[SEARCH] skimpy kimono

I have about 4 additional versions of the skirt, I keep remaking them.  The longer ones are a pain to weight.  Its just not possible to get them right. I  rarely ever made them due to that, and the fact they also rely on animation. If the skirt bones are not in the correct place, they get even worse. I made a long "Chun-Li" type skirt,  but I'm just not happy with the weighting (or even happy enough) in game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2018 at 5:20 PM, lostdaywalker said:

Its Up.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5265-carnal-closet/

Reveal hidden contents

enb-2018_02_15-02_14_42_19.jpg

First, I appreciate the hell out of the schmexy kimonos. I installed the mod, but found a couple of minor problems. One is that the hat mesh is missing. Second is that the texture paths in the esp and meshes point to armor\Daywalker IV\Red Ninja Texture, but in the archive it's  armor\Daywalker IV\Red Ninja Textures, which causes everything to show purple. Easy enough to fix though.

The other thing is that it'd be nice if the skirt and panty were split into individual pieces. Because, you know, sometimes a girl needs to go commando.

1 hour ago, lostdaywalker said:

Had to go out of state for real life issues but I'm back now.

I just saw the extra s in textures and the missing Hat folder.

What slot would I use for the panties?

I always  refer to http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number for such things.

49 is pelvis primary (skirt)

52 is pelvis secondary (panties)

I also started a first rough pass on a conversion to UUNP. Needs refinement, but it's not bad.

The current underwear are quite close to that as is, should not be too hard to make the changes.  The Sarashi could be interesting. To make it correctly, it would need to flatten the breast.  That would need the top to match the "flatness" as well.   I shall give it some thought.

When I was working with x117, I remember making one. Its OK.... I think I can do better.

Found it.

Spoiler

enb-2018_03_01-23_04_15_20.jpg

18 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I always  refer to http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number for such things.

49 is pelvis primary (skirt)

52 is pelvis secondary (panties)

I also started a first rough pass on a conversion to UUNP. Needs refinement, but it's not bad.

As have I. Although I have never used Bodyslide before, so it could look like crap.

I do have UNP Slim almost done.

Spoiler

enb-2018_03_01-19_22_29_90.jpg

2 hours ago, lostdaywalker said:

I do have UNP Slim almost done.

Why?  Do bodyslide and generate slim from that. It's the one thing body slide has going for it... convert once, generate any UNP shape you want. Does pretty well for the vast majority. Really complex stuff or extreme scales still look best done by hand though.

And it actually makes doing both UUNP and CBBE easy since it's the same shape. Any mesh done with a default CBBE shape takes about 2 minutes to convert to UUNP and visa versa. Your CBBE variant, on the other hand...;)

UNP slim at zero weight is (at least for me on my first try) quite difficult to get the shape right.  Deflating a balloon by just pushing verts around leads to unhappy boobs.

Also I always start with slim 0_weight and go from there.  I've seen several pictures of Bosyslide slim, and the all have the look of wearing their big sisters stretched out clothes. :cry:

28 minutes ago, lostdaywalker said:

Here is a picture of my second attempt at a fundoshi . First one looked like she had a rotini noodle warped around her waist.  Poly count went through the roof making an actual twisted mesh. So I tried again and will have to fake the twisted look it with texture.

Hide contents

image.png

It looks like it belongs in a completely different game than the one for the body texture that you're using, but I can appreciate what you're trying to accomplish.

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Narrow that a bit and I think you've got it.

I was think the same thing.

32 minutes ago, videoman190 said:

What he said but not too narrow. Also any work on any other sandals (geta is OK but I like flats better).

Flats?... I could just cut the bottom off.  Must of missed the post.

Spoiler

enb-2018_03_04-01_27_12_03.jpg

Archived