1 hour ago, horcruxz1 said:

yeah xD I don't know how I have that, cause I don't remember installing it

Other than posting a screenshot of your mods folder I don't have any idea then.

Except for combing through your mods folder to look for anything that may be related to body parts. 

On 2/28/2019 at 2:14 AM, Scorpio said:

Other than posting a screenshot of your mods folder I don't have any idea then.

Except for combing through your mods folder to look for anything that may be related to body parts. 

no what I meant is that you are right, I actually have Denton47 Rig and I don't remember installing it, I think I installed it accidentally from a pack or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having the distorted/stretched out penis issue also. I'm not sure when it started happening exactly, but it has only effected one particular sim as far as I've seen. I've checked my entire mods folder, which I'm usually pretty organised with, and I've got no other rig mods besides dumbaby's. The sim's penis only becomes distorted during animations also, any other time he's naked the soft penis shows up normally. Any help would be great as I'm really at a loss here, and since it's only effecting one sim atm, I'm hoping to avoid the whole 50/50 mod deduction process.

• 1 month later...

Same, I'm having the same problem. I have no rigs and i've updated mods and deleted old mods. I've seperated my animations frrom turbo (this is and old picture) But still same problem. Don't know what to do can someone help. SOLVED: It was a hair physics mod for the sims 4. if you have it delete it.

Capture.PNGfgsgsdgf.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 4:57 AM, autobanned said:

the .blend file are for animator or modder, you are save to delete the file

and for azmodan22_updatedrig package are already included in WW packaged, so you are save to delete it too

for the tongue mod to make it work, you need the tongue mesh, just like penis for male (like noir, bb or lunar)

the problem (distorted penis), it was caused by conflicted mod or they dont have custom rig for sims

this is list custom rig that was released from LL that i know, (if you have it, then you must delete it!)

1. TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package

2. Denton47_Rigs.package

3. TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package

4. Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package

5. testcustomebonefortounge.package 

6. customebonefortounge.package

at this, you dont have a problem, but if Turbo made a changes to custom sims rig and you still have Azmodan22_UpdateRig file, then you will have a problem :smiley:

Thanks it helps

• 7 months later...
On 7/23/2019 at 3:35 AM, disboy246 said:

Same, I'm having the same problem. I have no rigs and i've updated mods and deleted old mods. I've seperated my animations frrom turbo (this is and old picture) But still same problem. Don't know what to do can someone help.

Capture.PNGfgsgsdgf.PNG

you has same like me now
and how to do this thing?

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 7:03 AM, Timjohnson said:

Send a screenshot of all your mods.

Hi please i need your help   when i download the turbodriver i put it in my sims 4 mods and then i play the sims 4 it always telling me Warning there are rig animation or something but i dont have any animation wet installed please help here are my mods please i know it is long pleaseeee help meeeee

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.04.48.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.05.04.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.05.12.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.05.20.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.05.29.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.05.38.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.05.46.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.05.53.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.06.02.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.06.09.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.06.17.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 06.06.26.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, syrex45 said:

I need help, ı remove all ww animations and sliders so nothing changed.?

Ekran görüntüsü 2022-12-16 150150.png

This is not an animation but a RIG problem. Please look for and remove any extra rigs you may have, like old's Azmodan Rig. Also make sure to use up to date body parts compatible with the recent WW update, no older than past summer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 12:05 PM, syrex45 said:

I need help, ı remove all ww animations and sliders so nothing changed.?

Ekran görüntüsü 2022-12-16 150150.png

I have this exact issue too but on the males. i've taken every mod out and it still does it. I have absolutely no rigs so it's not that, i have stripped my mods folder to the basic body parts and the WW install so there's nothing in the mods folder other than those. My conclusion for me at least is its the new penis model. I haven't updated my game since werewolves because they've managed to screw the game up for me so badly, so for me i think its the newer models. However not every new model does this, more specifically the new Noir Werewolves penis does this and the JV ones do similar too. I'm just as lost as you but i suspect this is where my issue lays. I must mention everything is fine until they going into the animation stage and only on new animations or updated ones, and then the problem occurs, but in CAS and just walking normally, the body parts appear to be fine

Edited by abacus1
23 hours ago, abacus1 said:

I have this exact issue too but on the males. i've taken every mod out and it still does it. I have absolutely no rigs so it's not that, i have stripped my mods folder to the basic body parts and the WW install so there's nothing in the mods folder other than those.

Take out the body parts as well and test the game then.

• 3 weeks later...