Screen Shots

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

booette butt plug

Spoiler

Untitled.png

christie DOA6 and christie DOA6 version 2.

Spoiler

image.pngUntitled.png

claire noir.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Cow girl.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

Crux.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Eli.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Femme fatale dress.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Honoka doa6 with and without shirt.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Ready for war.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Kokoro melty heart 2 versions

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is Ray hes a Corvus Corax or Common Raven. Hes a rescue and a ROYAL pain in my ass. i literally pried open a dogs mouth to save him. his left wing is still a little weak but better than it was. hes on time out right now for terrorizing the other animals.. Ray is not having a good day so hes getting peanut butter for breakfast. he loves it but it sticks to his beak and it amuses me hehe ?

he decided to get on my work dest this morning SCREAM HIS BRAINS OUT until i got up then knocked everything over on my desk including my soda.. so that was fun to clean up and while i was cleaning that up we wanted to terrorize the the chihuahuas.

hes a butt but i love him even when he yanks on my body piercings....

hes like a 5 yo i swear.

EDIT: Thats a 24 inch rim and MIG welder in the background BTW just to give you an idea of how big he is

IMG_20210401_104348.jpg

24 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Bet something like that eats a lot of bird seed. 2 Fallout 4 outfit ports.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.pngUntitledd.pngUntitleddd.png

i like that outfit. and no he eats raw meat nuts and small animals.. i try to spare the critters tho and just buy him meat and stuff. im sure you have heard a parrot talk before. but honestly parrot talk is garbage compared to a raven. when they talk they sound like real people not this Screechy "never more" bs you see on TV this bird can copy my voice identically.

Someone made some outfits that are similar to some K-pop group. Some of the outfits were ugly even when the K-popper was wearing it. I just basically just used a piece from this set and something from this one to make something that looked good.

My brother raised guppies for the sole reason as to use them for food for his lizard he had during the winter time because during the summer he'd just go out and find bugs like crickets grass hoppers and small frogs. Once he got bigger he'd buy a small mouse here and there but using the guppies is cheaper and they breed like fucking rabbits. There just had to be someone around when the guppy started to have their babies so they could segregate her and the babies otherwise they have a tendency to poop one out turn around eat it and repeat till they were done. So you have to sit there with the net behind her to try to grab them before she can and drop them onto the other side of the divider. Or you can feed the hell out of them and hope for the best that they are not hungry when they start having them.

u guys can keep freezing your balls off in skyrim.. im on Valhurst Island getting a tan on my lady bits.. nice and warm... white sand clear water... this place is gona be awesome.. just an addon to my docks mod.. privet island.. im going to put sugar cane here.. maybe a house and a grotto or 7.

Spoiler

ScreenShot24.jpeg.214e8b07a2aeffb3611c8f49ef1666ed.jpeg