Wow. A lot has been added since I last checked this. (Was busy with work.)

I haven't touched anything since I posted this and after seeing so many helpful responses, I'm definitely going to be removing the old files as shown above and run the game again. ^_^

ETA: Happy to say the mod works now. :smiley: Thanks to FG13!

Hi guys! Im having this same issue and i seen someone say remove Azmodan files (mines was a strapon) and so i removed them and still have penis glitch issue. Both the WW penis model and better body penis model glitches and the only thing i can think of is conflicting skins to be the culprit (mind you these skins were already there before the dec 30th update). but I feel skins shouldn't cause penis glitching off the body just discoloration (and now thanks to the update my berry skins conflict w/ even the default WW penis). So now im going to try and use a Lumiaa penis or something in hopes of no glitching but otherwise if you are someone still having issues maybe we can just use the pre dec 30th update WW mod. i also have merged files (not with WW in them or animations i keep them separate) but does anyone know if just the presence of merged files cause an issue(were there pre dec 30th patch with no issues) or the contents in them like potential skins that i plan to dig out later? i also already "cleaned" my saves folder of WW and still had glitching wee wee's. so do skins cause glitching/floating dicks or the mere presence of merged files? 

Spoiler

IMG_20180114_173834.jpg

11 hours ago, jskelentonkey said:

Hi guys! Im having this same issue and i seen someone say remove Azmodan files (mines was a strapon) and so i removed them and still have penis glitch issue. Both the WW penis model and better body penis model glitches and the only thing i can think of is conflicting skins to be the culprit (mind you these skins were already there before the dec 30th update). but I feel skins shouldn't cause penis glitching off the body just discoloration (and now thanks to the update my berry skins conflict w/ even the default WW penis). So now im going to try and use a Lumiaa penis or something in hopes of no glitching but otherwise if you are someone still having issues maybe we can just use the pre dec 30th update WW mod. i also have merged files (not with WW in them or animations i keep them separate) but does anyone know if just the presence of merged files cause an issue(were there pre dec 30th patch with no issues) or the contents in them like potential skins that i plan to dig out later? i also already "cleaned" my saves folder of WW and still had glitching wee wee's. so do skins cause glitching/floating dicks or the mere presence of merged files? 

Azmodan22 files that you have to delete is Azmodan22 custom rig, not his animation files or strapon

if you install ww 122a LL version and you have

problem with penis color, that because there are conflicted on default skintone override 

solution : remove other skintone

problem with distorted prnis, that because there are conflicted default adult sims rig

solution : remove other custom rig

so do skins cause glitching/floating dicks or the mere presence of merged files? 

no,

but it depends what kind of mod that you merge, if there is a default skintone override mod, and you merged it. then it can cause problem with penis color

and if you merge another custom default adult rig mod, then it will cause distorted penis

my advice is to test with only WW in your sims4 mod folder, and try new game. and test ww sex interaction with.

• 2 weeks later...

You all are awesome for taking the time to help. 

I am having the same issue with distorted and misplaced penises. 

I have already deleted and downloaded the most recent version of the mod. 

I have already deleted all rigs and animations. 

It still won't work! Any suggestions? 

I will post a screenshot in a few minutes.

eta: This is all that I have.

image.thumb.png.a43862d1ced834bc47f18aa78c778197.png

What's your game version? 

Chances are you have a conflicting rig or penis model somewhere still. If you don't have many mods you can screenshot your folder and we might be able to figure out what's the likely mod causing issues. 

5 hours ago, FG13 said:

What's your game version? 

Chances are you have a conflicting rig or penis model somewhere still. If you don't have many mods you can screenshot your folder and we might be able to figure out what's the likely mod causing issues. 

I have a lot of mods, it would take a few screenshots. 

34 minutes ago, dollface943 said:

I'm having an issue with the distorted penis, I removed all CC apart from the ones shown in the list and it's still messing up, any idea which mod could be causing the issue? thanks in advance :smile: 

looks like black cinema package,

im not sure which one, but looks like b.c breastanimovrd.package

try relocate that file out of mod folder then delete localthumbcache.package in sims4 folder.

then test it

31 minutes ago, autobanned said:

looks like black cinema package,

im not sure which one, but looks like b.c breastanimovrd.package

try relocate that file out of mod folder then delete localthumbcache.package in sims4 folder.

then test it

just tested it and it works fine now, thank you :smile: your a star! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 7:14 AM, MinxiMeow said:

I am having this issue but I don't have any of the above mods or "rig" files in my mods folder. I have the newest installation and I did a complete reinstall. I literally only downloaded the files WW told me to download and I am still glitching out. I need help!!!

do 50/50 method, like FG13 suggested 5 post above yours

On 1/5/2018 at 6:09 PM, FG13 said:

I'm dying at this picture. It's too funny. :smiley: 

Delete your WickedWhims files. Then do a clean install of the mod. 

Also, have you tried the BetterBody mod? That's what I use, but I don't think your issue is related to that. I think you may have a leftover file from an older version of the mod or something. 

LMAO.PNG

how can i fix this issue? im trying to find the files that it may be but no luck