SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

8 hours ago, wolfbread said:

Random question, Can I start a SL animation on a specific stage? Like having it start on stage 4 instead of 1.

Yes but only by scripts. You can also limit the scene to one specific stage also by scripts.

I'm having an issue and I'm not sure how to track down the cause. Whenever any SexLab scene starts, It swaps the animation multiple times (3-4 from what i can make out) before eventually settling with one. I have a massive LL mod list but everything else works flawlessly so I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this before and may know what conflict or specific mod might be responsible?

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes but only by scripts. You can also limit the scene to one specific stage also by scripts.

Okay. Yeah, nice, sorry I wasn't more clear.  What would such scripts look like? Here is the generic script that I use to start a SL animation.

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
    sexActors[0] = ($Name.GetRef() as Actor)
    sexActors[1] = ($Name.GetRef() as Actor)
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
    anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Anubs, Billyy")
    SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowBed=false)

2 hours ago, wolfbread said:

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

sslThreadContraller Thread = SexLab.GetController(SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowBed=false))

If Thread

Thread.Stage = 4

EndIf

4 hours ago, wolfbread said:

Okay. Yeah, nice, sorry I wasn't more clear.  What would such scripts look like? Here is the generic script that I use to start a SL animation.

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

sslThreadContraller Thread = SexLab.GetController(SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowBed=false))

If Thread

Thread.Stage = 4

EndIf

Something like this would be best, as it would start the animation directly on the desired stage rather than starting the animation on stage 1 and then changing.

sslThreadModel Thread = SexLab.NewThread()
Thread.AddActor(ActorRef1)
Thread.AddActor(ActorRef2)
Thread.SetAnimations(SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Anubs,Billyy"))
Thread.DisableLeadIn(True) ; #disable lead in so it doesn't overwrite with leadin stages
Thread.Stage = 4 ; #set to desired starting stage
Thread.StartThread()

i'm using nemesis to work with ostim, but i want more variety (challenge?) and now want to add ostim with sexlab, nemesis and fnis with creature support, i'm quite aware the steps i should take but i have one question, maybe a noob question, i use SAM and its ok, works for me, but to add the creature animations, i need other mods (like sos, for exemple) to creatures have dongs??? if yes, can someone point me the directions, like, i don't wanna fight i giant AND his pillar, (just want the schlong when is in an animation) i'm quite lost in that matter, other things related to functonality of the sexlab framework i can handle, some other guide, i read the lunnas guide, really help, but did not say that i should use sos or other related mod for creatures

i'm asking, because i had problems with sos in other versions of skyrim, need too much, i noticed that has creature schlongs in the MCM, i know that, but if it is the only way, i will try it

i'm using steam version of the game 1.1170

(en is not my native language)

4 hours ago, Vredeman said:

i'm using nemesis to work with ostim, but i want more variety (challenge?) and now want to add ostim with sexlab, nemesis and fnis with creature support, i'm quite aware the steps i should take but i have one question, maybe a noob question, i use SAM and its ok, works for me, but to add the creature animations, i need other mods (like sos, for exemple) to creatures have dongs??? if yes, can someone point me the directions, like, i don't wanna fight i giant AND his pillar, (just want the schlong when is in an animation) i'm quite lost in that matter, other things related to functonality of the sexlab framework i can handle, some other guide, i read the lunnas guide, really help, but did not say that i should use sos or other related mod for creatures

i'm asking, because i had problems with sos in other versions of skyrim, need too much, i noticed that has creature schlongs in the MCM, i know that, but if it is the only way, i will try it

i'm using steam version of the game 1.1170

(en is not my native language)

You need the "More Nasty Criteria SLAL" with it's version of "Creature Framework" 

Does anyone have the same problem as me? When the animation ends, the opposing NPC will grow permanently taller. It's probably related to scaling, but even if I turn on disable scale in the options, the NPC continues to permanently grow to match the player character's height.

2 hours ago, sames99113 said:

Does anyone have the same problem as me? When the animation ends, the opposing NPC will grow permanently taller. It's probably related to scaling, but even if I turn on disable scale in the options, the NPC continues to permanently grow to match the player character's height.

You have something overwriting the SexLab scripts and is wrong.

Hopefully I've made it to the right place but I've been trying to fix this issue for a good while now. All of the needed mods meet the requirement and I've installed and uninstalled a few times but I can't interact with the MCM and the .dll is in the right spot. Any help would be great thank you! ^w^ye.PNG.9a88105d2c17b705bf72115f7db752af.PNGyture.PNG.f167fbb5f9d3428b1d22cd0fcc988c8c.PNG

4 hours ago, AltaCCOwO said:

yture.PNG.f167fbb5f9d3428b1d22cd0fcc988c8c.PNG

You obviously have the wrong version of the SexLab Framework.

Each released version of SexLab Framework was made for one and only one version of Skyrim so you can't install the last version of SexLab on a old version of Skyrim.

You should check your Skyrim version number and look for the last version of SexLab that was released for that Skyrim version.

SexLab Framework only officially support the most recent Skyrim version so for any previous version of Skyrim you should probably go to the GitHub site which Link is on the description of the first page.  

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You obviously have the wrong version of the SexLab Framework.

Each released version of SexLab Framework was made for one and only one version of Skyrim so you can't install the last version of SexLab on a old version of Skyrim.

You should check your Skyrim version number and look for the last version of SexLab that was released for that Skyrim version.

SexLab Framework only officially support the most recent Skyrim version so for any previous version of Skyrim you should probably go to the GitHub site which Link is on the description of the first page.  

I can see how 1.6.640 won't work for the 1.5, but when trying out both V166 and V166b, a pop-up shows and says a DLL plugin failed to load and that PapyrusUtil & SexlabUtil are disabled. I supposed I should have mentioned but is there a version for 1.6.640?

@OsmelMC

That's probably wrong thread, so apologies again, but I think my chances to get response here are better, so my question is:

Is there some internal (undocumented) block active on player's stats (Diary) on papyrus level (outside debugMode)?

Because functions available in sslActorStats , those writing ones (like SetSkill or AdjustBy), does not work (return value is always zero instead of expected new updated one), while reading works as expected (for GetSkill and such).

21 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

@OsmelMC

That's probably wrong thread, so apologies again, but I think my chances to get response here are better, so my question is:

Is there some internal (undocumented) block active on player's stats (Diary) on papyrus level (outside debugMode)?

Because functions available in sslActorStats , those writing ones (like SetSkill or AdjustBy), does not work (return value is always zero instead of expected new updated one), while reading works as expected (for GetSkill and such).

If you are using my SLU+ you will see some Stats that are only supported on the last versions of SexLab and in previous version always return 0.

By other side there are being reports recently informing that the Actors of the ESL Mods aren't keeping they Stats

For documentation you can read the scripts itself. The scripts file of the Stats is the "sslActorStats.psc"

Edited by OsmelMC
3 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

If you are using my SLU+ you will see some Stats that are only supported on the last versions of SexLab and in previous version always return 0.

Thanks for quick response. Just to be sure - I understand your answer as confirmation that direct writing to stats via SetSkill is intentionally blocked and I can do nothing about it?

Kinda sad - have to dump day's work into trash, will have to find some ugly workaround or live without SLF integration.

13 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Thanks for quick response. Just to be sure - I understand your answer as confirmation that direct writing to stats via SetSkill is intentionally blocked and I can do nothing about it?

Kinda sad - have to dump day's work into trash, will have to find some ugly workaround or live without SLF integration.

Not blocked, just that SexLab versions lower than 1.64 don't have a place to store Stats like the "Vaginal Count".

By the way that's on the description of my download page.

But you can modify the sslActorStats to store and get those Stats as "Custom" for I remember there is one Stats function that let you store and return Custom Stats.

Edited by OsmelMC
56 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Not blocked, just that SexLab versions lower than 1.64 don't have a place to store Stats like the "Vaginal Count"

Now I don't understand you at all... I'm not interested in adding any new "skill" (aka stat), I've just tried to manipulate value of exiting ones, as in example provided "VaginalCount", by X-value. And as far as I can tell from the code - SLU+ uses SetSkill with success, but seems that ONLY in DebugMode.

Crap! It actually works, It was just may fault. As usual.

Apologies for wasting your time and space on this forum.

Edited by PippinTom