12 hours ago, Farass said:

Yes , that 's what  I'm saying. Earrings, wigs, clothes and so on is no problem so  long as it is regarding to the player or an npc,  but so far this is it. No physics or collision with creatures.

Ah, sorry, I missed where you said "creatures." I don't do creatures (double-entendre intended :classic_biggrin:) so that's probably why I missed it.

Hi guys, are the instructions on the first page still up to date if I want to implement HDT into my game? In addition, if i'm only interested in breaths/butt psyhsics in my game and not so interested in hair/earrings/capes etc - just how taxing is it for a pc? Thanks for any help guys 

7 hours ago, Mortsllem said:

Hi guys, are the instructions on the first page still up to date if I want to implement HDT into my game? In addition, if i'm only interested in breaths/butt psyhsics in my game and not so interested in hair/earrings/capes etc - just how taxing is it for a pc? Thanks for any help guys 

If you mean butt/breast physics without collisions, that has (almost) no performance impact, you need hdt framework, hdt physics and a compatible body (CBBE SE is way easier to use for example), and that's it

14 hours ago, Mortsllem said:

If all you want is breast/butt physics without collisions then CBP is probably lower on performance hit and easier to setup.

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

It seems that I managed to do something :)

Especially for @Vyxenne

OMG thank you Gromilla! Major huggles and even some pelvic thrusts!

CouchSex5.gif.c092e2a3eba30a02017b4f4d43c755d6.gif

19 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

There'll be huggles. You mark my words.

No, dude this is srs bsns- like he said, I've been lusting after this outfit for a long time!

CouchSex4.gif.c8a903a9a3bb0b8b8135b0452817a31d.gif

16 minutes ago, sharonasbar12 said:

have you guys seen this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224 .

cbp with collision.

Holy crap! This moves CBP Physics closer to SMP- this new mod doesn't support equippable-items physics and/or collisions (wigs, clothing) but the addition of any collisions at all seems miraculous to me!

UPD: Shizof just posted that he plans to have CBP-C provide hair and cloaks physics and collisions in a future release- he didn't say "wigs" so I'm wondering if he really means hairdos (headparts) as well as wigs (equippable items, same as armor). I asked if it's just cloaks or all cloth-physics items.

4 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Holy crap! This moves CBP Physics closer to SMP- this new mod doesn't support equippable-items physics and/or collisions (wigs, clothing) but the addition of any collisions at all seems miraculous to me!

In the comments section he said the next version will do hair (not sure if he meant wigs) and cloaks. Very exciting stuff, at least the possibility of n alternative to SMP for full functionality.

11 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

In the comments section he said the next version will do hair (not sure if he meant wigs) and cloaks. Very exciting stuff, at least the possibility of n alternative to SMP for full functionality.

I have joined your cabal. You will never see me until it's too late.

188a5bbc8a3d978963acc9966958cb04.jpg

*snort* Bwaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaa *sknnnff*

3 hours ago, sharonasbar12 said:

have you guys seen this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224 .

cbp with collision.

WOW! really really thanks for this, will try it now and will tell how it goes for collisions

EDIT: Okay tested it and so far Physics works 100%, imo looks better than HDT-SMP

Collisions aren't working for me tho, so I'm trying to see what I am doing wrong

1 hour ago, panchovix said:

WOW! really really thanks for this, will try it now and will tell how it goes for collisions

EDIT: Okay tested it and so far Physics works 100%, imo looks better than HDT-SMP

Collisions aren't working for me tho, so I'm trying to see what I am doing wrong

I was able to get labia collisions to work with male hands but not female hands or schlongs. 

I'm guessing that this will theoretically be superior to SMP once the author gets working hair and cloth physics? At the very least the CBP xml files aren't as long and complicated as HDT ones.

9 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

I'm guessing that this will theoretically be superior to SMP once the author gets working hair and cloth physics? At the very least the CBP xml files aren't as long and complicated as HDT ones.

I will be curious to see if the performance impact stays low with all that stuff working. I can run SMP with just body physics just fine but when I start adding capes and wigs my framerate in high traffic areas (like Whiterun market with cloaks of skyrim giving the guards SMP cloaks) just implodes. 

14 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

I mean if adds Physics and collisions, with hair, cloth, etc, it probably will cost less than HDT SMP and that is my biggest wish atm LOL, HDT-PE has al most the same performance impact than CBP, on SMP you just add 1 collisions and RIP framerates in high pop areas