SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

4 hours ago, J the Hog said:

Back in LE there was an option to clear high heels height (it didn't always work but anyway). I can't find it now in SSE.

It's there, at least it's there in the full version- possibly not in SexLab Lite, don't remember. But the checkbox is there in the Sexlab MCM and it absolutely works.

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

It's there, at least it's there in the full version- possibly not in SexLab Lite, don't remember. But the checkbox is there in the Sexlab MCM and it absolutely works.

I'm not seeing the option in the MCM myself, I've combed through the menus without any luck. Is it tucked away somewhere different than in LE? I'm not using HDT Heels if that makes any difference, just NiOverride Heels.

6 hours ago, Next_To_Nothing said:

I'm not seeing the [clear high heels offset] option in the MCM myself, I've combed through the menus without any luck. Is it tucked away somewhere different than in LE? I'm not using HDT Heels if that makes any difference, just NiOverride Heels.

SexlabClearHighHeelsMCM.jpg.8a5137dcb787446e541bc5be465aa2da.jpg

2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Are you using an older Skyrim/SKSE/SexLab setup per chance? If I recall [the remove high heels offset] option used to be there but was taken out roundabout whatever SexLab version went with SKSE 2.0.7, though I forget the reason why.

Um...

Er, uh....

...maybe...

:classic_wacko:

Just now, Vyxenne said:
2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Are you using an older Skyrim/SKSE/SexLab setup per chance? If I recall [the remove high heels offset] option used to be there but was taken out roundabout whatever SexLab version went with SKSE 2.0.7, though I forget the reason why.

Um...

Er, uh....

...maybe...

OK, fine. Yes. I'm still on SKSE64 2.0.6 with SSE 1.5.23. Because reasons... Of which you just gave me one more. I am a stiletto-wearing girl and now that you have told me if I update Game+SKSE64+SexLab I will lose my heels offset remover, I guess I'll be sticking with those versions for the foreseeable future. So thanks, @SpyVsPie, for the heads up.

Also, my apologies to you, @Next_To_Nothing , I had no idea it had been removed from the latest versions of SexLab. Because, you know, I've never installed the latest version(s) of SexLab. It still boggles my mind that it was removed.

Does anybody *cough* @Ashal *cough*  know if there are any plans to restore the heels offset removal functionality to future versions of SexLab? It's pretty much a deal-breaker for me... :classic_huh:

34 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

OK, fine. Yes. I'm still on SKSE64 2.0.6 with SSE 1.5.23. Because reasons... Of which you just gave me one more. I am a stiletto-wearing girl and now that you have told me if I update Game+SKSE64+SexLab I will lose my heels offset remover, I guess I'll be sticking with those versions for the foreseeable future. So thanks, @SpyVsPie, for the heads up.

Also, my apologies to you, @Next_To_Nothing , I had no idea it had been removed from the latest versions of SexLab. Because, you know, I've never installed the latest version(s) of SexLab. It still boggles my mind that it was removed.

Does anybody *cough* @Ashal *cough*  know if there are any plans to restore the heels offset removal functionality to future versions of SexLab? It's pretty much a deal-breaker for me... :classic_huh:

Went back in the thread and found Ashal talking about the change to... um... you ?

Apparently there is still a way to do it, but the guy @tasairis was trying to explain it to quit trying and it never got discussed. Maybe he can still provide the secret now. 

1 hour ago, SpyVsPie said:

Went back in the thread and found Ashal talking about the change to... um... you ?

You presume too much, O Queen of All That Is Hot and Aromatic... :classic_tongue:

But still, yas, I do feel that this unwanted omission, nay, removal, was aimed at me and me alone.*

*DISCLAIMER: The opinions of this upstart poster do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Management ( @Ashal ) of this Bordello nor of the Author ( @Ashal ) of The One Mod To Rule All Mods. We reached out to @Vyxenne , who clarified that her opinion is based solely on her anecdotal survey of all zero people bitching about it beside her.

1 hour ago, SpyVsPie said:

Apparently there is still a way to do it, but the guy @tasairis was trying to explain it to quit trying and it never got discussed. Maybe he can still provide the secret now. 

Can do.

sslConfigMenu has

; AddToggleOptionST("RemoveHeelEffect","$SSL_RemoveHeelEffect", Config.RemoveHeelEffect) ; OLDRIM

Remove the leading semicolon, recompile. I think that's the only place it was disabled.

Slight problem, all creatures are listed as female in SexLab, but are males in Creature Framework...  what am I missing?

Is there a way to get a mix of genders, or is it just all or none?

I've tried a reset all mods in CF, but nothing changed.

I'm really frustrated with this puzzle because Sinding, the werewolf from Ill Met By Moonlight, is listed a female in SexLab.  Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

4 minutes ago, paramour1313 said:

Slight problem, all creatures are listed as female in SexLab, but are males in Creature Framework...  what am I missing?

I'm really frustrated with this puzzle because Sinding, the werewolf from Ill Met By Moonlight, is listed a female in SexLab.  Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

Ah, this bug.

It's a Creature Framework thing. If you downloaded it from Pfiffy's SE page then head over there and ask about it (make sure to post which version you got). If you converted it yourself then get the SE version instead.

28 minutes ago, paramour1313 said:

Disable the creature gender in SL...

My animations aren't playing while I'm in game. I've did research saying it's my FNIS here's my FNIS Log if anyone can help me out

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   11/15/2018 10:36:20 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA) 
>>Warning: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)  not installed<<
>>Warning: PCEA is incompatible with FNIS PCEA2<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  not installed<<
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh." 
Patch: * Moljka's "Blocking Combat Behavior Improv. for Skyrim" 
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

ERROR(2022): PCEA patch ticked, but PCEA is not installed

2 minutes ago, iiSupremeDogSupreme21ii said:

My animations aren't playing while I'm in game. I've did research saying it's my FNIS here's my FNIS Log if anyone can help me out

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   11/15/2018 10:36:20 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA) 
>>Warning: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)  not installed<<
>>Warning: PCEA is incompatible with FNIS PCEA2<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  not installed<<
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh." 
Patch: * Moljka's "Blocking Combat Behavior Improv. for Skyrim" 
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

ERROR(2022): PCEA patch ticked, but PCEA is not installed

You have the SSE version of sexlab installed in LE, uninstall it and get the LE version. Also don't check the boxes for mods you aren't using when you run FNIS.

43 minutes ago, paramour1313 said:

There appears to be a bug in the SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings where the gender of targeted actors is displayed. The config script only tests for ActorLib.GetGender(TargetRef) == 0 which is human male but not for 2 or 3 which are creature male and female respectively. This condition assumes anything that is not human male must be female.

Rest assured that mods dealing specifically with gendered creatures will be checking the gender correctly regardless of what's displayed here.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

You presume too much, O Queen of All That Is Hot and Aromatic... :classic_tongue:

But still, yas, I do feel that this unwanted omission, nay, removal, was aimed at me and me alone.*

*DISCLAIMER: The opinions of this upstart poster do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Management ( @Ashal ) of this Bordello nor of the Author ( @Ashal ) of The One Mod To Rule All Mods. We reached out to @Vyxenne , who clarified that her opinion is based solely on her anecdotal survey of all zero people bitching about it beside her.

I've been poking around in the scripts and I think the HDT Heels functionality might just be a few blockers sslSystemConfig and sslActorAlias. I don't have HDT myself though and since the only downloads site is a Chinese one I'm not able to test currently.

Nioverride Heels might be more tricky. While the functionality of the heels is included in the current version of RaceMenu on the SE Nexus, the name of the dll containing it has changed to skee64.dll (Formally known as nioverride.dll). I tried nudging the sslSystemConfig script in that direction without any luck.

Note that I'm no scripting wiz, I can just occasionally hack something together.

22 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

There appears to be a bug in the SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings where the gender of targeted actors is displayed. The config script only tests for ActorLib.GetGender(TargetRef) == 0 which is human male but not for 2 or 3 which are creature male and female respectively. This condition assumes anything that is not human male must be female.

Rest assured that mods dealing specifically with gendered creatures will be checking the gender correctly regardless of what's displayed here.

Also, SexLab changed the gender numbers somewhere between 1.59 and 1.62, and Oldrim Creature Framework is still based on 1.59. The way it works out, CF will incorrectly recognize every creature as male. SSE Creature Framework was patched to support the new numbering.

26 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Thanks for the explanation.  Now, it makes sense.