Screen Shots

50 minutes ago, myuhinny said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Retextured the top part of the hat as it was blue and didn't really match the rest of it.

There you go.

:classic_biggrin:

Hey...Nexus banned Modular Beautiful People. Do any club members have the file for upload here?

I have no clue why they would ban it as that has been on their site for years and years with no problems whats so ever. Maybe the author pulled it down because the authors other stuff is still and some of them require MBP. Maybe they are updating it or something. There should be some threads in the oblivion section that have downloads for MBP not sure how up to date they are though.

Spring time is here.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Just now, myuhinny said:

I have no clue why they would ban it as that has been on their site for years and years with no problems whats so ever. The authors other stuff is still and some of them require MBP. There should be some threads in the oblivion section that have downloads for MBP not sure how up to date they are though.

Spring time is here.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Probably thought it was Apu at this rate!

35 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Here is one of the MBP threads this ones the all in one. I think you still had to update the races in it though. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/

I personally don't use it...like fejeena. But I do know it is needed for some mods besides being one of those uber-popular million d/l files...that Nexus no doubt scores $$$ from. 

50 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

I use it in my game you just have to make sure to update the races in it or there will be problems.

Found some other dominatrix outfits that I have done.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

I've taken to just making my own races for the look I'm after in girls. Nothing too hard. But damn, Ave Brave did a good job on the Red Guards. The results are usually yummy.

2 hours ago, myuhinny said:

Sir!! I'm going to have to ask you to come with me please.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

Haha.

Spoiler

Don't think she was too happy coming over to this room to try on outfits.

"Stand-up straight! Smile."

"Piss off, Perv."

ScreenShot1203.thumb.jpg.f8f1cee76e87b208034545d2721fcf27.jpgScreenShot1205.thumb.jpg.50f0510fe7d4b7eadc39e2c8e3212bcc.jpgScreenShot1206.thumb.jpg.dbfb5b07efd578dc43cf2afed1d41d1b.jpg

New Tamaki outfit not sure why but only part of the outfit has transparency have to find some boots to go with it and I made sure to really suck that back strap up into her butt crack. Might add transparency to the rest later.

Spoiler

17 hours ago, myuhinny said:

New Tamaki outfit not sure why but only part of the outfit has transparency have to find some boots to go with it and I made sure to really suck that back strap up into her butt crack. Might add transparency to the rest later.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I'm trying to get better with Paint.Net via various experiments on femalefoot textures...resizing...adding detail...draw on her with her own lipstick...etc...lol.

Lord Pellham/Player Slave Encounter special texture. Not for everyday use...obviously. But encouraging results for first attempts.

Weak bladder, too.

ScreenShot1261.thumb.jpg.c05186bf776442fb56b715c7f344e3c6.jpgScreenShot1262.thumb.jpg.68728c802214547e7a7ff60b2be8fd10.jpg

I use both paint-net and gimp2 for texture altering. Paint -net is nice for transferring one texture from one file to a different one. I have used it a lot to make different skyrim tattoo's for my characters. One character had a mount and dew me stamped right above her butt.

Luna wonderland outfit. Had to remove her bow tail as it was only one sided and did nothing. I also removed her panties but who needs panties anyway? Only thing that sucks is that I can't add a NiAlphaProperty to the sock as the legs don't reach far enough to the feet area so there's a gap there.

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

I use both paint-net and gimp2 for texture altering. Paint -net is nice for transferring one texture from one file to a different one. I have used it a lot to make different skyrim tattoo's for my characters. One character had a mount and dew me stamped right above her butt.

Luna wonderland outfit. Had to remove her bow tail as it was only one sided and did nothing. I also removed her panties but who needs panties anyway? Only thing that sucks is that I can't add a NiAlphaProperty to the sock as the legs don't reach far enough to the feet area so there's a gap there.

Reveal hidden contents

I used to build mesh terrain for Flight Sim and Combat Flight Simulator 2 using ULead way back. 

• 2 weeks later...

Franky's underwear fallout 4 to skyrim port. Franky's swimsuit added last pic is just of the swimsuits zipper like piece.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

Excuse me sir but could you give me a hand with my bikini it's seems to be having a major malfunction?

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Whacked the skirt off the back part of the outfit to make it skimpier.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

On 5/24/2018 at 8:48 PM, myuhinny said:

Ooh! bikini.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

Kitana dark empress armor skimpified.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Beware the teddy you never know when it'll try to rip your clothes off.

Hide contents

I like that first one. I have one by Fly that is similar.

I think I have that fly outfit somewhere the first outfit was a DAZ studios outfit port. Pity not many oblivion authors are making anything anymore like nailflan but I did get an idea when looking at their priestess outfit so I think I'm going to throw that into the pose converter then blender to do some testing. https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46193

Kokoro school outfit with some part stripping.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Clothes of priestess outfit A done.

Spoiler

Untitled.pnguntit.png

Edit# 2nd outfit done. Also took the panties from the oblivion sexy elves mod and removed the pants.

Spoiler

Did a fallout 4 port of a outfit that I showed a person how to port it to skyrim themselves.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Duda duda duda duda duda duda duda duda Batman I mean Birdwoman!

Spoiler

Relaxed knit and relaxed knit malfunction. Clipping on back ribbon but too lazy to fix it.

Spoiler

Sailor pluto stripafied to a new sexified version and also added transparency to the skirt.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Jaycee outfit tekken something. 

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Michelle chang. Sleeves are a bit long but oh well.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Tira outfit.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

xiaoyu towel. Her outfit form she either has a paunch or she's pregnant.

Spoiler

Asuka outfit normal and skimpy also added transparency where the dark black/blue areas are at.

Spoiler

Vaan of dissidia just got a sex change. ?

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Taki SCIV

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitledd.png

Taki SC super hero

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

SCV natsu somewhat skimpafied.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitledd.pngUntitleddd.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Author almost deleted the textures so I had to redo them by transplanting textures from one spot to the new spots.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Hepsy's new kan gin pei outfit with some modifications might add transparency to the skirt as well.

Spoiler

New leifang outfit from DOA.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png