[SEARCH] skimpy kimono

12 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

If you have trouble working with OS and would like to use another program instead (like Blender or 3DS Max), you should know that you actually can export slider data from OS, edit it elsewhere, and then import it back. So if you can't get a certain slider to look right in OS, you could try using Blender or Max instead. I can give you some hints on how to go about it if you are interested.

I'm going to play with it some more. I have done quite a bit or reading on it and now have a better understanding of how it works. It is a bit harsh on weights from multiple bones from a single area.  For example butt bones on the skirts are going from 0.13 to to 0 splitting the mesh in half between each butt bone, instead of a gentle drop to 0 for a bit, then an gentle increase for the other side. Things like that I will mostly do in Max, it about a 30 second job and I can test it with bone movements.

12 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Yup. You can find the info here: NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes. Also the guide on how to set up your meshes to work with NIOVHH. Basically you need to edit the geta NIFS and add a NiStringExtraData with a specific text and the value of the transform. You can see for yourself in the videos there.

NIOVHH is simply better than HDTHH. It has practically no performance impact due to it being mostly a SKSE plugin, and doesn't create a "hard" requirement like HDTHH does; people without NiOverride installed simply won't get the height increase but will be able to use the mod just fine otherwise. And since NiOverride is included in RaceMenu, pretty much everyone has it installed in the first place.

Sweet... Thanks for the info.

Are you the same one who started working on a shark race five years ago??  I rember a thread with someone making plans to try and create the race. It had quite a following.

On 4/1/2018 at 10:41 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

It was requested before, but wanted to toss in my vote for adding a sarashi as well. There's bandage top, which is sort of the same thing but very low poly. Like almost uselessly low if you do anything that isn't a pretty vanilla UNP or CBBE shape.

This is the sarashi I'm working on so far.

Spoiler

TESV.exe_DX9_20180402_190255.jpg

7 hours ago, lostdaywalker said:

Are you the same one who started working on a shark race five years ago??  I rember a thread with someone making plans to try and create the race. It had quite a following.

I think I know the thread (and user) you are talking about. No, that wasn't me. I don't think I was even active in the forums back then, I mostly stuck to lurking. My race mod was originally an edit of a previous mod that AFAIK did come out of that thread, though, so I guess there is kind of a link between the two things.

BTW, liking that sarashi as well.

Too much work, they always want me to .. well work .

After a bit of trial and error trying to figure out how bodyslide and outfit studio is doing what it is doing, I think I have it figured out.  I have always started  with UNPSlim,and gone up from there in 3dsMax.  Outfit Studio stretches the mesh in a different way than I do in Max. I have just finished a test by using a UUNP HDT _1  body in Max, fitting the top and running it through Outfit Studio.  Getting it into Bosyslide it looks much better, with almost no clipping or poke-through except on sliders like SheHulk with Double Melon and Fantasy sliders at 100% and  100% weight.  Not too worried about that one.

As soon as I get some time  I'll convert them all to the UUNP body I pulled out of Body Slide and run them through Outfit  Studio.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived