work just fine for the lovers creatures summoned creatures

Does MotionsNT work with LPK rev 96?

Yes. It works just fine with them. Make sure you have lovers creatures and Donkey's new and improved animation pack and you will be able to use them just fine. I suggest reinstalling creatures and the new animations pack prior to installing NT. You do NOT need the NT esp file.

What fix? If you mean the fix from the 1st post of this OP then you didn't need it. You will need to reinstall the Lovers Idle Anims esp from Donkey's New and Improved Animations Pack. I already posted this in the post above yours!

And what do you mean by "Build Up?" If you mean a knock down animation, then it doesn't always happen. There are 8 or so dog animations and it randomly chooses one. The knockdown animation is actually part of the NT animation, so you don't see it unless that animation was randomly picked.

Yeah I realized I had to do the replace ini stuff to get the knockdown to work. The animations work now, but is there a way so that only one animation is shown everytime? Like for example for the dog animation I just want 1101 to occur. I tried to used construction set, but I literally have no idea what I'm doing.

Damn. It seems that I didn't get it... What would you have to change in the script to make it so that only one animation is shown?

This is what I see:

;Dog Original 207 new 1101 -- 1200 SposGroup == 100

;; if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom < 70

; SetFunctionValue rand 1102 1106 ; 1101 to 1103 can still be turned on. just change the value 1104 to 1101 and it should use all other motions.

;

; elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) ;&& iRandom < 70

; SetFunctionValue rand 1107 1111

; elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1)

; SetFunctionValue 1101

; endif

if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1)

set iRandom to (GetRandomPercent * 0.60)

endif

if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 5

SetFunctionValue 1101

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 10

SetFunctionValue 1102

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 15

SetFunctionValue 1103

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 20

SetFunctionValue 1104

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 25

SetFunctionValue 1105

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 30

SetFunctionValue 1106

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 35

SetFunctionValue 1107

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 40

SetFunctionValue 1108

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 45

SetFunctionValue 1109

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 55

SetFunctionValue 1110

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 75

SetFunctionValue 207

elseif (me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1) && iRandom <= 100

SetFunctionValue 1111

endif

What would I have to change?

if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1)

SetFunctionValue 1101

endif

Comment out EVERYTHING and enter the above (the stuff that is commented out, leave commented out). To comment out something just put a semi-colon in front of it.

Also make sure you have OBSE enable with the CS or it will crash when you try to save.

Thanks and I realized that after putting in LoversMotionNt it appears that alot of the normal sex animations have been replaced. (Like the old ones are now replaced with like only 5 animations). Is that supposed to happen? I thought it only replaces creature sex animations.

Like after I put in LoversMotion the from behind sex animations are only 02_Motion' date='08_Motion, and 10_Motion, nothing else, whereas b4 there was like 100+ animations.

[/quote']

Whoa. We are now talking about two completely different things. Lovers Motions NT does NOT have anything at all to do with ANY 1-200 animations. You must have installed or changed something in your settings to have this issue. Motions is ONLY creature sex.

Lets fix one issue at a time so you are not getting all confused.

You should not be running the Motions esp anyway as it isn't needed.

Anybody got Donkey's compatibility fix for MotionsNT and New and Improved Animation Project? It is a well known plugin called LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp or LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp. I don't remember which one. I can't find the plugin and Donkey deleted his 4shared account and removed all his work on wolflore.

He can't take seriously all the fools on the internet. They will drive him crazy. There are even more of them than in the real life.

I needed the fix plugin because imp animation is misaligned.

misaligned is a problem with the ini or kf-file not the esp.And as you know' date=' MotionsNT replace only the LoversCreatures animations. You have my fixed Donkey's version LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, or did you delete it?

[/quote']

Thanks for info. I will load old ani2 folder, and creature folder as well as esp-s from old backup where "all worked well". Yes I still have your esp on the flush drive.

Guys, the "fixed" Idle Anims Priority file is no longer needed. Just extract the one from Donkey's New and Improved Animations Project. It will play the NT animations and Donkey's with zero effort on your part.....well other than installing the esp that is.

As Frejeena pointed out you do NOT need the MotionsNT esp file. You can leave it disabled or delete it.

Cheers.

Imps(smal) and Gatekeeper(big) are often misaligned, because the animation/ini are made for Lovers-set-scale. Imps are scaled up and Gatekeepers down to Player size.Without scaling Imps fly above the player.But you can use the number-keys to fix it(As with all animations)

Imps(smal) and Gatekeeper(big) are often misaligned' date=' because the animation/ini are made for Lovers-set-scale. Imps are scaled up and Gatekeepers down to Player size.Without scaling Imps fly above the player.But you can use the number-keys to fix it(As with all animations)

[/quote']

On that note: If you get the animation aligned and you were on level ground then hit the console and note down the 3 numbers it gives you along with the animation number and then when you exit your game, open up the ini file for that animation number and change things to reflect your adjustments. This way if or when you start a new game you will not have to re-align things. :)

Archived