[SEARCH] skimpy kimono

So, I want to do a seductive kunoichi character in a low cut kimono who charms her way through skyrim but isn't afraid to slit some throats if she needs to. I've got Jackga's ninja armor mods, but I want something that would make most characters distracted by the character's assets instead, so showing cleavage and leg would be better.

Ideally, like Kurenai from Red Ninja End of Honor:

Spoiler

2zqa42f.jpg

Any mod recommendations would be welcome.

After searching several hundred zip files I have found two, but the meshes are stretched to outrageous proportions. The texture distortion is not good, and its quite difficult to put it back to a zero weight so it can scale correctly. They are from the first couple of months after Skyrim was released. Pre-creation kit even.

But...

I found this, It was one of my first conversions and is usable, but not quite what you are looking for.

Spoiler

image.png

Then I found this.

Spoiler

image.png

I'm quite sure this is more in line with what you are looking for. I already have the socks, (long or short), and a pair of getas. The floppy sleeves will take me longer because I will have to learn physics .  Seems like a good project to start on.

What body type are you using?

12 hours ago, lostdaywalker said:

After searching several hundred zip files I have found two, but the meshes are stretched to outrageous proportions. The texture distortion is not good, and its quite difficult to put it back to a zero weight so it can scale correctly. They are from the first couple of months after Skyrim was released. Pre-creation kit even.

But...

I found this, It was one of my first conversions and is usable, but not quite what you are looking for.

Hide contents

image.png

Then I found this.

Hide contents

image.png

I'm quite sure this is more in line with what you are looking for. I already have the socks, (long or short), and a pair of getas. The floppy sleeves will take me longer because I will have to learn physics .  Seems like a good project to start on.

What body type are you using?

Yowza, that's just what I'm looking for!!!! I don't need the floppy sleeves right off, they make great gauntlets but I'd be happy to test the rest of the stuff first without them!, long socks would be best. And just the red and black colors the picture has is perfect! I use CBBE.

*Bows down before your mad skills*

24 minutes ago, lostdaywalker said:

Nah, That was just raw color. I'm not into the vinyl look either.  I'll have the beta version for you tomorrow.  I plan on shortening the skirt and moving the split from the side to the front.

HDT for the getas will be required if you do not have it.

There's a split????? Can't see it. I do have HDT! Tomorrow would be great, first day of my weekend so I can give it the attention it deserves!

31 minutes ago, KenshinRyuu said:

Very nice, can't wait to test it out. Few clarifications: is it armor or clothing???? Upgradeable and enchantable????

I always classify items as "armor" even if it's not, and of course craft-able and enchant-able. Under Hide I believe.

I always run UNP, so I have this on a stand alone race for the different body, so you will be my beta tester.:tongue:

I shortened the skirt, but final version will move the split to the front. Added the textures and HDT heels for the Getas. Have not made the ground objects yet, or run it through body-slide, so boob bounce will come later. I will also change the socks, too thick, and go with thinner ones. You would think single toe socks would be easy.

Should be sending it to you in about an hour.

Also the top is weighted with "feminine hands for CBBE, If you use default hands, the may clip. So if you don't have them, I would get them. They are much better than default.

Feminine Hands for CBBE

1 hour ago, lostdaywalker said:

I always classify items as "armor" even if it's not, and of course craft-able and enchant-able. Under Hide I believe.

I always run UNP, so I have this on a stand alone race for the different body, so you will be my beta tester.:tongue:

I shortened the skirt, but final version will move the split to the front. Added the textures and HDT heels for the Getas. Have not made the ground objects yet, or run it through body-slide, so boob bounce will come later. I will also change the socks, too thick, and go with thinner ones. You would think single toe socks would be easy.

Should be sending it to you in about an hour.

Also the top is weighted with "feminine hands for CBBE, If you use default hands, the may clip. So if you don't have them, I would get them. They are much better than default.

Feminine Hands for CBBE

i CAN NOT WAIT TO TEST THIS OUT. I downloaded a sexy walk mod just to see how it would work with this! My character is going to have the bandits drooling as she struts up and then slits their throats.

1 hour ago, videoman190 said:

Here's one more Wahuku 

Not all that skimpy but it does have a mini Kimono

For that kimono you're making could make a bare legged version the geta and flats (sandals) as well? I you can then thanks.

I don't think this qualifies as an actual Kimono. :smile:

I plan on having a version without the socks. I'm going to make new ones as well. The more I look at those, the more they just don't go together.

There will be several other options as well.

Spoiler

enb-2018_01_18-20_19_01_78.jpg

On 1/18/2018 at 7:03 PM, videoman190 said:

Here's one more Wahuku 

Not all that skimpy but it does have a mini Kimono

For that kimono you're making could make a bare legged version the geta and flats (sandals) as well? I you can then thanks.

By the way I use unp/uunp

Guess I'm making UNP as well.

On 1/19/2018 at 2:50 AM, KenshinRyuu said:

Oooohhhh, I love the obi bow in back. I'd say the only thing I dislike is the pattern, the orange things looks to much like "Shoot me here" bulls-eyes for bandits. But all my animations work smoothly with the outfit!

II only made it look the way because that's whats she wears in the in Red Ninja. I can make the pattern anything you want, any suggestions?

I've got a busy weekend, so I have not done much more. Will start back work on it next week

11 hours ago, lostdaywalker said:

Guess I'm making UNP as well.

II only made it look the way because that's whats she wears in the in Red Ninja. I can make the pattern anything you want, any suggestions?

I've got a busy weekend, so I have not done much more. Will start back work on it next week

For pattern, I'm fine with solid red, my second choice would be flames scattered across the outfit, or at the edges like Naruto's red Sage Mode cloak.

Also, when trying out various gauntlets and bracers, I found Thieve's guild stuff works particularly well, a red recolor I have blends almost seamlessly with the sleeves.

I also found this armor, but it's all one thing, no seprate foot or arm items. Might give you some ideas for this though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUk12dU8dU

On 1/21/2018 at 3:02 AM, KenshinRyuu said:

For pattern, I'm fine with solid red, my second choice would be flames scattered across the outfit, or at the edges like Naruto's red Sage Mode cloak.

Also, when trying out various gauntlets and bracers, I found Thieve's guild stuff works particularly well, a red recolor I have blends almost seamlessly with the sleeves.

I also found this armor, but it's all one thing, no seprate foot or arm items. Might give you some ideas for this though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUk12dU8dU

Ok, so red it is.  A flame print should not be that hard. Third will most likely a black with pink trim.

The way I have it set up now is :

• the top, Obi, bow, skirt and panties are together as one in game item. ( separate items in Nifskope)
  • the top, Obi, and bow together as one in game item. (for all the pervs out there :open_mouth:) ( separate items in Nifskope)
  • Heal strap on Getas has been removed and are by themselves and weighted only to the toe bone. They are wood, they should not bend.
  • Siocks/Stockings) are standalone and will come in three lengths,  Knee-high, Thigh-high and ankle. Also either black white or knit.  ( free cute bow included)

I'll need about 5 years before I can figure out the physics on that. Besides. timed downloads to feed you ego!?!

On 1/21/2018 at 11:01 AM, videoman190 said:

Almost forgot there's a Kimono shop called Kankaraya they are not skimpy but the patterns look cute.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49292

Also I would be great if you make a conservative version of that short kimono (no cleavage opening) and also toeless socks.

I most likely have most of that stuff. Some was/is on nexus, some were on those obscure Chinese sites everybody was fighting to get the links to back in the early days of Skyrim.  It was almost like a game. :tongue:

What the heck is a toeless sock?  A leg warmer??

Archived