• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yomi bikini.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

tiggie white cryptide.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitledd.png

Fallout 4 good neighbor and good neighbor/vagabond mash up.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

DOA indigo outfit malfunction will have to remove the flowers though as their mesh is shit and is only one sided.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitledd.png

DOA Indigo outfit underwear only.

Spoiler

Untitledd.pngUntitledd.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little spoiler of the new Docks update.

Found out there is a solitude docks district mod lol I like mine better but it's interesting because that one has no conflicts with mine. So they can be used together.

Anyways. I'm making unique assets now. I find it strange there is no telescopes in skyrim so I made one.  With such a focus on astrological signs it only seemed right and if anyone would have made a telescope it would have been the Dwemer right?

What better place to put one than the docks??

Spoiler

Spoiler.jpeg.987af708b65ecc3b9b14c4b68299bde8.jpeg

Textured normals and cinemas along with custom collision. Yeah sure it's static but it's still pretty great.

Iv also decided to make the docks the foundation for my Masons of Skyrim framework. Mason shrines buffs shadow marks and there will be a treasure my centurion wings.

Scripting them and animating them is impossible for me at the moment but maybe one day.

There will be 3 Masonic shrines in skyrim. I already have them made I'm even comsidering a "leap of faith camio in a network of tunnels under skyrim with secret passages into some dungeons.

Someone built these structures and so far in TES lore they are nameless. I aim to fix that.

The Salty Faction is just the tip of the iceberg.

On 9/10/2018 at 4:34 PM, TheRealMissAmber said:

Just a little spoiler of the new Docks update....

I'm back to puttering on Oblivion fixing that rotten mess known as Black Forest/Marsh around Leyawiin. The Oblivion map just goes on and on to the East beyond what you can see. Just no AI-pathing, spawns, undergrowth, etc. Plus the ground texture needs work...often just solid single terrain type. So that's a possible project...get it playable. Depends on how winter goes...build a giant swamp.

Dreamfall chapters Zoe outfit. Would of shown it in outfit studios but the author deleted the textures to almost non exsistant so the outfit appears almost invisible in outfit studios. I removed the shirt out of the v neck part so it could show off the cleavage.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Luna asari outfit 2 versions normal version and malfunction version.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

On 9/16/2018 at 7:34 PM, DogOnPorch said:
  Hide contents

ScreenShot1576.jpg.29d50c54e2d0db1fe90ffce93e970e5b.jpgScreenShot1575.jpg.de5a093cc764e19c8d275f43f5df0ab9.jpgScreenShot1573.jpg.8eadadc65e980a5fe55c185ab9c12bce.jpg

I'm looking at this in awe a little bit. I have to ask, do you have any bamboo or sugar Cain flora? If so I wants it. I want to get farmable moon sugar in this next update. I can port it for skyrim no problem. It will save me a few days or meshing it

My solitude docks has officially blurred the lines between Harry Potter and the TES universe.

I have been underground in skyrim for the past few weeks only going topside to address small things no play through. But getting moon sugar farmable is on my list

10 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

I'm looking at this in awe a little bit. I have to ask, do you have any bamboo or sugar Cain flora? If so I wants it. I want to get farmable moon sugar in this next update. I can port it for skyrim no problem. It will save me a few days or meshing it

My solitude docks has officially blurred the lines between Harry Potter and the TES universe.

I have been underground in skyrim for the past few weeks only going topside to address small things no play through. But getting moon sugar farmable is on my list

Hi Amber,

Betty/Elbethian made some good bamboo meshes that replace one of the grass-types. The duckweed mod is also VERY nice when employed correctly.

All things jungle...

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/users/1545548

Discovery1 was the other great source for jungle stuff, but the poor fellow died and his final wishes were misunderstood re: his files at Nexus...deleted by error apparently. I still have a few...

I really like the cattails...as you can see. They are stock Oblivion but were not used much in the basic install.

I'm working on a skin that you inspired w/ the purple boobs....

Spoiler

An enlarged version of ZAZ's whipped texture with added bruises and detail...etc.

ScreenShot1582.jpg.3a616d9c07d0a981bbe8e1dfb6d6c3a1.jpg

That's using that Paint.Net you turned me onto...thanks again.

@DogOnPorch this normals are on point! That is pretty much skyrim quality most of mine are Sobel 5x5 with a height map modifier. Still very well done.

Right now I'm watching Dr Who eating a Yorkie and making Harry Potter assets that would put anything any Harry Potter game has ever used to absolute shame.

My chocolate Frogs came out amazballs! Here is a teaser of my Nimbus 2000 that I'm currently working on.

Spoiler

428110263_AmbersNimbus.jpg.40b6a2aba30e01706e44832a7f5e05e8.jpg

Looking around there are 1000s of different versions of the Nimbus 2000 like the arch of the handle the nose and especially the foot rests. 

This mesh is still very raw and unpolished but I want people to know exactly what it is when they see it yet make it my own and by extension the sexiest 3d Nimbus ever made.

I'm at the point now where there's not much I can't make in blender. I'm making Nifs from scratch now and my texture game has gotten a lot cleaner

I was on cloud 9 with my chocolate Frogs but this broom will be my best work so far. 

One word comes to mind. Painstakingly

Thank you for the resources

Looks good. Haven't really watched any of the newer Dr. who use to watch the older series though and our family liked Tom Baker who played the fourth doctor in the series the most and Peter Davison who was the fifth doctor was liked the least.

New biker type outfit from final fantasy.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

I can't wait for the new female Dr. I can't wait to see how they explain that. Should be interesting. Maybe the cyber men will tell us..

Makes me want to mesh a gun blade lol. Iv been making a huge dai katana. I just have the base shape. It looks like Iron Katana Grace from monster hunter freedom. Reminds me of seperoth.

Anyways I have one more bit of texture to make and the Nimbus will be ready for export then the nif work starts. It's been an all day process. I have to keep stepping away so I don't rush. I want to see it in game soon bad with the normals and environmental maps.

The brush part has alpha at the tips so I layered it x4 with 0° 45° 90° and 270° to really give it depth but not be uniform texture mapping. I have it split into 3 reshapes because the metal will have a similar gloss with environment map for specularity to make up for that. The handle and brush will have a higher gloss with no environment map and a special normal then the Nimbus 2000 logo with low gloss and strong environment map to give off the gold foil feel.

I have learned that doctoring textures too much makes them look odd in game so I let the material and textures to the work.

If I only knew how to make it fly... Oh well it can go in my room in the spriggan. :P

Eeeek! I love it! I mean if I had my way I would be meshing every straw in the brush and all cylinders would have 48 faces but I don't think skyrim would like a mesh with 80k tris. So this is as good as it gets. Depending on how it handles the lighting in game the brass may be darkened but with out emission it should be fine. Idk il bring it right up to a light node to be sure but yeah. Can wait to see it with normals and alpha. ❤️

Spoiler

AWN01.jpg.443e43186516dc64cb7350e3fc428326.jpgAWN02.jpg.c8025487fa92f203b70300cc5d22ec99.jpgAWN03.jpg.825deb777da1c54e208ad707edc10a98.jpg

MMO so here's that chocolate McFrogger I was talking about.

Yes the frog is its own trishape so you can make nipple pasties out of them ?

I couldn't think of a good witch or wizard to put in the window soooooo I just used the skyrim logo. The texture and logo are the only parts of this I didn't make. That box texture is actually from a template you print out and fold to make a box. The inside of the box and window I did a lot of work on to make match. Everything else was me.

Spoiler

ScreenShot65.thumb.jpeg.9861a73897619eb6570a688d899e2a1c.jpegScreenShot64.thumb.jpeg.f6fb3bb475ed63ee24bbe0c8e1b30011.jpeg

Aaaaaaand here is the in game Nimbus 2000. I want to touch it up a little more as far a material tiny mesh adjustments and a little texture work but over all I'm happy as fuck!!!

Spoiler

ScreenShot74.thumb.jpeg.4887de5cf247bb6d658a4da2c3da780d.jpegScreenShot72.thumb.jpeg.56c17dd6d779fff2ccdac97a97b41890.jpegScreenShot73.thumb.jpeg.8854ab07d6e2955e0cb96eec20d0fdc9.jpeg

Jodie Whittaker (Thirteenth Doctor) has been doing the series from 25 December 2017 – present.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actors_who_have_played_the_Doctor

Looks great!

I make nipple pastries - nipple piercings and other piercings out of just about anything that's not nailed down and I think it might look nice.

Made nipple pastries out of captain america's shield bubble gum turned nipple pastries ice pikes for pastries to look kind of like Madonna's pointy outfit weapons turned into nipple rings umbrella turned nipple pastry heck I even have a nipple wind chime piercing.

Kitty nipple holders is the cutest one so far. I have a oblivion nipple pastry somewhere as well.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Not happy. All of a sudden navmash is not working properly NPCs standing around until I leave the cell or wait. It's pissing me off. Amber going about her buzz while other NPC are in retard mode. I even cleared their AI packages and they still do it I literally have to walk up to them and force them to back up or shout them into a different part of the navmesh for them to start moving again. Pissed is an understatement. Looks like I have to Re re re nav mesh the spriggan AGAIN. bad day. Spilled coffee on my desk. Fighting software bugs with faulty hardware. My mouse dose what ever it want sometimes. FML. Came so close to scrapping the docks all together. I'm still kinds there. If I don't get it solved by tonight I'm done with it and possibly modding all together because if I can figure this out with everything I know then I have no reason to keep doing it. Moral is low.

Nope I went that route too to be sure. My SK load order would make you laugh. I only have 5  and of those are Skyrim.Esm and Update.Esm I have 0 adult mods in my skyrim vanilla armors vanilla bodies 0 replacers so my docks are #3 in my load order..

Good news I got all NPCs moving again rebuilding sections of the nav mesh.

I learned a valuable bit of info.

When editing navmesh if you edit vanilla navmesh in cells that have 2 or more navmesh it will toss an error either "navmesh bounds missing ~~ needs to be refinalized" or "navmesh ~~ has no parent space" blah blah. When that happens it confuses the NPC especially in worldspace or big interiors that have joined cells. Because when you do that it flags one of the Navmesh as D* it don't matter if the new .Esp has a nav mesh or not the NPCs see it as an Island. It's weird and that's why the docks throw errors for cells -16,22 - -17, 24.

The only real fix for the CK error is to undelete the RAM navmesh with tes5 edit and move it under the landscape and to me that seems like an absurd work around so I'm simply not going to do it. Followers seem to have slight pickups on the docks but work fine once you enter the spriggan. And follow fine in there.

Agro of the Salty Faction they seem to chase me just fine on the docks though so in all honesty it's a Bethesda bug and it's kinda expected I guess.

As for inside the spriggan itself the NPCs are moving again sometimes they go into DUHHHHHH mode and just stand there and I believe that's a navmesh issue I just have found yet. Could be as simple as a doubled very on the navmesh or something more sinister. Either way messing with the navmesh and nothing else has yielded results so I'm just going to keep going making backups should I hit a detrimental error like I have about 9 times today. What a cluster fuck. 

There are times that NPCs will teleport instantly to to a location and thats what's bugging me. Spending a lot of time in TFC to watch every movement of 5 and at times 8 NPCs coming and going from the spriggan...

It's a little tedious but that's the price to make sure it's all working before I can move forward. A little hope restored. 

It wouldn't be a Bethesda game if it didn't come with tons of bugs and weird ass abnormalities. I think they should make a game where you go around fighting different bugs in a game and when they are all dead and the game is working right you win.

Glad you got it working now.