[BotW] Zelda Adult Mods?

8 minutes ago, Docker81 said:

https://www.patreon.com/sockpoppet/posts

This modder makes good quality mods, including nsfw stuff.

Last time I checked commissions were accepted as well.

here's one of the nsfw mods. I think you need that one BOTW mod installer for it.

[LINKLE] Summer Time (XXL-Nude).zip 1.38 MB · 0 downloads [LINKLE] Summer Time (XXXL-Nude).zip 1.4 MB · 0 downloads

Oh cool, thank you!

I actually already contacted a different modder with the request and they said they'd look into it and get back to me. But if they end up denying the commission then this is a great option too.

On 4/5/2021 at 6:59 PM, Docker81 said:

https://www.patreon.com/sockpoppet/posts

This modder makes good quality mods, including nsfw stuff.

Last time I checked commissions were accepted as well.

here's one of the nsfw mods. I think you need that one BOTW mod installer for it.

[LINKLE] Summer Time (XXL-Nude).zip 1.38 MB · 37 downloads [LINKLE] Summer Time (XXXL-Nude).zip 1.4 MB · 37 downloads

I would like these a lot more if they replaced the nude armor (the clothes you wear when you're sleeping in the shrine), anywhere we could find something like that?

7 hours ago, gawdvawd said:

I would like these a lot more if they replaced the nude armor (the clothes you wear when you're sleeping in the shrine), anywhere we could find something like that?

isn`t that what this mod does? At least it does it for me

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 8:12 PM, sophst said:

Oh cool, thank you!

I actually already contacted a different modder with the request and they said they'd look into it and get back to me. But if they end up denying the commission then this is a great option too.

@sophst Did you ever happen to get a response or find a nude male link mod? I've been looking and am starting to consider a commision myself.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My main question is this: If anyone knows, is there a working mod for the Switch version of BotW that allows you to play as either nude Zelda or nude Linkle? I'd absolutely love it if there were, and I'd be very thankful to anyone who could direct me to it?

8 hours ago, PyrasButt said:

My main question is this: If anyone knows, is there a working mod for the Switch version of BotW that allows you to play as either nude Zelda or nude Linkle? I'd absolutely love it if there were, and I'd be very thankful to anyone who could direct me to it?

You have it in front of you,

you just need to unzip it to your Nintendo Switch SD card in the SXOS or Atmosphere file.

It works on Zelda and Linkle mod, ( it's just a naked body ).
You also need to download the Mod from: https://gamebanana.com/mods/246723
That's it, it's really easy. You didn't have to search much...  ?

All you initially said was "This mod works with Zelda and Linkle," which doesn't explain very much, so you can't blame me for wanting more details. So what you're saying is that the New_Linkle_(Nude)_-_Switch.rar is a mod that replaces Link's body with a nude female body, and it can be installed on top of either the Linkle mod you shared or the Zelda's Ballad mod on GameBanana?

Yeah, the mods people make for the game are downright amazing. Zelda's Ballad is incredible, from the little I've seen of it today. I do wish I could figure out how to replace her armorless model with a nude body though. That'd be the cherry on top

I also just tried a few other things, including using the nude mod over the Linkle mod you linked earlier, as well as using the nude mod by itself just out of curiosity, but everything results in a crash at launch. Seems like I'm unable to launch the game with the nude mod at all

On 7/3/2021 at 4:44 PM, PyrasButt said:

I also just tried a few other things, including using the nude mod over the Linkle mod you linked earlier, as well as using the nude mod by itself just out of curiosity, but everything results in a crash at launch. Seems like I'm unable to launch the game with the nude mod at all

having the same issue here

3 hours ago, Otakugamer1412 said:

does wii u mod of zelda in banana work with switch directly without change anything ?

I would assume the Wii U files are different in some way, and that they're not compatible. I don't think you could install Wii U BotW mods right onto Switch BotW via Atmosphere, but I'd love to be proven wrong!

Edited by PyrasButt

I just set up CFW from scratch a few days ago, so I guess it was Switch OS 12.0.3 and most likely the latest versions of Atmosphere, Hekate, all that stuff. Since the mod you're talking about is SFW though, you might have better luck asking around elsewhere, where there are people much more qualified than me to help you out ?Obviously I don't mind helping, but I honestly don't think I'm able to help much.