Screen Shots

Post screenies of various projects...etc.

Small cheap apartment below the public washroom in Chorrol. You can always hear the toilets flushing. These two decided to move in together. Resources from many popular mods at LL.

Spoiler

ScreenShot687.thumb.jpg.e068f82e3e775fc6893d2072773b5c71.jpgScreenShot688.thumb.jpg.3e1b2f2b6b4de9f03a068d3af45e853d.jpgScreenShot689.thumb.jpg.849e609570d76136f7b0bfd0e7c62bca.jpgScreenShot690.thumb.jpg.c394a62d0964c39f65f46a8068034cf3.jpg

She was hiding those...

If you want more emotion out of your Oblivion PCs/NPCs...facial expressions, etc. I highly recommend EDialog by cotyounoyume. You'll think Data just got his Emotion Chip. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28379

Famous for Estrus, of course.

I need to get the Oblivion barrels potred to Skyrim.. My only issue is Object normals. 

Oblivion used a different kind.

Hmm I kinda want to forget the idea because the thought of making a high to low Polly object normal in blender makes me cringe.

Il have to think of some good screen shots. I still don't have any sex mods in my Skyrim.

For me sex was always an Oblivion thing.

I may have to if nothing more go UNP and get a stock replacer set. I need to remove the necklace from the wench outfit too. 

See how I'm getting funneled into the OS chute?

Had to happen some time lol

2 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

I need to get the Oblivion barrels potred to Skyrim.. My only issue is Object normals. 

Oblivion used a different kind.

Hmm I kinda want to forget the idea because the thought of making a high to low Polly object normal in blender makes me cringe.

Il have to think of some good screen shots. I still don't have any sex mods in my Skyrim.

For me sex was always an Oblivion thing.

I may have to if nothing more go UNP and get a stock replacer set. I need to remove the necklace from the wench outfit too. 

See how I'm getting funneled into the OS chute?

Had to happen some time lol

The sex mods in Skyrim are numerous.

Check messages...

I said 20 mins and freaking 5 hours later... It's light outside. I was up all night with this. Ffs!

#Worth it

GlowBabyGlow.thumb.jpeg.99314372825f6cdeb240e81f3d815f66.jpeg

The 3 at the tip are the originals.

All the darker ones are my doing.

The arrows will take time because you can see through it and all the arrows except 1 are cut in half.

I need to do some duplicates and translation in nifscope for them.

But yeah.

Heavy water set.

I learned a lot about Skyrim Nifs from doing this.

Luke the fact that CK wil CTD every time if you try to load a nif where in the trishape the alpha comes before the shader in the hierarchy.

Also you can't put bow skin on a standard weapon. So feisty!

4 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

I said 20 mins and freaking 5 hours later... It's light outside. I was up all night with this. Ffs!

#Worth it

The 3 at the tip are the originals.

All the darker ones are my doing.

The arrows will take time because you can see through it and all the arrows except 1 are cut in half.

I need to do some duplicates and translation in nifscope for them.

But yeah.

Heavy water set.

I learned a lot about Skyrim Nifs from doing this.

Luke the fact that CK wil CTD every time if you try to load a nif where in the trishape the alpha comes before the shader in the hierarchy.

Also you can't put bow skin on a standard weapon. So feisty!

One hand war-axe is my preferred weapon.

@TheRealMissAmber

One thing though if you do port those oblivion barrels to skyrim that you can't use them in anything but personal use.

Made a mash up of a bunch of Luna's outfits from their one oblivion mod to make a gothic type outfit. Have to try to find a skull texture for the corset as polkadots just doesn't cut it for a goth girl. Have to decide which necklace to use with it I made three for it at the same time.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

@TheRealMissAmber

You can't port meshes from one beth game to another one of their games as it's copy write infringement even though they own the meshes it still breaks their TOS. You can port them for personal use but you can't use them in another mod for another game like say skyrim.

On 2/4/2018 at 1:14 PM, myuhinny said:

@TheRealMissAmber

One thing though if you do port those oblivion barrels to skyrim that you can't use them in anything but personal use.

Made a mash up of a bunch of Luna's outfits from their one oblivion mod to make a gothic type outfit. Have to try to find a skull texture for the corset as polkadots just doesn't cut it for a goth girl. Have to decide which necklace to use with it I made three for it at the same time.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

Okay I have a question. What it I altered the mesh and texture?

Eg

Remove the rope from the lid and change the texture to be a different color.

Then it wouldn't be a port per say it would be unique in the sense that it would nolonger be recognizable as a "Oblivion barrel"

A bit of a 'natural disaster' in this region as about 2--->3 feet of powder snow fell in a very short period. Enough to stop 90% of cars/trucks from moving anywhere. Then, just for fun...temperatures this morning were -35 C...that's close to -35 F, as well. Too much for many cars not plugged-in. Still digging out. Very impressive snow piles make streets like canyons. At least all the kids and the dogs love it. The cat says no f-ing way. 

Anyways...a few new screenshots of some added detail around Anvil. Watermelon farm, camps, Kate Bush's house (Wuthering Heights) up by the lighthouse. Yes, I added Kate.

Extra guard towers near lighthouse are for female guards.

Nice shot of Anvil castle once the weather got better.

Spoiler

ScreenShot848.thumb.jpg.e499dede44e360b23283bd4c3f83293f.jpgScreenShot849.thumb.jpg.9bd6ce6d02c2bbfa7c46df313c8e9322.jpgScreenShot850.thumb.jpg.6d363635f82d4c34363dedfb482357e9.jpgScreenShot851.thumb.jpg.b28e2930eac06e17641d9cfc9a1a4e9c.jpgScreenShot854.thumb.jpg.109eabd4a434a4db13b49d195a5507a4.jpgScreenShot843.thumb.jpg.624b2fa566f8d285c1e7a02ab298aee3.jpgScreenShot844.thumb.jpg.960fd13d7ae4ebae02e942174790e04e.jpgScreenShot845.thumb.jpg.6ea6d7b6df7d3e5d89a0494a0df89133.jpgScreenShot846.thumb.jpg.19137ef712288cba14dadce6910c03db.jpg

Obligatory boobie shot...

On 2/7/2018 at 2:41 PM, TheRealMissAmber said:

Let me know when the dirty Breton jokes start. I feel like I would be racist not to start with myself first lol.

My wife has a thing for Bosmers...not so much an attraction...but getting accosted by them. Splooged by a Bosmer...her terminology. 

That's the ol' waterin' hole in Anvil...handy for cleaning-off the splooge.

Violence among young people is an aspect of their desire to create. They don't know how to use their energy creatively so they do the opposite and destroy.

---Anthony Burgess

ScreenShot852.thumb.jpg.e996e7d530a2467a8c173126258e626c.jpg

That is why I'm so happy to have a snow blower and it can also get very cold here as well. Anywhere from -1 to -40F+ and that usually isn't even figuring in the wind chill. I remember one time it was so cold out that you could take a cup of boiling water and throw it up into the air and it was frozen before it hit the ground.

We also have a snow plow like push blade and it can change direction by just flipping the handle so many times we use that to get it into piles then shovel it or if they are big enough just start the snow blower up and use that instead.