[BotW] Zelda Adult Mods?

On 12/10/2022 at 9:49 PM, Fluffysylveon said:

Hi friends, does anyone have this issue whenever loading BOTW Wii U mods on real hardware?
Whenever I play with Linkle and her armor sets, having loaded the mod through sdcafiine, it unloads the mod not long after my play session starts and reverts everything to the regular Link stuff.

Is there any way to fix this issue, or is it just. a quirk of the Wii U? Because right now I'm heavily considering modding my Switch to use mods (not only for BOTW, some other games have some interesting mods, hopefully this problem isn't present there) or just switching over to emulator.

That's a standard issue specific to regular sdcafiine. Try using the WUPS version instead, as detailed here:
https://zeldamods.org/wiki/Help:Using_mods

It does a much better job of keeping the mod from being unloaded.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 7:26 AM, PyrasButt said:

If anyone wants a good nude Linkle mod for Cemu, use the Linkle mod from GameBanana (Wii U version of BotW, of course) and then there's a free mod on Sockpoppet's Patreon that replaces Linkle's "no armor" body with a very nice-looking nude one!

Reveal hidden contents

ZeldaCemu1.thumb.jpg.672cdb983e395b76c5b978fa50a83c04.jpgZeldaCemu2.thumb.jpg.e54fb5a42b98ca1ad560d8f18a5fa925.jpgZeldaCemu3.thumb.jpg.c374d39fdee439cfc775dd33682f08d2.jpgZeldaCemu4.thumb.jpg.50a46b431091edc8f06f66bf6f501a37.jpg

Which mod do you mean bc. i can't find any free nude mod on Sockpoppet's Patreon.

On 1/4/2023 at 11:05 PM, slithro said:

or are there any other nude mods for zelda right now that are good bc. i cant find one

try using kemono for Sockpoppet's patreon

On 11/26/2022 at 3:32 PM, citylightsliquorflat said:

I can't install this mod along with the others -- StylishLinkle, hair options etc; if this mod is not set at the highest priority there will be broken textures at the place of replacement. Can someone throw his assembly?)) 

or maybe can change the texture yourself and add something like StylishLinkle to your face?

Edited by syslink
  • 1 month later...

Hello to all,
I come to propose an idea of mod.

I am unfortunately not good enough to do it myself but here it is:

for the female NPC : put them topless
for the piaf and zora : put them completely naked style (naked kass)

if one of you feels motivated and talented i can't wait to test these mods ^^

So I recently posted here asking if there was a way to port this to the switch before finding out how to port WiiU mods on my own. So I deleted that post to avoid bothering people with it.

However, after trying the port, there are odd blue patches on her thighs, right arm, and left hand. Her eyes seem off too. Haven't tested docked yet, sorry, so no screenshots. Any idea what might have happened? I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that I installed it over top of the "Unofficial Linkle 3.0 mod?" Is it trying to pull textures from her bra and underwear? How might I go about fixing that?

Edit: Nope, tried uninstalling everything and re-installing this on it's own. Similar problem. The eyes and blue patches looked a little different than the first time, though were still in the same place. Wonder if I just uninstalled it wrong.

Edited by Drebin.58
  • 1 month later...
On 1/14/2018 at 10:08 PM, Brotigesbrot said:

Hello!

Seeing that many people play BotW completely legally on an emulator on their pc, I was curious if there are any mods besides generic retextures or new models.

For example, more mature models of Boklins or link himself. Or, something else, mods that even prevent death and run scripted scenes/intercourse and let link be the submissive partner.

Would the engine even allow such things?

On 1/10/2023 at 4:05 PM, syslink said:

try using kemono for Sockpoppet's patreon

I can't install this mod along with the others -- StylishLinkle, hair options etc; if this mod is not set at the highest priority there will be broken textures at the place of replacement. Can someone throw his assembly?)) 

or maybe can change the texture yourself and add something like StylishLinkle to your face?

Could a version of this be done with the no belt version?