[BotW] Zelda Adult Mods?

2 hours ago, TheMadHatter said:

There are a few (linkle nudes) but I can't find them anywhere, the one on gamebanana is taken down, only the nude faries are still on there. I'm looking for the same thing for switch.

Are you talking about Linkie instead of Link? Well, I do like nude Linkle mods but I do wish for nude mods of Link, since I haven't saw any screenshots of nude Link in BOTW. I think if there is a nude Link mod, they (The person who downloaded the mod) could first screenshot nude Link in the water at the beginning of BOTW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know of a botw modder who takes commissions? Or maybe has a patreon

Some of these mods are really good quality. I've been crossing my fingers that a male Link mod would be made at some point but no one has seemed to make one. I would 100% be willing to commission one.

Even if the person typically makes female mods, it shouldn't be too crazy of a request for them to work on a dude just once, right?

On 4/3/2021 at 5:18 AM, sophst said:

Does anyone know of a botw modder who takes commissions? Or maybe has a patreon

Some of these mods are really good quality. I've been crossing my fingers that a male Link mod would be made at some point but no one has seemed to make one. I would 100% be willing to commission one.

Even if the person typically makes female mods, it shouldn't be too crazy of a request for them to work on a dude just once, right?

https://www.patreon.com/sockpoppet/posts

This modder makes good quality mods, including nsfw stuff.

Last time I checked commissions were accepted as well.

here's one of the nsfw mods. I think you need that one BOTW mod installer for it.

[LINKLE] Summer Time (XXL-Nude).zip [LINKLE] Summer Time (XXXL-Nude).zip