SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

If at this point we're almost certain that SexLab newest patch is working and problems were caused by other mods, then I may just go ahead and download the newest versions of it and SKSE64 myself and see what happens. I don't have as many plugins as others so it'll be easier to find the issue should one appear. I'll probably get on it tomorrow since I'm tired today and then report any findings here.

23 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Yes, they do in my game, but I am not using the latest versions of the game, SKSE64 or SexLab Framework, moistly because the High Heels Height Offset Removal feature was removed from all SexLab versions newer than mine, and I choose not to live without that feature. I am, however, using the latest version of Flower Girls.

Ignoring the potential dismissive/pejorative undertones of that question as written and responding instead to the question I think you meant to ask:

Q: Does Flower Girls do anything that SexLab doesn't?

A: Why, yes- yes, it does. :classic_tongue:

• It runs despite any and all game version and/or SKSE64 updates because it is not SKSE-dependent
  • It is much less resource-intensive than SexLab and accompanying mods. Therefore it runs better on older and/or sub-par hardware,
  • Its animations, many of which are identical to some SexLab animations, are more finely tuned- they align better and seem to run more smoothly overall.
  • All of its animations are consensual unless you install the optional BDSM content. This saves old-fashioned stick-in-the-mud people like me untold hours of finding and deleting all the non-consensual animations included with "vanilla SexLab"
  • It has its own "Flower Girls Adventures" addon that, among other things, provides an "I can offer a more pleasant alternative" dialog response to arresting guards which allows players to give the guards a friendly blowjob in lieu of being arrested or paying a bounty/fine/penalty/wtf-everrrrr
  • Its scenes start almost immediately

That said, SexLab does some crucial things that FG doesn't:

• It offers the always-fun-to-browse-and-reminisce Sex Diary :classic_biggrin:
  • It allows much more player setup and animation choice via MCM, including the crucial (for some of us) High Heels Height Offset Removal (removed from newer versions)
  • It allows in-scene controls, such as FreeCam, Schlong alignment, actor realignments, next phase/animation, end animations, etc.
  • It accommodates many more mods than FG does- prostitution, bestiality, sex-slavery... everything but the much lamented 'Forbidden Fruit' Incest Mod *sniffle*
  • Its scenes seem to take 3 forevers to start (NB: this is rumored to have been somewhat mitigated in more current versions of SexLab)

There's more, but I think I've hit the high points. My TL; DR: would be that they both do some unique things, and as long as they run flawlessly side-by-side, why not run them both?

Thank you for your analysis and I think that I will be enabling both mods on this next play through. Bummer, with regards to the high heels issue in SexLab, are there plans to reenable it at some point?

1 hour ago, Kain82 said:

Did you download the updated file from Nexus?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048

I just found it and will test how the things works now, but there is kind a problem as it conflicts with all the utils in SL framework. Testing now

EDIT:

Everything seems to be in order now, animations working and everything is smooth! Now I have a problem with SLAL - I dont see any menus in CMC but I'll figure this out too. So yea the updated version from nexus helped, I was worried couse it was for skse 1.0.11 and skse now is 1.0.12 but everything seems to be rly fine.

ReEdit:

I have found the solution for SLAL too! Now everything is damn fine! :)

34 minutes ago, hazstean said:

I just found it and will test how the things works now, but there is kind a problem as it conflicts with all the utils in SL framework. Testing now

EDIT:

Everything seems to be in order now, animations working and everything is smooth! Now I have a problem with SLAL - I dont see any menus in CMC but I'll figure this out too. So yea the updated version from nexus helped, I was worried couse it was for skse 1.0.11 and skse now is 1.0.12 but everything seems to be rly fine.

ReEdit:

I have found the solution for SLAL too! Now everything is damn fine! :)

Was the problem load order?

I am finally in a position to install the latest version of SexLab.....this is a brand new game that I am starting and do not have any LoversLab mods currently installed. Is there a installation guide or something that is available to ensure that I install all of the proper mods in the correct order?

I'm still getting the sexlabutil.dll missing or outdated error.  As far as I can tell, everything is up to date, and the dll file is in the SKSE folder.  I've added the beta5 patch, even tried completely removing sexlab and installing it again, still getting the error and can't install in game.  Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

we need a up date for sexlab se 

problem on use

you can sex or run a animation but two charater warp in to a sky or under the floor when i ending a animation i'm falling down to the dead 

on now just use a Flower girl SE for sex animation 

i have a lot of mod can't run a Osex SE mod (so sad) 

2 hours ago, Old_Wolf1963 said:

I'm still getting the sexlabutil.dll missing or outdated error.  As far as I can tell, everything is up to date, and the dll file is in the SKSE folder.  I've added the beta5 patch, even tried completely removing sexlab and installing it again, still getting the error and can't install in game.  Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048/?tab=files + make sure you did the update to  BETA 5 corectly.