SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

5 hours ago, SashaHellsing said:

skse64_2_00_12 is out now i wish i didnt update  my game and skse cus its preventing me from using sexlab and all of its goodness

How? SKSE 2.00.12 and latest beta (1.63 B5) version of SexLab works fine, also all other mods has been updated and works just fine for me.

Wasn't the newest version of SKSE64 supposed to be a bugfix? If so, doesn't that mean that it wouldn't affect things so much to require a newer version? I wouldn't know, I'm really out of the loop, I'm waiting for Skyrim and SexLab to stabilize a bit after the recent onslaught of versions to update for my game.

13 hours ago, hazstean said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  Turns out I didn't have the update installed right.  Everything's working as it should, at least as far as my old computer will allow.  Thanks again.

6 hours ago, JimKhan said:

Wasn't the newest version of SKSE64 supposed to be a bugfix? If so, doesn't that mean that it wouldn't affect things so much to require a newer version? I wouldn't know, I'm really out of the loop, I'm waiting for Skyrim and SexLab to stabilize a bit after the recent onslaught of versions to update for my game.

It depends on what code the dll makes use of the in the skse64 codebase, if it's one of the functions that are fixed it could be using the old code without the fix. Just have to try them and see.

is there a way to not have sexlab check for the game version? installed it on skyrim vr and everything seems to be fine requirement wise, im just unable to enable it due to skyrim vr having a lower game version than what SE has, so sexlab keeps saying that game is outdated :[

or is there a way to hack up the vr version to have the same version number as SE? or could sexlab be edited somehow easily to not check the game version?

14 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

How? SKSE 2.00.12 and latest beta (1.63 B5) version of SexLab works fine, also all other mods has been updated and works just fine for me.

where do you find the beta 5 for me on the main page i still only have the download link ffor 1.63 b4

43 minutes ago, cyrax878 said:

is there a way to not have sexlab check for the game version? installed it on skyrim vr and everything seems to be fine requirement wise, im just unable to enable it due to skyrim vr having a lower game version than what SE has, so sexlab keeps saying that game is outdated :[

or is there a way to hack up the vr version to have the same version number as SE? or could sexlab be edited somehow easily to not check the game version?

Do you think the version check is arbitrary? That the only thing stopping SexLab from running on VR is the version number?

SexLab isn't available for Skyrim VR yet. Keep waiting.

Updated main post with links to the new version for recent Skyrim/SKSE update. Also included download mirrors to Mega this timer around for people have trouble with downloading from the site right now.

-----------------

I really really hope to get back to development soon so I can release a final version of 1.63 soon. Planning to get it done before the end of the year, but it's really dependent on resolving some personal life issues first so I can properly focus and get it done.

7 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Updated main post with links to the new version for recent Skyrim/SKSE update. Also included download mirrors to Mega this timer around for people have trouble with downloading from the site right now.

-----------------

I really really hope to get back to development soon so I can release a final version of 1.63 soon. Planning to get it done before the end of the year, but it's really dependent on resolving some personal life issues first so I can properly focus and get it done.

You don't need to rush it, mate. Take your time and deal with your personal issues first, then take care of this. I ain't going anywhere, and I'm pretty sure the others also understand. ^^

7 hours ago, Ashal said:

-----------------

It will be much better if your personal problems are solved. So set priorities right. I'm ok with your betas....

7 hours ago, Ashal said:

-----------------

Life > Game. You do you dude, what we have works til you've got your stuff straight.

On 12/11/2018 at 7:47 PM, mikey1979 said:

Thank you for your analysis and I think that I will be enabling both mods on this next play through. Bummer, with regards to the high heels issue in SexLab, are there plans to reenable it at some point?

Sorry for the delay, I had a brain flash and took a couple of days off to write part of my second book while the details were fresh in my mind..

Ed86 responded:

On 12/11/2018 at 5:19 AM, Ed86 said:

beta5 now removes heels, thought its for females only, world is unfair!

... and it now requires NiOverride

The cryptic comment "requires NiOverride" either means that the HH Height removal only works on systems that are using NiOverride High Heels, which I don't use for several reasons, or it could mean that SL Beta 5 requires NiOverride for other, unspecified reasons and works just fine removing the HH offset managed by HDT-High Heels-SE.  :classic_heart:

Or, in a perfect world, maybe it means both! Beta 5 removes all HH offsets, automatically detecting whether they were put in place by NiOverride High Heels or by HDT High Heels. :classic_biggrin:

Hi,

Thanks for your mod, it works very well.

I found some bugs in sslActorStats, but I don't know if there is a bug tracker:

A lot of functions (GetSexuality for example) are using _GetSkill without using seedActor before. So when an other mod wants to use these functions (SLA, SLEN, The manipulator...), it receive an uninitialized value. The only way to use it correctly, it 's to use the hotkey (which launch the seedActor) before using SLA, SLEN...

An other point in sslActorStats (I don't know if it's a bug or if it's a feature):

In the function EmptyStats, there is a call to "_SetSkill(ActorRef, kSexuality, 65)". Every time you reset the stat for an actor, he become straigth (or bi). He will never be gay.

Regards.

12 hours ago, Ashal said:

Heh. I wish that more people's releases were as good as your betas.

Hello,
your framework is great, really stable, thanks for that.
i have a small question for the voices in the sexlab options.
I'm having some fun putting new voices by modifying the audio files in the fx folder.
everything works well, but is there a way to assign a specific voice to a female character who is in the role of the male.
it is strange to hear "give me as it comes"  from the female aggressor.thanks for your time.

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Sorry for the delay, I had a brain flash and took a couple of days off to write part of my second book while the details were fresh in my mind..

Ed86 responded:

The cryptic comment "requires NiOverride" either means that the HH Height removal only works on systems that are using NiOverride High Heels, which I don't use for several reasons, or it could mean that SL Beta 5 requires NiOverride for other, unspecified reasons and works just fine removing the HH offset managed by HDT-High Heels-SE.  :classic_heart:

Or, in a perfect world, maybe it means both! Beta 5 removes all HH offsets, automatically detecting whether they were put in place by NiOverride High Heels or by HDT High Heels. :classic_biggrin:

What's the first book about? The mind ponders the possibilities.

1 hour ago, yeuci said:

Can’t get it to work. I added it to Vortex and started Skyrim, but it didn’t show it loading up on the top left and I can’t find it in any spells. I would love some help, sorry if I sound like a noob I’m new to modding.

What's actually happening?  

Did you install SKSE (Vortex won't install that for you)?

Did you install the other pre-requisites?

It would help if you could post your mod (plugin) load order.

5 hours ago, yeuci said:

Can’t get it to work...

There's also an install option in the SexLab MCM you have to activate.

I see you posted in the SL Light thread too. Are you trying to install regular full SexLab like you download from this thread, or are you trying to install SL Light for some reason?