[SEARCH] skimpy kimono

I'll be posting UNPSlim with BBP tomorrow. Why? Because it was requested and its also the body that I use.  Started working with Bosyslide, and just was not happy with way slim _0 weight looked.  I'll give it another go tomorrow and perhaps get a least a decent bodyslide version. Panties and skirts are now separate, both tall and flat getas are present and all the socks have been remade. Much lower poly count  as well.

On 3/4/2018 at 3:11 AM, KenshinRyuu said:

What mod is that amulet from?????

It was from Ladybody mod.  Last thing I heard before I had moved on 3 or 4 years ago, was that the  person was in "tho shall not be named status"  or something like that.  I wonder if they ever admitted that it was all copyleft of a copyright.

16 hours ago, KenshinRyuu said:

BTW, this mod appeared on a mod listing sight: eiheispot! Congrats on getting noticed!

Also: Skyrim Mod Highlights

Cool!

11 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

That's unfortunate for me. I use things like weightmorphs that don't get along well with lower(-ish) poly mods. Makes me wish we had real cloth physics so it'd be a lot less of an issue.

Its not that much lower. Only about 25%. for the top.  I could make one most likely with a lower count but I had one so hey, why not use it.  The stockings/socks have been remade and are much lower, but they needed to be.

11 hours ago, RohZima said:

the fox armours have a couple, I think they were for a sort of unpetite shape

"Unpetite shape"  :tongue::tongue::tongue:

UNPSlim w/BBP

On 09/03/2018 at 9:13 AM, lostdaywalker said:

Cool!

Its not that much lower. Only about 25%. for the top.  I could make one most likely with a lower count but I had one so hey, why not use it.  The stockings/socks have been remade and are much lower, but they needed to be.

"Unpetite shape"  :tongue::tongue::tongue:

UNPSlim w/BBP

I am lazy

There were about 3 or 4 outfits I'd consider to be samurai, kunoichi or ninja

ScreenShot8201.png

ScreenShot8244.png

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, lostdaywalker said:

Real life gets in the way.

Don't have the time I used to have when I was doing this. I will open up bodyslide and give it a shot.  I do admit I'm not looking forward to it.

I was actually working on this now, since you released the UNP Slim version. The CBBE body was a pain to convert since it isn't quite a default CBBE shape. But the UNP Slim is a breeze. Just load up the mesh, delete the body if there is one, load the unp skinny to cbbe reference, conform, set base shape, load up uunp, conform, copy bone weights, save. It's taking about 5 minutes per mesh right now.

And I'd offer to release it, but I modified several sliders in ways that likely won't be to everyone's taste.

3 hours ago, lostdaywalker said:

That was a lot easier than i thought it would be. At least so far anyway.  The question is where the heck is it putting those files.

You should be doing "ctrl-s" to save as. That shows you not only whether or not to include the reference, but also where it stores the osd, mesh, and osp files. By default, the osp file will be under data\calientetools\bodyslide\slidersets, assuming you installed bodyslide into the data folder. The other 2 files will be stored together in whatever directory you told it to save the data in.

5 minutes ago, lostdaywalker said:

I've just about got it, some things are a bit confusing.  For some reason its not creating a .xml file in the slider sets folder so I can get the group name, only .osp files.

I'll work on it, finish it tomorrow hopefully after work.

Outfit studio hasn't created XML files for like a year or more. The osp files are correct. The formatting is similar to xml though. Open then up with any text editor.

Thanks for that,  I would still be looking.  I was using an older guide I found here on LL.

All total for adjusting the meshes, I'd say it only took about 20 minutes  to do. Its a lot easier than I thought it would be.  I spent a lot of time searching for things I did not need to search for, and then some more time trying to work out how these two programs work. I remember when it first came out, user friendly it was not,  and I looked upon it as something I did not need. Something for those people who did not have access to 3dsMax or Blender.  I take back all the bad thoughts I had about it.

Bodyslde version is done, I just want to go back and adjust a few weights and massage an armpit crease or two.  I've got 12 work days today and tomorrow, but it should be up by Sunday.

Here is 7B Bombshell

Spoiler

enb-2018_03_31-00_52_11_97.jpg

I think a bodyslide version is done.

Anybody want to test it for me.

On 4/1/2018 at 10:41 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

It was requested before, but wanted to toss in my vote for adding a sarashi as well. There's bandage top, which is sort of the same thing but very low poly. Like almost uselessly low if you do anything that isn't a pretty vanilla UNP or CBBE shape.

I'm actually working on a sarashi for Vindictus Soulburst. Its a little too cold to run around in Skyrim with a bare chest.

4 hours ago, lostdaywalker said:

I think a bodyslide version is done. Anybody want to test it for me. [...]

Just gave it a try. All parts show up both in Bodyslide and ingame, and they seem to follow all of the morphs, so it works.

Did you only use the "auto-conform", though? The shape could use some work in most of the presets. I tried both UNPBB and standard UNP and both had some clipping around the shoulders. The breast part was also a bit buggy: top floated a few cms in front of the breast instead of "resting" on them, and the area was wrinkled and distorted. As for skirts, the front strip on the "type 2" ones was distorted as well and could use some manual tweaking. Panties and socks/stockings seemed to be mostly fine; I noticed a tiny bit of clipping with the legs on the sides of the socks, but it only happened in some poses so it may be due to bone weights instead of actual shape.

If I'm completely honest, as it is right now it's functional but it could use manual tweaking of pretty much all sliders. Of course I'm aware hand-fitting it to all the diferent sliders/presets and then importing the slider data back into Outfit Studio would take ages, so it's understandable if you don't want to dabble with it.

On a separate note, is there any chance you could drop the HDT High Heels requirement and use NiOverride for the getas instead? HDTHH is a very heavy and unoptimized script hog and is pretty much outdated now that we have NiOverride's transforms. All you need to do is to add a specific string to the geta NIFs for it to work.

8 hours ago, ryp12345 said:

Tried it out on a UNPB body. I can't get any of the skirts to show up in game. Everything else looks great.

I don't know why. I'll look and see what I can find.

Did you only use the "auto-conform", though? The shape could use some work in most of the presets. I tried both UNPBB and standard UNP and both had some clipping around the shoulders. The breast part was also a bit buggy:

Did not know there was an "auto-conform". I used most of the sliders, but not all of the relevant ones.  The issue I seem to have is the the clipping does not show up in Outfit Studio.  It looks fine there, and in Bodyslide as well except for some of the more extreme sizes.  Not sure how I can fix what I cannot see  except by screenshots from in game and then try to adjust from that.

top floated a few cms in front of the breast instead of "resting" on them, and the area was wrinkled and distorted.

The fabric kind of floating above the breast, is something I plan on fixing. I like to try and keep things to look how they actually would lay in real life.  I'm going to try to edit the Outfit studio files and see if that works if not then change the .esp so the three tops are just one .nif and use a texture set so I only have to do it once.

As for skirts, the front strip on the "type 2" ones was distorted as well and could use some manual tweaking.

I hate what it has done to the skirt weighting.  They were weighted by hand in it seems OS has looses some of the details.

Panties and socks/stockings seemed to be mostly fine; I noticed a tiny bit of clipping with the legs on the sides of the socks, but it only happened in some poses so it may be due to bone weights instead of actual shape.

I like to keep things as close to the body as possible, sometimes the downside is that some of the poses will cause a poke-through.

If I'm completely honest, as it is right now it's functional but it could use manual tweaking of pretty much all sliders. Of course I'm aware hand-fitting it to all the diferent sliders/presets and then importing the slider data back into Outfit Studio would take ages, so it's understandable if you don't want to dabble with it.

I prefer more than functional. Its my first time, be gentle.

On a separate note, is there any chance you could drop the HDT High Heels requirement and use NiOverride for the getas instead? HDTHH is a very heavy and unoptimized script hog and is pretty much outdated now that we have NiOverride's transforms. All you need to do is to add a specific string to the geta NIFs for it to work.

NiOverride? That's news to me.  Been out of the game for over 3 years, and did not know anything replaced it.  Sure.

Thanks for taking the time to give detailed feedback. 

2 hours ago, lostdaywalker said:

Did not know there was an "auto-conform". I used most of the sliders, but not all of the relevant ones.  The issue I seem to have is the the clipping does not show up in Outfit Studio.  It looks fine there, and in Bodyslide as well except for some of the more extreme sizes.  Not sure how I can fix what I cannot see  except by screenshots from in game and then try to adjust from that.

Yeah, it's the Sliders -> Conform All command. The idea with Outfit Studio is to fit the mesh to the base/zeroed sliders body, and then use the command so that OS automatically conforms it to all the sliders. Then you go through each slider checking out the result and manually fixing it where OS's auto-conform screwed up (which happens a lot, though it depends on the specific mesh you are trying to conform). Were you actually building the sliders yourself one by one without conforming first?

Clipping that only appears when ingame and during anims but not in OS/NifSkope is usually caused by bad shape, wrong bone weights, or a topology too different to the body one to follow it properly. Or a combination of the three. So outside of increasing volume there in OS so the body doesn't poke through the clothes as easily or trying to fine-tune the bone weights there to better match the body ones, the only option would be to rebuild the mesh or at least heavily alter its topology.

The fabric kind of floating above the breast, is something I plan on fixing. I like to try and keep things to look how they actually would lay in real life.  I'm going to try to edit the Outfit studio files and see if that works if not then change the .esp so the three tops are just one .nif and use a texture set so I only have to do it once.

If you have trouble working with OS and would like to use another program instead (like Blender or 3DS Max), you should know that you actually can export slider data from OS, edit it elsewhere, and then import it back. So if you can't get a certain slider to look right in OS, you could try using Blender or Max instead. I can give you some hints on how to go about it if you are interested.

I hate what it has done to the skirt weighting.  They were weighted by hand in it seems OS has looses some of the details.

I'd say it's more due to the shape itself than the weighting. Again, it could use some manual tweaking of the slider data.

NiOverride? That's news to me.  Been out of the game for over 3 years, and did not know anything replaced it.  Sure.

Yup. You can find the info here: NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes. Also the guide on how to set up your meshes to work with NIOVHH. Basically you need to edit the geta NIFS and add a NiStringExtraData with a specific text and the value of the transform. You can see for yourself in the videos there.

NIOVHH is simply better than HDTHH. It has practically no performance impact due to it being mostly a SKSE plugin, and doesn't create a "hard" requirement like HDTHH does; people without NiOverride installed simply won't get the height increase but will be able to use the mod just fine otherwise. And since NiOverride is included in RaceMenu, pretty much everyone has it installed in the first place.

Archived