[BotW] Zelda Adult Mods?

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Thank you for sharing this. I'm wondering, though, if anyone who has used this mod knows what to do about the ears and neck turning red whenever she goes into a cold climate.

Ugh...I've fixed this problem before, problem being, this was last year and I can't remember how. It was fixed via Switch Toolbox or whatever it's called, though. Maybe I talked about in this thread already.

EDIT: I checked and I did bring it up but didn't say how to fix it. Ugh...anyways load the model files into Toolbox and I think it has to do with textures. You'll have to mess around with that somewhere, something I did to make it easier was to load the default Link files and compare them.

Edited by Joeynator3000
4 hours ago, Joeynator3000 said:

Ugh...I've fixed this problem before, problem being, this was last year and I can't remember how. It was fixed via Switch Toolbox or whatever it's called, though. Maybe I talked about in this thread already.

EDIT: I checked and I did bring it up but didn't say how to fix it. Ugh...anyways load the model files into Toolbox and I think it has to do with textures. You'll have to mess around with that somewhere, something I did to make it easier was to load the default Link files and compare them.

Any hint as to what I might be looking for? I tried changing one thing I thought looked different, but it didn't fix anything.

3 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Only those files are needed and Link's model changes to girl? Or how this works? I didn't know there were mods for emulators ... 

In that format you would need a program called BCML to install the mod for Cemu. But you can also convert it to a graphics pack, which I did and linked the file below. Take that file, extract it into its own directory into cemu\graphicPacks, then go to options -> graphic packs, then click on BOTW, mods and check the box that says "LGW-Nude-No-Belt-HD".

LGW-Nude-No-Belt-HD.zip

57 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Any hint as to what I might be looking for? I tried changing one thing I thought looked different, but it didn't fix anything.

In that format you would need a program called BCML to install the mod for Cemu. But you can also convert it to a graphics pack, which I did and linked the file below. Take that file, extract it into its own directory into cemu\graphicPacks, then go to options -> graphic packs, then click on BOTW, mods and check the box that says "LGW-Nude-No-Belt-HD".

LGW-Nude-No-Belt-HD.zip 68.71 MB · 0 downloads

It's in the .Tex file, and the textures objects there. The names are pretty straightforward there if you want to take the default files and compare them there, I think it has to do with the channels in the properties tab. Just compare the properties tabs in general, that's all I can say, match them with the default files. 

7 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Only those files are needed and Link's model changes to girl? Or how this works? I didn't know there were mods for emulators ... 

You need a program called BCML to install mods for CEMU. Then a mod called "Linkle mod" to turn Link into a girl. Then this one. And more if you want.

16 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

LGW-Nude-No-Belt-HD.zip 68.71 MB · 3 downloads

I think that has only confused me more.  

On 7/4/2022 at 2:46 PM, Sneaksmile said:

Don't use anything from Nexus. Its all horribly outdated. The only place that houses up to date BotW mods is Gamebanana. Get BCML and any other mods from there.

I would recommend anything by Sockpoppet: https://gamebanana.com/members/1739516

They also have a 1 dollar Patreon tier that has even better more lewd and nude mods with bouncy physics: https://www.patreon.com/sockpoppet/

Here is their latest release:

Cemu_OsqIpmUZxK.png.412e6e79e17b515729fd62af3a0719be.png

Edited by DEMONDICE

Here's Zelda's Wild Adventures and Zelda Gone Wild, I dont remember what the difference between them is, but at least one of them had a nude base body for Zelda's Ballad. They're in BCML's format so you'll need that.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GYkqQaU0vfhHzZBNoiz4gfgZNsyFVqTi&authuser=kodyac%40gmail.com&usp=drive_fs

On 7/3/2022 at 8:20 PM, Joeynator3000 said:

It's in the .Tex file, and the textures objects there. The names are pretty straightforward there if you want to take the default files and compare them there, I think it has to do with the channels in the properties tab. Just compare the properties tabs in general, that's all I can say, match them with the default files. 

Hmm, I spent a couple hours last night trying this to no avail. I figure it's probably the file Link_Head_Red_Alb or Link_Skin_Red_Alb, and they did have different properties to the ones in the Link.Tex1.sbfres from the base Linkle mod but changing the ones in the nude mod to match didn't fix it, but had no noticeable change. I then tried just replacing each of the files, one at a time, with the ones from the base mod and that at least made a change, but for the worse, it made almost all of Linkle's body turn red(and spackled with magenta and some gibberish patterns) in the cold instead of just her ears/under her chin. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Edit: nevermind I took one more attempt at it and it worked this time, though I don't know what I did differently. I've bundled it up as a bnp for anyone who wants it. Have only barely tested it so far so I might well have broken something else, idk.

LGW-NudewithBelt-HD-redfix.bnp

Edited by speckt
update/correction
3 hours ago, speckt said:

Here's Zelda's Wild Adventures and Zelda Gone Wild, I dont remember what the difference between them is, but at least one of them had a nude base body for Zelda's Ballad. They're in BCML's format so you'll need that.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GYkqQaU0vfhHzZBNoiz4gfgZNsyFVqTi&authuser=kodyac%40gmail.com&usp=drive_fs

Hmm, I spent a couple hours last night trying this to no avail. I figure it's probably the file Link_Head_Red_Alb or Link_Skin_Red_Alb, and they did have different properties to the ones in the Link.Tex1.sbfres from the base Linkle mod but changing the ones in the nude mod to match didn't fix it, but had no noticeable change. I then tried just replacing each of the files, one at a time, with the ones from the base mod and that at least made a change, but for the worse, it made almost all of Linkle's body turn red(and spackled with magenta and some gibberish patterns) in the cold instead of just her ears/under her chin. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Edit: nevermind I took one more attempt at it and it worked this time, though I don't know what I did differently. I've bundled it up as a bnp for anyone who wants it. Have only barely tested it so far so I might well have broken something else, idk.

LGW-NudewithBelt-HD-redfix.bnp 5.27 MB · 0 downloads

were did you find this mod also do you have a screenshot?

Edited by Kwb811

The LGW Nude one that I fixed the red issue on was from earlier in this thread. 

The Zelda ones I don't remember they've just been on my system for months, I remember they were abandoned by their devs and I think I probably got them from the discord that had been developing them but I've long since left said discord and dunno what it was called or if it's still running.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 7:18 AM, speckt said:

LGW-NudewithBelt-HD-redfix.bnp 5.27 MB · 47 downloads

Is there anyone who has converted this to switch?

• 3 weeks later...

I have been scrolling through all the pages of this discussion here for awhile but im not entire sure, did anybody have a nude mod for linkle CEMU that replaces the no clothes model? im really just looking for a mod that removes the belt as it clips with a lot of armor remodel mods, specifically this one here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/167994

I joined sockpuppets patreon and got the nude natural mod and it looks great, was hoping somebody was able to make something that replaces the no clothes model with that model

and another question, does anybody know what the Zelda's Wild Adventures and Zelda Gone Wild do exactly? if one is a no clothes model replacer then what does the other do?

Edited by Yiggityyo420
On 8/21/2022 at 5:54 AM, Yiggityyo420 said:

I have been scrolling through all the pages of this discussion here for awhile but im not entire sure, did anybody have a nude mod for linkle CEMU that replaces the no clothes model? im really just looking for a mod that removes the belt as it clips with a lot of armor remodel mods, specifically this one here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/167994

I joined sockpuppets patreon and got the nude natural mod and it looks great, was hoping somebody was able to make something that replaces the no clothes model with that model

and another question, does anybody know what the Zelda's Wild Adventures and Zelda Gone Wild do exactly? if one is a no clothes model replacer then what does the other do?

i tried both of them and theyre for wii u not switch so it crashed whenever i tried to use the mods.

to my understanding zelda gone wild is a mod that makes some of zelda's outfits more "sexier" and wild adventers is the for zeldas base body

Edited by Gear4luffy1

Ooof long time no see this topic since 2k20 tho
It's good to  know this topic is still active xD
I remembered I tried to put these Nmod on Cemu, It took time to make it work
but it worked, phyton, bcml,bnp mod , graphics pack... theres even tutorial on youtube
it was a headache but It worth it
For those who play BotW on Yuzu I strongly recommend to play the game on Cemu 
Yuzu has a lot to improve 
Meanwhile Cemu has been in development longer than yuzu
I installed the xxxl linkle n mod then
I'm going to test the zelda nmod ballad soon XD 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, trollingdeath55 said:

does anyone have sockpoppets [LINKLE] Summer Time (XXXL-Nude) mod as i cant seem to find it on his patreon anymore?

Last I heard, Sockpoppet is redoing the nude mod. They ran a poll asking about what hairstyle it should have a few weeks ago. No clue when it will be released but a newer version should be out sooner or later.

• 4 weeks later...