SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

4 hours ago, ThatLobster said:

Would anybody know how to "fix" or "adjust" the insane reach NPC's have during random noms? ive been vored three times already by a farmer outside of Whiterun while im still inside of Whiterun or already a great distance away from them.

Also, its kind of a shame I cant get this mod to work with Defeat, but its still a great mod.

What is/are "noms" & what is "vored" ????

On another note, SexLabFramework is REQUIRED to run Defeat. 

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

What is/are "noms" & what is "vored" ????

On another note, SexLabFramework is REQUIRED to run Defeat. 

yeah, i know how to run Defeat, it just doesnt seem to like Devourment for some reason is alll. 

Edit: Didn't notice this was the wrong thread to post in. I'll be going now.

Edited by ThatLobster
posted in wrong thread

Is there any way we could have a beastrace enable/disable toggle so that we can turn off selection of certain animation if an Argonian or a Khajit is a participant?

It's quite disconcerting to play doggy animations and have the tail spear the fellow through his abdomen, and don't get me started on Argonian blowjobs??!

Hello, I recently did a fresh install of all my mods while upgrading Sl and a few others, I've been using the newest Sl (beta 9) I think (off site version), here's some things I've noticed.

So far.

1. Sometimes as a male pc (haven't created a fm yet) Sl will bring him to the fm npc instead of her coming to him, not an issue until she's sitting or in a strange place, could see it being a problem for those who use furniture based sl mods. (only happens every so often, maybe 3-5x in 40hrs, usually when many sex scenes play back to back, but once happened on a single act, so not consistent))

2. For the facial expressions, the auto refresh option will keep mods like "better blowjob" from functioning ( BB keeps mouth open for BJ's) as it seems it effects the mouth too by resetting its function(looks like she's biting it... ouch), not sure if it can be helped or not, but, it's be nice to see expressions change and still have Fm give proper fellatio... (if you experience this just un-tick the option).

"what do you want me to do with it?" ... "it don't matter, just don't bite it."

3. Bash patch does not play nice with this beta9 or beta8 for SE it seems(worse for 9), I've been running a patch my whole time in SE, bash is useful for finding things needed to be sorted to masters etc... and on big lists helps alleviate some workload so I've always just made it and used it unless I had an issue with something then I'd remake the patch but remove the specific mod, but I digress.

For months now I'd started out ok (with beta8), then as the game went on was getting more and more lag, (same with this new version, but worse (and Bash just updated) then was doing a mission in candle-hearth hall for "make skyrim straight again" and got wicked lag starting, switching stages and ending every scene, as I went around skyrim the lag varied... I thought maybe it was my pc at first, tried papyrus tweaks to alleviate script lag (don't do that unless you know what your doing lol), tried everything I could think of, left all followers at a base, shut down mods that had scripts that would allow in mcm etc... it was a ride for sure, but nothing helped. Finally I did my last resort test, remove all patches and see what happens, luckily I'm not using smash nor any "over all" patches other than Useep and bash this load out. Obviously my game ran like crap and was very unhelpful lol.

Why am I babbling on about this you ask?

1. Because, patches like bash/smash might be "the problem" for many Sl users (might need Sl to tell Bash/smash to leave it alone). Over the years I've seen a few people say Bash and Smash should only be used when you really need them (I tend to auto apply them since when I was playing in LE I ran huge lists and really needed the help, so, it became a habit), so, I decided for the first time to run my SE game with 420+ mods, 2k+ graph, full smp, lots of new content and npcs etc... without anything... (Living on the edge, I know lol)

2. I read someone claim Sl was super laggy and took forever to start, switch and end scenes, as well as a bunch of silliness as well as a few legit critiques... and at the time I'd have agreed with him, but I like to test/break mods, I've around 10k hrs on LE/SE goofing around with all these awesome additions, and SL is a staple and something I will NOT play without... so, the journey began.

My testing:

So I'm 40hrs in this new game, my game is running great (a few more fps drops in some locations due to not having my Bash patch (it does help with many things)). Sl beta9 is running fine, other than trying to figure out the newer functions, no issues I know of (again, will try a fm pc soon and see what happens).

No more than a few secs to start up a scene or multiples, been running a male with 5-7 fm followers using nff (scripts) and Serana (diff AI,scripts), I'm running SL Adventures(scripts) using the rape function to have every fm follower/npc start sex with my Pc + SLEN(scripts) for even more and larger events(lots of scripts)... so far 130 partners, average 3somes about 30% of the time, I'll have all 5-7 take turns one after the next, no issues or extreme lag, not in candlhearthhall (always was lagy), nor the temple of dibella(always a bit lagy), nor forests (who doesn't lag? was still running better even with the small fps drop) etc...

My Female playthrough will tell me more as she'll be involved in as many if not more events, but will have 4ways/5ways which is not an option for my Male pc and is heavier to run, will come back when I decide to do that, but for now...

I'm calling B.S. on anyone hating on SL.

Does it still need love? yes, and it's getting it thanks to some awesome modders, so be patient... 

Strange question/suggestion/request(s):

1st thought; Is it possible to add a function that'd apply Smp physics to FM npc's after or right before a sexscene? kind of like how Sl adds a strap on, only adding the physics option/object? (sounds complicated when I read it, but it's just one thought, not sure about application).

2nd thought; Is there a way to add an option to change who is used for a reference of size? Maybe options to use "the first fm-npc" chosen for the scene and/or "second fm-npc" as the base height instead of m-pc? can go up to the # of however many fm-npc's allowed by animations (my animations have 3ways as the limit.

(i use billy/anubis/nibbles and nck30 animations and male-pc only gets gets 3ways, at least in these packs)

Reasoning(s):

I use 3ba body with full smp (for fm-pc) but run cbpc on npc's due to using the "even actors height" option (adjusting every animation is a bit more than I like to deal with lol).

As you know, as a fm-pc, Sl uses her as a base for size and thus will allow smp with no problems(doesn't resize her); however, Sl uses the m-pc in the same way causing fm-npc's using smp to get the dreaded "crazy nips" after being resized, ruining the scene and defeating the purpose of using those physics. (I'm just looking for options, would prefer not to have to adjust every scene, I have followers of different heights/weights, takes me out of my game to have to adjust scenes too often (anubis is a pain until you've ajusted every Sos position for just one adjustment, would stop using his animations if I needed to do it for each (thankfully the option exists to resize npc's lol).

Tips/ideas for users who read this;

1. If using 3ba body for your fm-pc like me, I recommend: SexLab SOS Strapon (Conversion For BHUNP) SSE 1.1.0

This will add sos function to the Sl strap-on, can't tell it's not for the 3ba body(needs to run through bodyslide). another option besides futa/fm-pc's and/or strictly F/F.

(no more watching f-pc/npc's air hump each other yea!!!)

2. Turn off/un-tick all debug/development/logging options for all your mods unless you're trouble shooting, this is a huge waist of v-ram (as such), your fps, physics, script-run-time and "time spent playing" will thank you... :)

side note: I like to test my game a lot using mods to get a feel for how my game is doing as I play, as such, I keep nff's start up logging ticked to remind me to wait a few secs before playing, by the time the second message shows up(all fin), all scripts that need to run on start-up seem to have enough time to start up and be fine by then (I get a little fps hit just before the second message, after that 60fps from then on unless system is taxed heavily.) I use this time to see how things are running, I have wet-function-redux (highly recommend, but it has scripts so know your pc's limits) that applies shine and situational wetness like magic use, rain sex and swimming (plus more), if the effect hasn't shown up by the time that second message does I may have an issue with the mod, my game save may be wonkey OR my computer didn't start up or start the game up correctly or lastly, I'm dealing with script lag (very rare to get script-lag, even with heavy scripted list. "when you hear the sounds of hooves... think horses, not zebras"... unless you live around zebras of course lol

(#1&2 reasons for most of my modded gameplay issues I've run into, in the thousands of hours I've played, isn't the mods (as such), its my Comp not starting everything up properly either in it's own start up or the games initial load up... AND/OR I didn't read everything the mod authors wrote in the descriptions.

My 2cents: if things seem "off" after starting up your game(you know when things are off), delete any autosaves or hardsaves created since the issue/feeling started (if your game was running great yesterday, then you saved, but today it runs like crap... REFRESH YOUR PC (turn off fully, then turn on PC, don't just reset) BEFORE KICKING/CUSSING IT OR REMOVING MODS. Remember you're telling your PC to run potentially tens of thousands of programs/files at once, it needs to register, load up, organize and run them all in a way that you can't tell your not just playing the game, and that's pretty awesome.

Side note: "resetting" your pc isn't the same as a "hard reset", you loose v-ram/ram each time you restart the game without fully restarting your pc, yes, even when you reset your pc using the option, it should be called refresh, not reset, either way, your pc will run better if you shut it down fully each time.

Ok, I've babbled enough lol

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

p.s. thanks for giving this mods some love... wouldn't want to give it up, glad it's still being worked on.

@WinterWolverine

1. about the the actor that holds positions and those that are moved few rules are applied there. Like on Aggressive scenes the Victim hold position and the Aggressor walk because usually is related with rapes. To prevent clipping the actor using furnitures or swiming are not used as CenterRef. Except for the previous conditions the Player usually is used as CenterRef and in case none of the previous conversations can be possible will try with each of the actor starting from the first one. Finally as last resources will force the first Actor as CenterRef.

2. You don't need Better Blowjob anymore with the last GitHub. Since now you can control the OpenMouth in a way very similar but using the SexLab MCM "Advanced OpenMouth" option on the "Expression Editor" page

3. You can't patch a version on development like the one on the GitHub just because nobody will make a Patch for something that is changing every day. Wait for the official version release if you really need the Patch, but take in consideration that mostly of the old Patches are not longer required because are included. So first try without the Patch.

PS: a Manual with the descriptions of all the new options is required but I don't know where start plus I'm not good enough with the English to do that.

i love this mod but since ive downloaded the beta 9 sexlab takes a while to start and the hotkey k dosnt work anymore if anyone has suggestions or similar issues please respond but until then ill continue to troubleshoot.

Edited by Yoxgg04
23 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

i love this mod but since ive downloaded the beta 9 sexlab takes a while to start and the hotkey k dosnt work anymore if anyone has suggestions or similar issues please respond but until then ill continue to troubleshoot.

SUM was the culprit for the hotkeys not working but sexlab  still takes a while to start sex scene, might have something to do with victim/aggressor role.

Edited by Yoxgg04
58 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

@WinterWolverine

1. about the the actor that holds positions and those that are moved few rules are applied there. Like on Aggressive scenes the Victim hold position and the Aggressor walk because usually is related with rapes. To prevent clipping the actor using furnitures or swiming are not used as CenterRef. Except for the previous conditions the Player usually is used as CenterRef and in case none of the previous conversations can be possible will try with each of the actor starting from the first one. Finally as last resources will force the first Actor as CenterRef.

2. You don't need Better Blowjob anymore with the last GitHub. Since now you can control the OpenMouth in a way very similar but using the SexLab MCM "Advanced OpenMouth" option on the "Expression Editor" page

3. You can't patch a version on development like the one on the GitHub just because nobody will make a Patch for something that is changing every day. Wait for the official version release if you really need the Patch, but take in consideration that mostly of the old Patches are not longer required because are included. So first try without the Patch.

PS: a Manual with the descriptions of all the new options is required but I don't know where start plus I'm not good enough with the English to do that.

2. will remove on next playthrough if I remember, never really used expression editor, was afraid my pc would look daft lol.

3. not the same kind of patch your thinking of, will add info at bottom of next part of this post.

57 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

@WinterWolverine

By the way where is the "bash/smash".

Wrye Bash : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6837

Unofficial Mator Smash: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39378

These create patches (not mod specific patches) alleviating conflicts and/or grouping and removing the need for some esp's being active but still getting the results/options and "smash" removes the rule of 1, I'm not a modder, I know they can be altered and things are updated if modders need (kind of like the loot team, but modders) I haven't tested MatorSmash (won't this playthrough, having fun for once in SE) but when I got rid of my Bash patch and started a new Pc (this Pc) my SL runs a lot better and I'm enjoying it, will remove BB next playthrough if I remember. You may want to go check them out, you'd probably understand better than I do, but WryeBash effects SL, again not sure about Smash, I stopped using it because it was giving some npc's black/brown/grey face, it's why I tried removing my Bash patch before removing or changing any specific mods.

Side note, WryeBash is a great tool for modders as it will tell you if things needs sorting, are missing masters etc... I use with vortex and loot, loot sorts load order, but Wrye tells you if masters need sorting etc... it just sometimes effects mods incorrectly when patching by grabbing the wrong info, just like smash removing the rule of 1 causes multi remake mods to compete instead of over righting each other and thus causes grey/black/brown face... but that's all I know about some of what they do, as I said, they just became a habbit. will still use bash, just not for it's patch making until I figure out a solution.

Be well, peace.

48 minutes ago, WinterWolverine said:

2. will remove on next playthrough if I remember, never really used expression editor, was afraid my pc would look daft lol.

3. not the same kind of patch your thinking of, will add info at bottom of next part of this post.

Wrye Bash : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6837

Unofficial Mator Smash: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39378

These create patches (not mod specific patches) alleviating conflicts and/or grouping and removing the need for some esp's being active but still getting the results/options and "smash" removes the rule of 1, I'm not a modder, I know they can be altered and things are updated if modders need (kind of like the loot team, but modders) I haven't tested MatorSmash (won't this playthrough, having fun for once in SE) but when I got rid of my Bash patch and started a new Pc (this Pc) my SL runs a lot better and I'm enjoying it, will remove BB next playthrough if I remember. You may want to go check them out, you'd probably understand better than I do, but WryeBash effects SL, again not sure about Smash, I stopped using it because it was giving some npc's black/brown/grey face, it's why I tried removing my Bash patch before removing or changing any specific mods.

Side note, WryeBash is a great tool for modders as it will tell you if things needs sorting, are missing masters etc... I use with vortex and loot, loot sorts load order, but Wrye tells you if masters need sorting etc... it just sometimes effects mods incorrectly when patching by grabbing the wrong info, just like smash removing the rule of 1 causes multi remake mods to compete instead of over righting each other and thus causes grey/black/brown face... but that's all I know about some of what they do, as I said, they just became a habbit. will still use bash, just not for it's patch making until I figure out a solution.

Be well, peace.

Mator Smash is well abandoned, MatorTheEternal has taken employment in software development and given up on modding.

Your Bashed patch wasn't getting all it could, see this link for why.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165519-wyre-bash-vs-mator-smash-vs-sseedit-vs-zedit/?tab=comments#comment-3335055

Gentleman answering the questions is the maintainer of wrye bash at afkmods, and a member here as well.

Was very helpful, and made my modding much easier.

2 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

About the Hotkey K. Some other Mod like probably SUM is use the same Hotkey or the Hotkey is changed on the SexLab. On this version you can remove the Hotkeys using the Esc key by the way.

The time that take to start is biggest on some cases and shorter on others most of the process don't take more than 2 seconds each one. The last version should be bit faster because the find bed function was optimized and the functions to find furnitures or Actors are the ones that take more time beside the one to strip.

The amount of Animations don't longer care because thanks the CACHE now usually take less than 1 second.

31 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Mator Smash is well abandoned, MatorTheEternal has taken employment in software development and given up on modding.

Your Bashed patch wasn't getting all it could, see this link for why.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165519-wyre-bash-vs-mator-smash-vs-sseedit-vs-zedit/?tab=comments#comment-3335055

Gentleman answering the questions is the maintainer of wrye bash at afkmods, and a member here as well.

Was very helpful, and made my modding much easier.

Thanks for sharing, good to know that bash just needs ssedit to perform better, might check it out again if I start to run out of slots for mods or start a new char (so many esl flagged mods running out is harder these days on SE (well, if tagged on a proper mod that qualifies or is suitable)).

I could have sworn smashSE was just updated... must have been something different or not an official update.

SSEedit is another awesome tool I use for bare minimum... I use it to clean and sort to master the mods loot and bash tell me to lol (ssedit is intimidating, can mess a lot up)

I'm not a modder at all, I do love trying out other peoples creative ideas though, and some people are amazing at it, others not as much, but some things I leave to those who know more, I read a lot of mod pages as I go, picking up little bits of info and ways to fix or use things, but, I'm just a gamer, not a creator/modder, if I didn't play this I'd know nothing of computers, no interest in tech, just have a thing for modded Skyrim, my pc plays Skyrim Le/Se(se only now) and fallout4(ish), that's it, not sure I can even call myself a gamer any more lol. But I'm still loving this game and the community of modders that make my game ever better.

thanks again for sharing that :)

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

10 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Not really. But I don't know for any mod with those issues on mind. 

I think the author of "More Nasty Criteria" usually play as Argonian so probably know few Mods

You misunderstand my problem then...

I play as a male, that's why I'd like to do the sexy times with a arg/kha female, but most of the times the animation looks awful.

37 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

About the Hotkey K. Some other Mod like probably SUM is use the same Hotkey or the Hotkey is changed on the SexLab. On this version you can remove the Hotkeys using the Esc key by the way.

The time that take to start is biggest on some cases and shorter on others most of the process don't take more than 2 seconds each one. The last version should be bit faster because the find bed function was optimized and the functions to find furnitures or Actors are the ones that take more time beside the one to strip.

The amount of Animations don't longer care because thanks the CACHE now usually take less than 1 second.

thank you, is there a way to disabled SUM's hot keys and keep sexlabs? Im willing to get rid of SUM at this point.

11 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

thank you, is there a way to disabled SUM's hot keys and keep sexlabs? Im willing to get rid of SUM at this point.

I saw a post by Inte, where he said that SUM wasn't necessary for POP to run.

Which just leaves DD Equip requiring it.

EDIT: Sorry, it was Herowynne & jfraser here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-patched/?do=findComment&comment=3435767

Edited by judge007
5 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

Bash patch does not play nice with this beta9 or beta8 for SE it seems(worse for 9)

This apparently varies by player and/or game setup. For example, I have ~390 active mods and have used a Bashed Patch with Beta 8 and also with the Github Dev version, and it works just fine.

9 hours ago, shardoom said:

Is there any way we could have a beastrace enable/disable toggle so that we can turn off selection of certain animation if an Argonian or a Khajit is a participant?

It's quite disconcerting to play doggy animations and have the tail spear the fellow through his abdomen, and don't get me started on Argonian blowjobs??!

2 hours ago, shardoom said:

Ignored again

I raised this issue back in Beta 6 or so, maybe earlier. I didn't get an answer then, either, and my poor Gonad the Ballbustrian still gets gutted when he loses his mind and does an Argonian doggy-style.

51 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I raised this issue back in Beta 6 or so, maybe earlier. I didn't get an answer then, either, and my poor Gonad the Ballbustrian still gets gutted when he loses his mind and does an Argonian doggy-style.

Haha yup, Sexlab won't strip the beast race tails either.

Would have been quite the immersion killer, the tail magically disappearing. Slightly less so than having that damned tail spearing through my toons body though. lol

4 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Haha yup, Sexlab won't strip the beast race tails either.

Would have been quite the immersion killer, the tail magically disappearing. Slightly less so than having that damned tail spearing through my toons body though. lol

Brings new meaning to "getting a piece of tail" . . . .