[BotW] Zelda Adult Mods?

2 hours ago, ashfort said:

Do you want any help beta testing? I have a hacked switch and just reinstalled botw.

What do you mean by beta testing? There's nothing I can do, if you want to put jiggle physics on naked XXL Linkle, go for it, because I can't figure it out. Same can be said for that nude natural mod for the Wii U, I can't convert it properly or set it as default armor. If we want this on Switch then someone else is going to have to do it, because I'm out of ideas.

Honestly, I may try one last thing with the nude natural mod to get it working as default armor, but after that I'm done for good. But her top-half did become less deformed when I tried fixing it slightly in Blender while using working models as a reference. Maybe I just have to do it with everything else. I also SLIGHTLY understand Blender more, so...we'll see. But yeah after this I'll be completely out of ideas.

As for jiggle physics, apparently it's way more complicated to get it in-game than I thought...go figure.

Closest I got with the nude natural mod on Switch, as default armor...if anyone out there wants to try and fix the crap that happens here. The weird pussy shading issue shows up here, and...some super bizarre bug involving her feet in-game when you move around. I don't know anymore, I'm just going back to the XXL version. TwT

EDIT: Basically, when not paused, it's like her feet or toes are being stretched indefinitely elsewhere. I have no ideas on how to fix this one, so, good luck. >.<

NudeNaturalLinkle.bnp Nude Natural Linkle Switch.rar

Edited by Joeynator3000
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 10:09 AM, Joeynator3000 said:

Closest I got with the nude natural mod on Switch, as default armor...if anyone out there wants to try and fix the crap that happens here. The weird pussy shading issue shows up here, and...some super bizarre bug involving her feet in-game when you move around. I don't know anymore, I'm just going back to the XXL version. TwT

EDIT: Basically, when not paused, it's like her feet or toes are being stretched indefinitely elsewhere. I have no ideas on how to fix this one, so, good luck. >.<

NudeNaturalLinkle.bnpFetching info... Nude Natural Linkle Switch.rarFetching info...

If it's the switch, an infinite load doesn't end.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 8:09 PM, Joeynator3000 said:

NudeNaturalLinkle.bnp 1.04 MB · 54 downloads Nude Natural Linkle Switch.rar 1.09 MB · 44 downloads

You ythink if i paste this over my zelda file I'll have a nake zelda?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...