SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, Barka said:

Thank you for your work and thank you for continuing to develop the framework with your efforts. But is there any beta 9 changelog possible? Searching for a list of changes in a git is very difficult.

I recently send a pull request to the GitHub version with the update log plus the instructions and recommendations for instalar and update but still isn't merged

Readme

Edited by OsmelMC
7 hours ago, ravensm785 said:

um what? lol, sorry, not sure what you ment. i have converted some esps to form 44, but racemenu and sexlab 1.63beta 9, i have not, they were already form 44

what about esl? i did add the flag to racemenu through wyre bash

To be more specific the "Skee64.dll" is for the NIOverride included on the Racemenu. Check if you Racemenu have a DLL file.

Still the NIOverride is just a soft dependency, used just for some High Heels or the player scale settled using the Racemenu.

Anyway as soft dependency is not really required and SexLab should work fine without him.

11 hours ago, ravensm785 said:

um what? lol, sorry, not sure what you ment. i have converted some esps to form 44, but racemenu and sexlab 1.63beta 9, i have not, they were already form 44

what about esl? i did add the flag to racemenu through wyre bash

Don't think Racemenu should be flagged ESL.  That puts it loading above the 254th position and it will become invisible to many mods that aren't configured to search the FE range for plugins.  SexLab may just be one of them.

On 8/18/2021 at 7:36 AM, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , I've encountered this problem when perform a test animation on any solo animation that had worked in beta 8 but now it's not working in beta 9 after update , whenever I try to trigger a test solo animation this pop up :" failed to start test animation none valid actor selected / failed to start test animation Animation.PositionCount[1] and ActorCount[0] don't match " , this wasn't appear in beta 8 but happened in beta 9

SkyrimSE 2021-08-18 19-36-37.png

SkyrimSE 2021-08-18 19-36-45.png

I have the same problem this gent does, however it also happens to pretty much all animations, not just solos. I play an animation between my character and an NPC, and it either tells me

"Failed to start test animation.
Animation.PositionCount[2] and ActorCount[0]
                          don't match."

Or it grabs a nearby NPC (Like a mannequin often times) and both of them do the animation instead, independent of my character

Any thoughts?

21 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

but still I recommend use your own Mod and add the RaceID on the load game event or any other event like I did on the "SexLab Stories Devious" for the pet atronash. That way you don't have to reset the Creature Animations

Thanks I think I almost solve this issue follow your advice.. I made quest and attach script, at same time add alias script, so when save data load everytime run this function. 

Scriptname WifLoadDataScript extends Quest

Bool booInit

;--------------------------------------------------when load first time
Event OnInit()
    Utility.Wait(0.1)
    If booInit == true
        Return
    Else
        booInit = true
        AddFrostRace()
    EndIf
EndEvent

;--------------------------------------------------
Function AddFrostRace()
    sslCreatureAnimationSlots.AddRaceID("Giants", "FrostGiantRace")
EndFunction

Then there is one thing I should need to add,  for AddRrostRace().  I need to check if there is already "FrostGiantRace" as Giant  as bool.. which function may get the bool value. or can you show example?  (edit the AddFrostRace() so, it only run AddRaceID when FrostGiantRace not set as Giant ...

32 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Thanks I think I almost solve this issue follow your advice.. I made quest and attach script, at same time add alias script, so when save data load everytime run this function. 

Then there is one thing I should need to add,  for AddRrostRace().  I need to check if there is already "FrostGiantRace" as Giant  as bool.. which function may get the bool value. or can you show example?  (edit the AddFrostRace() so, it only run AddRaceID when FrostGiantRace not set as Giant ...

Ok do not mind,,  it should be HasRaceID(), I suppose...and yes it worked Mom I did it.

frostgiantrace.JPG.304b45c199ed9c838a0cfbf819bb1238.JPG

Edited by greenmango12
1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

Ok do not mind,,  it should be HasRaceID(), I suppose...and yes it worked Mom I did it.

frostgiantrace.JPG.304b45c199ed9c838a0cfbf819bb1238.JPG

Good. But sadly the onInit event run just one time when you install the Mod.  Now you have the function ready Is better copy or conver the Script to a "Extends ReferenceAlias" and use the event onPlayerLoadGame to call the addFrostRace function each time the game is loaded because without that the next time you reset the Animation Registry the frost giant will be ignored again.

Fro the reference alias make a Player alias on the same Quest and assign it the new Script file

1 hour ago, kmwalker said:

I have the same problem this gent does, however it also happens to pretty much all animations, not just solos. I play an animation between my character and an NPC, and it either tells me

"Failed to start test animation.
Animation.PositionCount[2] and ActorCount[0]
                          don't match."

Or it grabs a nearby NPC (Like a mannequin often times) and both of them do the animation instead, independent of my character

Any thoughts?

The Play Animation option on the Animation Editor page is broken on the BETA 9 and already fixed on the GitHub.

The mannequins are forbidden for Animations by default at lease you be using custom mannequins.

For test use the SexLab MatchMaker now update and available on the SE downloads

3 hours ago, mindmonkey said:

Recently reinstalled Skyrim and newest SKSE SE. MCM doesn't seem to detect sexlab. is this due to the mod not being updated to latest skse version? if so, any chance it will be?

Nothing wrong with SKSE64 2.0.20 with Sexlab Beta 9.  I have it installed now.  All of my DLL's initialized correctly and Sexlab MCM works and shows detection of SKSE64 as "2.0.17+".  Also, MCM loading correclty may not have anything to do with the DLL or SKSE64 in general.  @OsmelMC would be able to confirm/debunk that. SkyUI lists SKSE64 as required, so related but probably not your issue.

Edit:  You can confirm what SKSE64 is doing, and if any DLL's are failing, by looking in your Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

Edited by 4nk8r
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

. But sadly the onInit event run just one time when you install the Mod.  Now you have the function ready Is better copy or conver the Script to a "Extends ReferenceAlias" and use the event onPlayerLoadGame to call the addFrostRace function each time the game is loaded because without that the next time you reset the Animation Registry the frost giant will be ignored again.

Fro the reference alias make a Player alias on the same Quest and assign it the new Script file

I may miss something still. but I actually made 2 scripts, then as you said,  I made reference alias for the quest, to attach script which will call the addFrostRace

Scriptname wifEveryAliasScript extends Alias  
WifLoadDataScript Property QuestScript Auto

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
    QuestScript.AddFrostRace()
EndEvent

hopefully it work,, as you mentioend...  (I use example script, which evertime run function when load save data,,so I still do not know each detail ^^;  paritally understand about alias and quest..)

So I recently installed sexlabs werewolves redux in the hope that it would fix one of my problems... It didn't. Now I got a new problem where the model is missing their head. It happened to Farkas, but then happened to a hunter, and I also think it had the wrong model but it didnt happen to me. This next problem does.

Besides that male werewolves got baseball bat size wangs, and it really doesn't fit well. If someone could tell me how to fix this, or leave a post to sexlabs werewolves we do I can at least try to get normal male werewolves then thank you. Or even a way to just scale it down for all characters since I doubt me adjusting the length of my PC would affect all those guys. I did change another thing though. Random Schlong size but that would cause it, right?

Two issues:

Issue 1 - facial expressions broken

I have installed (latest versions - not updated since years)

In the new Sexlab version facial expressions will not work any longer (no issue in previous version).

In my own mod MariaEden I use MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme() and MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier() pretty much for facial expressions without any issue so something was broken in the latest SexLab.

Issue 2 - placement amok

This was already an issue with previous versions:

Actor re-positioning leads to multiple cell reloads. This leads to heavy flickering and really bad visual impression in large cells like typical exterior cells.

In highly modded outdoor environments this could take more than 10 seconds on my turbo machine (>100 FPS) - I will not imaging how long it takes on normal average machines.

If this multiple repositioning is not avoidable I would recommend to black out the screen for this phase because really nobody want to see this NPC placement dojo.

7 hours ago, zaira said:

Two issues:

Issue 1 - facial expressions broken

I have installed (latest versions - not updated since years)

In the new Sexlab version facial expressions will not work any longer (no issue in previous version).

In my own mod MariaEden I use MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme() and MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier() pretty much for facial expressions without any issue so something was broken in the latest SexLab.

Issue 2 - placement amok

This was already an issue with previous versions:

Actor re-positioning leads to multiple cell reloads. This leads to heavy flickering and really bad visual impression in large cells like typical exterior cells.

In highly modded outdoor environments this could take more than 10 seconds on my turbo machine (>100 FPS) - I will not imaging how long it takes on normal average machines.

If this multiple repositioning is not avoidable I would recommend to black out the screen for this phase because really nobody want to see this NPC placement dojo.

1. The Expression system works better than ever. But you have to remove all the Patches and Fixes for the previous version of SexLab because the are not longer compatible ar required (remove or update all the Mods that may be overriding some of the SexLab files).

Make sure of remove the "Better Blowjob" Mod too, besides don't be compatible anymore the same functions are already included on the Expression Editor page as OpenMouth advanced configuration.

Enable the LipSync, the Expressions and the "Auto Refresh Expressions" options. LipSync and the Expressions work fine together now and the Auto Refresh Expression change the Actors expressions more often.

Finally if you have some mod with Scripts related with the actor expressions like "Conditional Expressions" you will need a Patch for that. Check my Tweaks for the "Conditional Expressions" Patch

2. In general the Scripts on the Skyrim SE are slower than on the Skyrim LE because the SSE prioritize the graphic over the Scripts...

The SexLab now have a option to "Fade To Black" on the moments were the alignment make it look bad for the Player scenes. But I know need more adjustments because still let you see few things. 

Edited by OsmelMC
13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Enable the LipSync, the Expressions and the "Auto Refresh Expressions" options. LipSync and the Expressions work fine together now and the Auto Refresh Expression change the Actors expressions more often.

You might want to update the description in the MCM, as the lip synch still has the text about not working with expressions very well.

I'm getting a fatal CTD Sexlab error from Windows 11

Assentation Failed

sexlabutil.dll

libs/boost171/boost/array.hpp

line 71

exclusion out of bounds etc...

select "retry" to log debug  I did select "retry" but have no clue where to find the logs.

When I tried to get a screenshot the game crashed and the error window closes so I couldn't post one.

Everything was working fine, I had 50 saves on the game and then suddenly, I went to log back in and got this error.

I'm going to try starting a new game and see if it resolves the issue, but it would be nice to know what caused it so I don't do it again.

[edit] I used Netimmerse Override Cleaner on my last save file, and it seems to have fixed the issue, whatever it was.

Edited by nomkaz
possible solution found

With the new update, even with a Sexlab factory reset in game (no new game), voices don't start until late stage 2/beginning of stage 3, despite the delay being set only on 4 seconds. (SFX on 3). Was fine with the previous version, I had a delay of 7 seconds.

Any idea on what it might be?

This doesn't happen 100% of the times, it's random.

I use nusbie's custom voices if that matters. I have all female voices disabled except two.

Edited by Mastarhymes
17 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The Expression system works better than ever

After disabling opparco mfg command and MfgFix everything gets worse - neither Sexlab- nor MariaEden, nor ZAP expressions are working any longer.

I still think that there is something broken here.

Regarding blackout during alignment - nice, but blur is to light, needs to be stronger, it is still flickering a lot

Update: it was MfgFix, now expressions works but mouth expressions changes are far to fast - looks like the chin is synced with a machine gun

Edited by zaira
16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

In general the Scripts on the Skyrim SE are slower than on the Skyrim LE because the SSE prioritize the graphic over the Scripts

It is possible to decouple the Havok engine from Framerate - this allows me to run with 144 FPS (the engine is running in sync with framerate so this speeds up scripts very much), so slow scripts are not the point - it is the cell reload. This is really expensive in regions with grass

I'm playing a play through where I disabled all NPCs and Follower collateral aroused creatures etc sex options. Basically just me, but suddenly got the urge to turn them on for followers. However I cant for the life of me figure out which MCM options I should enable. I have sexlab framework, sexlab aroused redux, sexlab creatures, and defeat. I know they're enabled by default, but I don't want them active all the time only when I feel like I want them and can switch with a single or a few changes in MCM. Anyone mind helping? Theres just so many options I can keep track of what needs to change for this to happen.