[BotW] Zelda Adult Mods?

Repack a Linkle 3.0 easy nude tweak for switch BCML file. I can not add Unoffial Patch(3.0 Fix long arms)  to it.

So I prefer Cosplay version1.2 from sockpocket, It edit the nude body as a standalone armor so easier to trans to switch version. ( I already done) 

All files are for switch! XXXL means big boobs. Im not good at model editing, so most of what I done is converting.

But It is definitely not a fake ad. 

LINKLEXXXLLewdBikinicosplay1.2.bnp LINKLEXXXLNUDEcosplay1.2.bnp

3.0NudeTweakForswitch.bnp

LINKLENudeNaturalcosplay1.2.bnp

Edited by Miyako Ane
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 10:59 PM, PyrasButt said:

Hey, so some of you may remember that I uploaded some BotW nude mod videos to YouTube at one point, but they were taken down. For the sake of preservation and availability, I'm reuploading some of those old videos (and more) at this link! Check back here and there, as I'll try to add more videos to the folder over time

https://archive.org/details/jelly-toast-gaming-mods

Lots of newly added BotW nude Linkle clips in here, for those interested! Including a freshly recorded one of Linkle fighting a Guardian naked!

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2021 at 2:20 PM, PyrasButt said:

好吧,我花了相当多的时间尝试一些东西,这简直就是一个奇迹,但我在 Switch 上得到了一个裸体可玩的塞尔达模组!我使用了 Sockpoppet 的一个模组中的文件,将它们从 Wii U 模组转换为 Switch 模组(一个痛苦的过程),除了一些纹理问题之外,它有点工作!我很高兴至少得到了一些结果,但如果能得到一个更干净、更抛光的最终产品,我会更高兴。也许值得在某个时候通过他们的 Patreon 联系 Sockpoppet......

Would you like to share it.dear stranger?

On 12/27/2021 at 6:07 AM, Joeynator3000 said:

...我一直说我放弃了 Switch 上的裸体 Linkle,我一直感到沮丧......但出于某种原因,我一直回到它......

我终于设法让它工作了!

也就是说,这是我第一次将废话上传到这个网站......自从我来这里发布这个以来,我还没有搞砸太多。以下是一些屏幕截图。

好吧,Switch Toolbox 是这里的关键,还有原始的 Linkle mod,我的主要关注点是头部和面部区域,因为在我这边,游戏中完全没有。所以我打开了两次 Toolbox,两个单独的窗口,一个打开了裸体模组,另一个打开了原始的 Linkle。我基本上四处走动,基本上对很多文件进行了一些“复制和粘贴”,顶部正文部分也是如此。它显然奏效了。哈哈

编辑:给我一点时间弄清楚剧透在这里是如何运作的。xD

截图:

隐藏内容

屏幕截图 2021-12-26 16-01-06.png

隐藏内容

屏幕截图 2021-12-26 16-01-21.png

隐藏内容

屏幕截图 2021-12-26 16-00-56.png

这些文件,我将继续上传 bnp(对于 BCML,您可能无论如何都想坚持这样做。 >.>)和rar...

编辑:错误修复!更新了文件,林克尔的身体在较暗的区域完全变红,谢天谢地,这并不难弄清楚。同样,我只是加载了默认的 Linkle 并将其与 Toolbox 中的裸体版本进行比较以修复它。

NudeLinkleSwitch.bnp正在获取信息... 裸林克开关.rar正在获取信息...

great job.you have my salute sir

On 12/29/2021 at 2:07 AM, Joeynator3000 said:

我想我会分享我更新的模组,没什么大不了的,只是想弄清楚如何修复她乳房周围的一些小斑点。不知道这是如何或为什么工作的,但我只是在 Blender 中上传了模型,保存了它,然后用新文件替换了 Toolbox 中的旧文件,然后......它有效吗?不管怎样,我也决定让她的更加突出,有时它们会与她的身体融为一体,哈哈

老实说,它留下的唯一问题是她的阴部,我不知道为什么,但阴影/照明在那里根本不起作用,所以有时它看起来像一个灰色的斑点。如果有人想修复它,那就去做吧,让我知道你是怎么做的以及做了什么,这很烦人。xD

NudeLinkleSwitch.bnp 1.36 兆字节 · 150 下载 裸林克开关.rar 1.44 兆字节 · 168 下

What does the bnp files do?

On 10/19/2018 at 1:57 AM, joisan139 said:

My mistake. Use EwalNaitsabes's TitleBG.pack from here:

https://botwmods.com/mods/nsfw-mid-twenties-linkle-mod-extension/

And replace (in Model folder) Link.Tex1.sbfres file from here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v-8_uJHTeUSjfWjaqg6DbBqYWBTH0HZM

Should work.

1.png.3952cfedd384518c1efb0771f68a3d66.png

dude,How exactly does this“replace” work?what should I do with this two folds?

On 12/29/2023 at 11:44 AM, Narutar said:

I tried this mod and it does not seem to work for me. I am stuck on an infinite loading screen. Am I doing something wrong? Could use help. I am on switch btw.

I think that mod is for WiiU and CEMU not Switch version 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 1:44 AM, Narutar said:

I tried this mod and it does not seem to work for me. I am stuck on an infinite loading screen. Am I doing something wrong? Could use help. I am on switch btw.

I repack new bcml packs, Nude body(deafut body one) is not work with Unffical Linkle3.0 Path, They have the same name files replaced, maybe you should try cosplay armor version.  

On 9/2/2021 at 12:04 AM, PyrasButt said:

https://mega.nz/file/baITkSSR#xKfLxoPSPSA7gjjmuW5USy_pDIh8nRQS3Zn26NvuJDQ

It's not quite the Linkle mod, but this is a nude version of Zelda's Ballad for Switch which uses the nude Linkle model. This is a zip file which includes two versions. There's one version which has full nudity for Zelda, but it causes a lot of visual glitching and texture issues with the model. The bottomless version doesn't cause any issues like that, so I'd recommend using that one if the glitches really bother you and if you're okay with not getting to see her booba. Both included modpacks work well for me on a real Switch with Atmosphere CFW. Enjoy!

Can you help to convert this file to BNP?

• 3 weeks later...

Have someone the fixxed version of this (switch version) and maybe a remake of her vagina? For me it see very small and only a line. :D  Or have someone the switch version of this?

Edited by LinkleNude