[Stellaris] Modding Help, Ideas and Suggestions

has spend a couple of hour try to get mods for this site to be seen by the new launcher and is failing i enjoy play with this mods and would like to continue play with them but is stuck on find away to make it work with out break something and it frustrating as hell, issue is that the launcher isย ย not seeing any of the non workshop mods . would appreciated some adviceย 

Greetings I want to modify some portraits mods more fitting to my likes.

ย 

Is it possible to link a specifically portrait to exact jobs like farmer, miner, slave, ... and so on? Or is it just possible to put it to some strata?

ย 

Edit: second question: It seems that some modded pops doesn't eat food. How can I change that?

On 3/15/2020 at 9:18 PM, darkestdragon said:

has spend a couple of hour try to get mods for this site to be seen by the new launcher and is failing i enjoy play with this mods and would like to continue play with them but is stuck on find away to make it work with out break something and it frustrating as hell, issue is that the launcher isย ย not seeing any of the non workshop mods . would appreciated some adviceย 

The matter is idiotic.

ย 

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/about-the-paradox-launcher.1254011/page-18

ย 

I asked there, and that's the response I was given.ย  It didn't work for me, however it might for you.ย  What on earth is going on with the thing I do not know.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope someone can help me. I have the problem that my name list only works for the ships, fleets, planets and armies, but the leader names doesn't work.

I have tried so many things and checked for everything I know, compared it with other mods and the game files and I also tried to do it by inserting my names into those of different mod. But whatever I try, it never works. The leader names never show up. I am exhausted and all out of ideas.

Someone please help me.

ย 

I attached my entire mod so some of you can check for what I did wrong.

MoreFuta-1.5.rar

• 3 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place but I'm hoping someone can help me.

ย 

I don't have a single mod installed at the moment but what I'm looking forย is aย mod that allows you turn turn any popsย you capture into sex slaves basically. The idea of beating an awakened empire and turning them into sex slaves appeals to me greatly. Does such a mod exist? I've seen lustful void and a few others. Do any of them do that?

ย 

On a side note would it be possible to mod the machine empires grid amalgamation into a sexier version like they are hooked into sex machines and generate the credits from that?ย  I know such a mod would be for RP purposes only since you can just imagine that what they are doing anyway but I thought I'd ask.ย 

17 minutes ago, torill said:

Not sure if this is the right place but I'm hoping someone can help me.

ย 

I don't have a single mod installed at the moment but what I'm looking forย is aย mod that allows you turn turn any popsย you capture into sex slaves basically. The idea of beating an awakened empire and turning them into sex slaves appeals to me greatly. Does such a mod exist? I've seen lustful void and a few others. Do any of them do that?

ย 

On a side note would it be possible to mod the machine empires grid amalgamation into a sexier version like they are hooked into sex machines and generate the credits from that?ย  I know such a mod would be for RP purposes only since you can just imagine that what they are doing anyway but I thought I'd ask.ย 

Lustful Void seems like the best option for you.

ย 

It has buildings that provide sex and milk cow jobs.ย 
Those jobs have varying production outputs depending on traits and policies (there are policies for milk cows and prostitution which greatly change the production)

(there actually so many modifiers to those jobs that you may want to read the code for those to optimize your production)

ย 

You could specialize some planets on those jobs and resettle your slaves there. Additionally you could modify them to optimize your production.

• 2 months later...

has anyone notested, that theirs a distinct lack of tentacle player pictures, or that when you descover them in mods that have them, their mostly inactive, and or are hard to find, along with lack of robot mods and the ones that do exist have traits that are in adiquet to biological traits, and i have managed to aquire a mod that makes bio giants a spicies trait only it has no presence on robot empires, would realy love if someone created a small mod that adds a bio titanย trait, and a hyper mecha trait, that makes your species ultra tough everywhere that includes army, ship and building, but it has a trade off, your super slow to build, reproduce, and hard to feed normaly,

all in all ive notest that mods are eather getting left behind, forgoten that their needed, or only cover half the problem, but the part about titans, i just think that stellaris forgot that behemoths are a thing, and that we should be able to play as that catagory of a species

soo i would realy like mods to be updated or have peralel versions/ add ons that do not hold a illusion of being the first, and a mod that allows for behemoth traits for your species avalable to use

• 2 weeks later...

I am having confliction issues with mods I think don't know how to order mods and now after putting in hours into the game it continuely crashes 5-10 minutes in the game everytime I start it I can't tell if I am missing DLCs don't know how to order mods can't really tell what is conflicting with what please help

ย 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 10:40 AM, DyonisX said:

So I'm guessing SE just doesn't work for 2.7.x? Either that or my mod list is messed up. Every human character is missing their neck.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Try SE Human Repaired on top of that from the steam workshop. I think it may due to load order but who knows to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere, so asking it here. Is there a limit to the number of species that are available to choose from when starting a new game? Have a number of species mods that all seemed to work fine. But recently bought the Lithoids and Necroids packs as they were on sale. But when I tried to start a new game with them, those species were not showing up in the appearance section. Everything else was there. When I loaded a game with no mods, or mods that don't add additional species, both of them were there. I do have UI Overhaul. I had about 9 species mods not including official DLC species.ย 

3 hours ago, stupidgaijin said:

Can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere, so asking it here. Is there a limit to the number of species that are available to choose from when starting a new game? Have a number of species mods that all seemed to work fine. But recently bought the Lithoids and Necroids packs as they were on sale. But when I tried to start a new game with them, those species were not showing up in the appearance section. Everything else was there. When I loaded a game with no mods, or mods that don't add additional species, both of them were there. I do have UI Overhaul. I had about 9 species mods not including official DLC species.ย 

A list of all species mods you use would be useful for finding the problem

I suspect that one of those overwrites the vanilla species class file.

Look through the folder of each modย that adds species in the path common/species_classes

ย 

if any mod has a file called "00_species_classes.txt" or "01_base_species_classes.txt"

If one of the mods or multiple have those, it means they overwrite tha vanilla version of that file. If they do that but use a version of the file without the Lithoids DLCs included as a template, then they practically disabled that species.

If that's the case, you can either manually add the Lithoids and Nekroids class into that file or just add them into an additional file.

I just quickly made a species class file and copied and pasted the lithoid and necroid classes into it and if you put that file into the approriate folder (common/species_classes) of actually any mod, it should fix your problem.

lithoids_and_necroids.txt

The only overwrite one I have is Humans 2 with the LV patch.ย  The others are mostly found here. Gynoids, Futa, Tons of Tits, Sexy Xenos, HGC portraits. Animated portraits.

ย 

Haven't gone through and tried each one of those yet to see. I figured the species packs were standalone, it was just the list couldn't add anymore.ย 

ย 

Thanks for the answer!

ย 

Looks like Tons of Tits and Futa both have either the "00_species_classes.txt" or "01_base_species_classes.txt" file name. Will try the fix you posted and let you know.

ย 

Thanks again!

ย 

On 2/12/2021 at 5:26 PM, StarchildKiss said:

If that's the case, you can either manually add the Lithoids and Nekroids class into that file or just add them into an additional file.

I just quickly made a species class file and copied and pasted the lithoid and necroid classes into it and if you put that file into the approriate folder (common/species_classes) of actually any mod, it should fix your problem.

lithoids_and_necroids.txt 1.34 kB ยท 1 download

That did the trick. I can now make my Jeff empires. JEFF!!!