[BotW] Zelda Adult Mods?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Icantevenname said:

I have no experience modding BOTW, but it should be as simple as replacing every clothing item with the model of their naked counterpart.

Additionally, it might also be beneficial to replace each armor's sound banks with the "naked" sound banks. I'm not familiar with the game's files, but I do know that each armor piece makes different sounds when walking around and such, like metallic clanging for things like the Soldier set and the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 set. Using the Linkle mod retains this clanging for the Xenoblade set even though she's wearing a dress, which is amusing

I know I've seen either @Joeynator3000or @PyrasButt with this working stable on switch using Zelda's Ballad or Linkle.

I've tried to get this to work for almost a month now but either the game crashes on startup or it loads and doesn't apply any mods.. its driving me crazy.

BCML doesn't output any files for some reason (I run a lot of python programs but it just doesn't work). 

Does anyone have a nude version (zelda's ballad or linkle based, topless preferred but bottomless is fine too) of this in romfs format that just works? Or emulator format I can easily rename? I tried everything I can think of but I can't get it to work myself...

Someone please help!

Please DM me if you can't share a full directory structure on here ;)

@PyrasButt I tried your zelda's ballad version from the mega link a few pages ago, the bottomless version doesn't have a belt and because of that it's like the upper torso is floating in the air :joy:

I'm still looking for a working version!

Edit

I got unoffical linkle 3.0 to work without crashing, I tried a nipple fix patch for 3.0 but still clothed. I'm stil lookig for help!

Edited by Mistahx2
On 5/28/2023 at 1:18 PM, Mistahx2 said:

@PyrasButt I tried your zelda's ballad version from the mega link a few pages ago, the bottomless version doesn't have a belt and because of that it's like the upper torso is floating in the air :joy:

I'm still looking for a working version!

Edit

I got unoffical linkle 3.0 to work without crashing, I tried a nipple fix patch for 3.0 but still clothed. I'm stil lookig for help!

Yeah, my Zelda's Ballad bottomless Switch thing was very very imperfect. It was the best I could do with my very limited knowledge/experience, and was essentially Ultrahanded together with Zonai glue. I figured it was worth putting together at the time though! Certain torso armor looks fine, other ones have gaps and such

On 7/16/2021 at 1:26 AM, PyrasButt said:

If anyone wants a good nude Linkle mod for Cemu, use the Linkle mod from GameBanana (Wii U version of BotW, of course) and then there's a free mod on Sockpoppet's Patreon that replaces Linkle's "no armor" body with a very nice-looking nude one!

Reveal hidden contents

ZeldaCemu1.thumb.jpg.672cdb983e395b76c5b978fa50a83c04.jpgZeldaCemu2.thumb.jpg.e54fb5a42b98ca1ad560d8f18a5fa925.jpgZeldaCemu3.thumb.jpg.c374d39fdee439cfc775dd33682f08d2.jpgZeldaCemu4.thumb.jpg.50a46b431091edc8f06f66bf6f501a37.jpg

couldn't find it, patron is hard to search, link?

• 3 weeks later...

I can find no nude mod for switch,so I tried to make one which based on Linkle3.0. Only maps and shaders are changed,cause changing model seems like have some limitation.

To install it,you  can unpack with sarc_tool and do the same thing with your main mod`s TitleBG.pack then you will have two folder named TitleBG.Replace all files to your main folder then pack it with sarc_tool and you will have a file named TitleBG.sarc.Last,rename TitleBG.sarc to TitleBG.pack.

Sorry to the maps` author cause I forget where I found it.And sorry to Linkle 3.0`s author.

Hoping someone can make a better mod.

TitleBG.pack

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 11:36 AM, Rain_Nijika said:

I can find no nude mod for switch,so I tried to make one which based on Linkle3.0. Only maps and shaders are changed,cause changing model seems like have some limitation.

To install it,you  can unpack with sarc_tool and do the same thing with your main mod`s TitleBG.pack then you will have two folder named TitleBG.Replace all files to your main folder then pack it with sarc_tool and you will have a file named TitleBG.sarc.Last,rename TitleBG.sarc to TitleBG.pack.

Sorry to the maps` author cause I forget where I found it.And sorry to Linkle 3.0`s author.

Hoping someone can make a better mod.

TitleBG.pack 2.47 MB · 18 downloads

Any chance of No_Belt version?