[BotW] Zelda Adult Mods?

Yeah I tried doing it myself, all these converters apparently can't handle these Tex1 or 2.subres files...it's irritating. lol

Anyways yeah, apparently someone on GameBanana did convert a couple of Linkle mods, but I think they're private? I haven't heard back from him after asking a couple of days ago. He was last active last week. Go figure. TwT

I also posted a requests asking for general Linkle mods to be converted for Switch, maybe something will happen. I'll even take the non-lewd mods. That Gerudo alt for Linkle looks nice, and the original Linkle Gerudo outfit causes a weird bug with her ears for some reason. lol

Also the bikini, but yeah the default nude armor is on the top of my wish list. xD

...Why is converting Wii U mods to Switch such a living nightmare? Everyone out there say the converter on GameBanana works perfectly without any issues, yet nothing works on my end? I tried messing with that stupid nude default armor mod for Linkle, using various software, converting the model and texture files, replacing them in that pack file, creating a new mod myself and it STILL does not work...and there's still no response from that guy who has apparently ported over the nude Linkle mod to Switch and has the mods marked as private....I give up. I'm going to curl up in a corner somewhere wishing I can play as a naked Linkle on the Switch. T.T

...I kept saying that I gave up on nude Linkle on Switch, I kept getting frustrated....but for SOME reason I kept going back to it...

I FINALLY MANAGED TO GET IT WORKING!

That said, this is my first time uploading crap onto this site...I haven't messed with this too much yet since I came right here to post this. Here are some screenshots.

Okay so, Switch Toolbox was the key here, along with the original Linkle mod, my main focus was the head and face area, since on my end that was completely missing in-game. So I opened up Toolbox twice, two separate windows and opened up the nude mod in one and the original Linkle in the other. I basically went around and basically did some "copy and paste" with a lot of the files, top body section as well. It apparently worked. lol

EDIT: Give me a moment to figure out how spoilers work here. xD

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Screenshot 2021-12-26 16-01-06.png

Spoiler

Screenshot 2021-12-26 16-01-21.png

Spoiler

Screenshot 2021-12-26 16-00-56.png

The files, I'm going to go ahead and upload both the bnp (for BCML, you may wanna just stick with this anyways. >.>) and rar...

EDIT: Bug fix! Updated the files, Linkle's body goes completely red in darker areas, thankfully this wasn't too hard to figure out. Again I just loaded up default Linkle and compared it to the nude version in Toolbox to fix it.

NudeLinkleSwitch.bnp Nude Linkle Switch.rar

Edited by Joeynator3000

Figured I'd share my updated mod, nothing too major, just wanted to figure out how to fix some small spots around her breasts. No idea how or why this worked, but I just uploaded the model in Blender, saved it, and replaced the old file in Toolbox with the new one and...it works? Whatever, I also decided to make it so that her nips stand out more, they were somewhat blending in with her body sometimes, lol

Honestly, the only issue it has left is her pussy, I dunno why but the shading/lighting does not work there at all, so sometimes it'll look like a gray-ish spot. If anyone wants to fix it, go for it and let me know how and what you did, it's annoying. xD

NudeLinkleSwitch.bnp Nude Linkle Switch.rar

How are you installing the mod?

EDIT: Really, you're better off using this with BCML and with the Linkle mods. Installing it alone will probably cause issues because of this, and I didn't include all of the other mods here. The RAR file is honestly just there so people can more easily look at the files themselves with other software.

Edited by Joeynator3000
2 hours ago, Joeynator3000 said:

Figured I'd share my updated mod, nothing too major, just wanted to figure out how to fix some small spots around her breasts. No idea how or why this worked, but I just uploaded the model in Blender, saved it, and replaced the old file in Toolbox with the new one and...it works? Whatever, I also decided to make it so that her nips stand out more, they were somewhat blending in with her body sometimes, lol

Honestly, the only issue it has left is her pussy, I dunno why but the shading/lighting does not work there at all, so sometimes it'll look like a gray-ish spot. If anyone wants to fix it, go for it and let me know how and what you did, it's annoying. xD

NudeLinkleSwitch.bnp 1.36 MB · 2 downloads Nude Linkle Switch.rar 1.44 MB · 3 downloads

If you can convert also the others mo sockpoppet mods, people will appreciate it. Also, can you revert back to wiiu version this mod: https://gamebanana.com/mods/246556

1 minute ago, Joeynator3000 said:

No idea how to convert mods back to Wii U, also not sure if I'll mess with the others. I kinda want to try and make the nude natural mod a default armor but have no idea how. A lot of his mods for some reason are difficult to convert fully I tried some of them and they just flat-out don't work.

If you want, I can share to you some files of the nude natural mod armor of Wii U and I'll try to help you to port it for the Switch

Discord : GuiBelcks#0625

1 hour ago, xX_L0LM4N_Xx said:

If you want, I can share to you some files of the nude natural mod armor of Wii U and I'll try to help you to port it for the Switch

Discord : GuiBelcks#0625

I already have it, actually, I've used the Ultimate BOTW converter's BFRES converter thing to convert the model/texture files. It's just transferring them to the default armor that's the tricky part.

....BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, I think I figured it out. Gotta give me a bit for me to finish it up and test it out first...

Okay so, even though I got somewhere, for some odd reason in-game her upper and lower body is just not connected right. No idea how to fix this, if anyone wants to mess with it, then.....have fun. I'll just stick with my XXL version for now. xD

EDIT: If anyone out there still wants to try and fix this, it has something to do with...the skeleton? Bones?...Animations? I dunno, but the T-Pose looks perfect, but when animations play out, she becomes distorted. Also her arms are longer than normal for some reason...

Nude Natural files.rar

Edited by Joeynator3000

As for my XXL nude port (not to be confused with the nude natural port that I just uploaded that's bugged), took some screens so people can get a better look at what I'm wanting to fix now. You can easily see that for whatever reason, her crotch seems to remain a dark gray-ish color, apparently it disappears in lit areas during the daytime. Also yeah, I keep playing this game while completely naked with her now...xD

Spoiler

1227845139_Screenshot2021-12-2818-19-56.png.6e7397fdc9809504febe8e93d4f3221c.png1771415277_Screenshot2021-12-2818-21-05.png.e535496da21723f760220b37cbca38d3.png1529845143_Screenshot2021-12-2818-19-33.png.cb6ecc63d5d80a857a1de877b1fb1b6d.png

....So I guess I'm on my own with fixing this stuff? I ended up wasting hours wandering through both Toolbox and Blender with these mods, hoping to clean up my finished ported mod and manage to port another while making it default armor instead of an armor set. I give up, I can't figure out anything with this...T.T

Well I tried everything with the nude natural mod, and no one else seems to care to look into it...so I give up. Files are there if anyone wants to try and fix it, I know nothing about Blender and barely know anything about Switch Toolbox. I don't know why the model becomes distorted but apparently it has to do with animation and apparently her arms are longer than normal when compared to other Linkle models.

But yeah, I give up...and I guess no one else cares, so....yeah. :c

....So I guess no one wants to bother with this, then? I kept trying, and never got anywhere...tutorials are outdated, I run into errors...I simply don't understand Blender. Can't even mess with the XXL nude Linkle model to give her jiggle physics...because, you know...outdated tutorials everywhere. Probably... -.-

But yeah, unlike porting a working Switch version of the XXL nude Linkle mod, I can't figure anything out for anything else. I've asked around other sites, no answers, even tried asking the original creator of these mods, no answers...and apparently this thread went dead silent now...go figure. I tried...guess that's it, then...

I think the problem is the Switch modding tools really isn't very user-friendly enough to warrant the scene for it. And added the fact that the Switch has had the only custom firmware locked out of the new OLEDs, it's going to be hard to put some effort into a niche group.

That's the reason why most of the mods are being done for the WiiU as that console has been modded to high-heck and back.

22 hours ago, Joeynator3000 said:

....So I guess no one wants to bother with this, then? I kept trying, and never got anywhere...tutorials are outdated, I run into errors...I simply don't understand Blender. Can't even mess with the XXL nude Linkle model to give her jiggle physics...because, you know...outdated tutorials everywhere. Probably... -.-

But yeah, unlike porting a working Switch version of the XXL nude Linkle mod, I can't figure anything out for anything else. I've asked around other sites, no answers, even tried asking the original creator of these mods, no answers...and apparently this thread went dead silent now...go figure. I tried...guess that's it, then...

Wack thats sucks man, was locking forward to it, just got here and it sounded cool.

On 1/1/2022 at 11:35 PM, Joeynator3000 said:

Do you want any help beta testing? I have a hacked switch and just reinstalled botw.