So this new problem appeared right after I downloaded the updated WickedWhims mod. I remember the penis looked less detailed than it does now, but it used to work with every other mod I downloaded/used. Now whenever my sims have sex, the penis gets messed up.... I tried to remove some files, but nothing worked. I'm unsure whose file is causing this problem and would like to know how to fix this. It's making the mod less fun for me with my sim's cock all screwed up. >_<

First 3 pictures is what I'm currently experiencing. Last 3 pictures are what the penis used to look like and how well it worked before. Also, a quick screenshot of what files I have.

Spoiler

01-05-18_7-58-30 PM.png01-05-18_8-05-00 PM.png01-05-18_8-09-40 PM.png05-07-17_7-51-27 PM.png06-16-17_11-54-54 PM.png01-15-17_1-18-23 AM.pngUntitled.png

I'm dying at this picture. It's too funny. :smiley: 

Delete your WickedWhims files. Then do a clean install of the mod. 

Also, have you tried the BetterBody mod? That's what I use, but I don't think your issue is related to that. I think you may have a leftover file from an older version of the mod or something. 

LMAO.PNG

Sorry, but i can't see which penis you use.  I got a problem with a disorted penis in CAS but only with the hard one. I used Lunar Eclipse at that time and had added an updated version for animations.

I removed the penis, downloaded the newest version and after the new installation the problem was solved.

9 minutes ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Sorry, but i can't see which penis you use.  I got a problem with a disorted penis in CAS but only with the hard one. I used Lunar Eclipse at that time and had added an updated version for animations.

I removed the penis, downloaded the newest version and after the new installation the problem was solved.

The only sex related mods I've downloaded for TS4 is WickedWhims (plus other mods that were recommended for sex action), a mod that removes the mosaic tiles so they can be fully nude, one call Snaitf_Nudists, and one that changes the nipples on females. Everything else I have in my mods folder are clothes related. lol

I may just do a clean sweep of WW or go through each mod folder to remove them then check how it goes in my game. :confused:

I would update WW to the most current version if you are running a purchased and updated game.  

WW removes the mosaic tiles so you wont need another mod to do that. 

I see you have many folders of mike24 and Zorak files each listed by date? 

If you downloaded mike24 and Zorak mods from LL you will only need the newest version.

Make one folder with all downloaded animations it is better for running the game.

2 hours ago, dailywalker said:

I would update WW to the most current version if you are running a purchased and updated game.  

WW removes the mosaic tiles so you wont need another mod to do that. 

I see you have many folders of mike24 and Zorak files each listed by date? 

If you downloaded mike24 and Zorak mods from LL you will only need the newest version.

Make one folder with all downloaded animations it is better for running the game.

I have downloaded the most current WW when it came out (December 30th, 2017). That's when I noticed the problem with my sim.

Oh, I had no idea. I'll remove that mod then. ^_^

I'll go back and see their newest version. I plan on downloading more animation mods, though.

Thank you. I'll definitely do everything you recommended tomorrow. (:

I am having the same problem. I've tried removing the penis rig and downloading the required one from the wicked whims page. But that didn't help at all. It still glitches out like your first picture. I have even downloaded the new update. What should i do to fix this problem? :frown:

I am also having the same issue. The pictures in the original post are exactly what I am seeing, as if the penis is stuck in one position in spite of the animation - it hovers over the bed or pokes through the female sim's head. This only happened with the latest update, so I assumed there was something wrong with my mods (outdated animations or skins), but removing the earlier mods and installing the recommended mods did not help. 

Did the steps described above resolve the issue for anyone? I've tried most of what has been described, short of a completely clean re-install of everything. 

That's odd. I've had no problems myself so I did a test and took out Better Body. Everything ran fine with the default penis. I threw in the old model and then switched to that and there was some distortion at the legs, see screenshots, but other than that there wasn't a dramatic issue of flying dicks. So based on that we can probably conclude that body mods aren't related to the problem people are having. Maybe it's a lack of some other mod? I'll also add some shots of my current half-ass organized mod folder. It would help if you're having the issue to post some screenshots of your mod folder contents. As long as it's not too much stuff in there it might help narrow it down. Mine has about 400 files so... I'm not going to snap pictures of that but if I see people are missing something that I have I can take it out and try seeing if that will recreate the problem, and at the same time find a solution. :smile: 

Spoiler

01-07-18_12-15-22 PM.pngmods1.PNGMods2.PNGmods3.PNG

Alright, so I noticed something in beenasims post and the OP screenshots. Both have files that I don't have, pretty sure you were supposed to delete these when installing the new version but they're just sitting there in your mod folder. I checked, and I definitely don't have those. All files that start as turbodriver are in my WhickedWims folder, and it's just a couple. See screenshots. Try taking out those files and see if it resolves your issue. 

All you need is these in your Wicked Whims folder. 

Spoiler

what you should have.PNG

So remove all the files crossed out. 

Spoiler

what's all this..PNG

Seems the issue is that people didn't read the latest changelog. The warning about merged files and to delete the old ones is there. I guess that's a lesson in the importance of reading changelogs. To be fair though, I don't always read changelogs myself. He should probably add the warning to the main page. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-324122a-30-december-2017/?page=324&tab=comments#comment-2099184

On 1/7/2018 at 12:57 PM, FG13 said:

Alright, so I noticed something in beenasims post and the OP screenshots. Both have files that I don't have, pretty sure you were supposed to delete these when installing the new version but they're just sitting there in your mod folder. I checked, and I definitely don't have those. All files that start as turbodriver are in my WhickedWims folder, and it's just a couple. See screenshots. Try taking out those files and see if it resolves your issue. 

All you need is these in your Wicked Whims folder. 

Spoiler

5a528957b0c84_whatyoushouldhave.thumb.PNG.65ef47d49a2bea310f41576bcf7c4299.PNG

So remove all the files crossed out. 

Spoiler

5a52893f7304d_whatsallthis..thumb.PNG.b2fc81acfe87fc67867b0745d5212241.PNG

Seems the issue is that people didn't read the latest changelog. The warning about merged files and to delete the old ones is there. I guess that's a lesson in the importance of reading changelogs. To be fair though, I don't always read changelogs myself. He should probably add the warning to the main page. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-324122a-30-december-2017/?page=324&tab=comments#comment-2099184

Okay, I will delete those and try. Thank you for looking and responding.
To be honest I know nothing about a "changleog" and sometimes when trying to read everything I find myself extremely confused cause there are a bunch of words and terms that I really don't understand since I am not familiar with modding. I knew there was something "I" had in my mods folder that made this happen, I just could not figure out what it was on my own.  

Type the names of the files into the search bar. Make sure they aren't anywhere in your mods folder. If you can't find them please post screenshots of your mod folder content and I might be able to help you further. 

here.PNG

3 hours ago, FG13 said:

I still have a bunch. I think I need them for the tongue mod. They haven't caused any problems so far. 

the .blend file are for animator or modder, you are save to delete the file

and for azmodan22_updatedrig package are already included in WW packaged, so you are save to delete it too

for the tongue mod to make it work, you need the tongue mesh, just like penis for male (like noir, bb or lunar)

the problem (distorted penis), it was caused by conflicted mod or they dont have custom rig for sims

this is list custom rig that was released from LL that i know, (if you have it, then you must delete it!)

1. TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package

2. Denton47_Rigs.package

3. TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package

4. Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package

5. testcustomebonefortounge.package 

6. customebonefortounge.package

at this, you dont have a problem, but if Turbo made a changes to custom sims rig and you still have Azmodan22_UpdateRig file, then you will have a problem :smiley:

Well, I have blender so it's marking the tongue meshes as blender files I think, which would make sense. I'll get rid of the Asmodan rig then if it's all already in there; I thought it was just Denton's in WW. 

Edit, wait.. those are whole rigs with tongue.. I'm confused... why do I have those? lol