[SEARCH] skimpy kimono

58 minutes ago, lostdaywalker said:

Should be simple enough to add a pair.

The long floppy sleeves....Later. Need to learn how to do it.

Hmmmm... I think this pattern is a little to busy. But hey the Getas dangle correctly.

Hide contents

enb-2018_01_24-02_05_58_91.jpg

Take your time on the sleeves, but Jackga had a hdt version of his miko outfit that you could look at for tips.

Beta 2 is being tested and it should be finished in a few days.

For CBBE slim and CBBE Curvy. ( I did not know that there were two body types. :cry: I normal only run UNP body types. )

17 hours ago, KenshinRyuu said:

So I finally noticed something: The little neckband interferes with some collar like amulets. If that could be made a separate piece that would be great.

I have already made it much smaller, and I was thinking of just getting rid of it.

Spoiler

enb-2018_01_27-21_32_59_61a.jpg

Thanks Tuxagent7, I'm out of practice, I seems to have forgotten half of what I already knew, and that was not much. :tongue:

12 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Wow :smile: Wondering what you can do when youre at 100% amazing

Little request will you do bodyslides ? for the cbbe

Yea. I'll do Bodyslide

3 hours ago, videoman190 said:

That's looking nicely but I would like a version of the kimono where the slit it at the side instead of the front.

Somebody always has to be difficult.  I  chopped it up, then most likely overwrote it with something else. Its simple to make though. Its only a plane wrapped around the body. I'll add one.

Spoiler

enb-2018_01_24-23_23_48_94.jpg

15 hours ago, lostdaywalker said:

A curse on whoever gave me this flu. May the fleas of a thousand camels sting your taint, and your loins only ever produce dust.

Hey videoman, I made your toe-less socks.

Hide contents

enb-2018_02_05-00_37_36_73.jpg

Do they come in the same options as the normal socks? sock, knee, and thigh high??? I don't NEED those options, just curious.

On 2/6/2018 at 3:33 AM, KenshinRyuu said:

Do they come in the same options as the normal socks? sock, knee, and thigh high??? I don't NEED those options, just curious.

Only black and white.

Almost done. I found an rather large error.  I used to use Max2011, I now use Max2016.  I used a save file from Max2011 of the skeleton and body. Apparently 2016 slightly changed some of the bone lengths. Boobs got bigger and spine is shorter.  I'll have to import, make some adjustments and re-export.

I made a hat.

Spoiler

enb-2018_02_07-23_58_27_56.jpg

On 2/7/2018 at 11:18 PM, lostdaywalker said:

Only black and white.

Almost done. I found an rather large error.  I used to use Max2011, I now use Max2016.  I used a save file from Max2011 of the skeleton and body. Apparently 2016 slightly changed some of the bone lengths. Boobs got bigger and spine is shorter.  I'll have to import, make some adjustments and re-export.

I made a hat.

Reveal hidden contents

enb-2018_02_07-23_58_27_56.jpg

Are you using a skeleton other than vanilla or  xpmse? Just about every other skeleton has odd scaling. Those two are vanilla scaling.

On 2/8/2018 at 2:41 AM, KenshinRyuu said:

Can we throw the hat ala Oddjob from Goldfinger??? (Kidding, but it looks awesome!) I can't wait to take the next version for a test run!

I was thinking the same thing.  I wish there was a way to do it.

On 2/10/2018 at 9:14 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Are you using a skeleton other than vanilla or  xpmse? Just about every other skeleton has odd scaling. Those two are vanilla scaling.

I only use XPMS. I remember there was a pop up when I opened the save file for the first time. Did not read it. Oops...:cold_sweat:  I've got it straighten out. I just made new files. I like to keep  clean save files of body_0 and 1 along with hands, feet and head.

I have been quite busy in the last few days with real life, bit now I have finally finished it.  I think.   Sending it out for the Final (This time I mean it) testing. I made 7 new items but they don't quite fit this mod, so the will go in another.  My current workflow is to start something and then veer off in a wild direction. :tongue:  Still trying to remember all of the stuff I have forgotten.

Archived