SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 12/1/2018 at 5:26 AM, heirflick said:

How do you disable SMP's body physics.

is it just deleting CBBE in hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs

Depends on how much of SMP you want to disable. You specified "body physics," so yes, renaming (don't delete or you won't be able to revert) CBBE.xml to CBBE.xml.disabled. That will kill breast and butt physics (you don't have belly physics in CBBE) but it will leave hair, earring, amulet and clothing physics fully operational.

If, on the other hand, you want to completely eliminate HDT-SMP-SE functionality in your game, go to Data\skse\plugins\SMP DLLs and move the 3 dll files you find there (only 2 files if you don't use HDT High Heels System) to some other location outside of your Steam path for safekeeping. This will not only remove all SMP functionality but will prevent the game from wasting resources loading the SMP dll's.

20 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Confused by this part. Seems to suggest scripts are fine as-is, but also mentions a note on recompiling. Roggvir's post about his porting of Simple Slavery Plus also mentioned he needed to recompile (along with a lot of other stuff). But for non-SL mods, I've seen many cases where the scripts are fine as-is. How do we know when it needs recompiling vs not?

You don't need to recompile unless you want to make some change. And for just about all the mods there, either there is nothing that needs to change, or there was (probably about JContainers or NiOverride/SKEE) and someone has probably done it already. If one of those is the case then I should have noted it, so no note means you don't have to do anything.

20 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

I've ported a few mods so far, but seems like the SL mods will need a lot more self porting... Seems a bit daunting if any of them will be as intensive as Roggvir's personal port of Simple Slavery. Seems like it'd take some troubleshooting and testing to figure out what else needs to be converted.

Like Kaarinah said, often "porting" is just extracting the BSA (if any) and running meshes and textures through a couple tools. Couple minutes tops. Additionally resaving the ESP in Creation Kit is a good idea too.

9 hours ago, Next_To_Nothing said:

A bit late but brilliant! Works like a charm with NiOverride heels. Any chance you've had any luck getting it to re-apply after the act? Currently requires reloading.

I'll look around to see if there's something I missed.

So this is another post about VR. I've got the same problem as Tomoko44.

I saw the pose that Rekiri made and I couldn't help but wonder.

Since the VR version does in fact work with most SSE mods, I can't help but ask how one would go about modifying sexlabframework SE to work for the older SSE version.

Is it a big change? A small tweak? Something I can edit in the files myself? or no?

2 hours ago, killopkie said:

So this is another post about VR. I've got the same problem as Tomoko44.

I saw the pose that Rekiri made and I couldn't help but wonder.

Since the VR version does in fact work with most SSE mods, I can't help but ask how one would go about modifying sexlabframework SE to work for the older SSE version.

Is it a big change? A small tweak? Something I can edit in the files myself? or no?

No. It requires the SKSE add on DLL files that are a part of the Sexlab Framework to be recompiled.  If it were available and easy to be done then we would already have an LE version of the beta as well.

On 12/4/2018 at 1:55 PM, killopkie said:

I can't help but ask how one would go about modifying sexlabframework SE to work for the older SSE version.

I'm using an older version right now- I decided "enough is enough" with Bethesda's game-breaking Crappy-Paid-Mods-For-Console-Players Sales & Marketing updates and blocked updates so I could just play the game instead of spending my life updating and waiting for my mods to be updated every month or two when Bethesda tosses another grenade at Silvercock dot org...asm.

I'm on Game Version 1.5.23, SKSE64 2.0.6 and SexLab Framework v1.63 BETA1, released in March, 2018 according to its internal file properties. All 230++ of my mods work perfectly, and so far there aren't enough mods that require later versions of SKSE64 to make me want to update... AND there are a lot of players making ominous rumblings on most SKSE-dependent mod pages that I follow about how SKSE64 2.0.10 has ruined their lives. So if I did update right now it would only be to game version 1.5.50 and SKSE64 2.0.8, the latest stable, complaint-free configuration I have seen so far.

36 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm using an older version right now- I decided "enough is enough" with Bethesda's game-breaking Crappy-Paid-Mods-For-Console-Players Sales & Marketing updates and blocked updates so I could just play the game instead of spending my life updating and waiting for my mods to be updated every month or two when Bethesda tosses another grenade at Silvercock dot org...asm.

I'm on Game Version 1.5.23, SKSE64 2.0.6 and SexLab Framework v1.63 BETA1, released in March, 2018 according to its internal file properties. All 230++ of my mods work perfectly, and so far there aren't enough mods that require later versions of SKSE64 to make me want to update... AND there are a lot of players making ominous rumblings on most SKSE-dependent mod pages that I follow about how SKSE64 2.0.10 has ruined their lives. So if I did update right now it would only be to game version 1.5.50 and SKSE64 2.0.8, the latest stable, complaint-free configuration I have seen so far.

By the time I get tired of the update roller coaster a new game will be out. TES6 or 76.

My trial to restore the LE expression function that facial mood and synclip can work together, and that expression will reset to normal after doing somthing. Need Mfgfix.dll to work and you can find it on Nexus. 

In my case the scripts work smoothly but still need testing and confirmation from others. 

Please note that if you have other custom patches modifying these scripts, you need to add my edit and recompile yourself.

Reset is still buggy for first the time. Continue working...

On 1/13/2018 at 8:23 AM, Ashal said:

Beta build is for Skyrim Special Edition only

More details on the version/beta coming later when I have more time. For now, I just want to get the beta out there for testing. So here it is.

Non-SE users will likely have to wait until release for 1.63. I have no plans right now to release a non-SE version of the beta.

Requirements: 

Changes since 1.62:

• Added a caching system to animation searches
  • Increased animation slots to 750, decreased voice/expression slots to 375.
  • A new scaling fix that finally solves the issue with some actors/creatures randomly changing sizes when animating (enabled by default)
  • (partially implemented) a new hook system for developers that don't work on events, allowing them to fully complete their hook function before the thread continues. Solves some sync issues with more complicated or timing sensitive hooks.
  • Some other stuff I'm surely forgetting because it's been a long time.

Beta 2 Hotfix:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.7)
  • Removed references to Oldrim scripts (NiOverride and MfgConsoleFunc) to fix compile issues
  • Some minor tweaks here and there

Beta 3:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.8)
  • Fixed most of the slowdown at animation startup
  • Fixed disabled animations still getting used for awhile afterward
  • Some minor tweaks here and there

Beta 4:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.10)

Known Issues:

• Animations take longer to start than normal right now.

Other Notes:

• Animation packs from non-SE version have to have their animations converted to 64 bit in order to work. This can be easily automated and done quickly by the pack developers.
  • All existing basic mods should work as is as far as I know. As long as they don't require any other SKSE plugins that haven't yet been converted. This means Devious Devices and its mods won't work until DD gets its SKSE plugin updated.
  • I haven't fully tested a lot of the plugin in SE beyond making sure basic functionality works. So submitting bug reports are critical here.

Download:

Old version:

Reveal hidden contents

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA3.7z - For Skyrim SE 1.5.50 / SKSE64 2.0.8

will thid mod need FNIS for se?

27 minutes ago, ZMD78 said:

How long before its updated to new skse 1.5.62  and will this new se update screw up my modded verion of the game until all the mods are updated? cant risk screwing up 150+ mod list for a bloody update !

So don't update. The update is trivial and worthless at best. And, like all other updates, it will screw up your game until all of the mods you have which require dlls are updated.

28 minutes ago, ZMD78 said:

How long before its updated to new skse 1.5.62  and will this new se update screw up my modded verion of the game until all the mods are updated? cant risk screwing up 150+ mod list for a bloody update !

The only mods you need to worry about are the ones that have dll's associated with them. Those (mostly SKSE mods) will have to be updated; the remainder will be just fine as is.

If you're not sure which mods you have that are SKSE dependent look in the folder <skyrimgame>/Data/SKSE/Plugins. Whatever you see there come from mods that will need updating. 

Me, I told Steam not to update games automatically, so I'll be fine until those mods get updated. I recommend the same. If you got burned by the update give it a few hours and instructions on how to roll back to 1.5.53 will show up on the SSE conversion tracking forum topic.

3 hours ago, ZMD78 said:

Tomorrow. Probably.

i honestly wish beths would stop doing this , they already pissed off the community with fallout 76 from what ive heard why do they further keep messing with skyrim at this point...

im seriously worried about the next elderscroll if 76 is any indication of whats to come 

20 hours ago, Thenryb said:

So don't update. The update is trivial and worthless at best. And, like all other updates, it will screw up your game until all of the mods you have which require dlls are updated.

Thank you 4 advise :) I will continue without the update