Demon Mod Adoption Notice.

Grine

Good morning everyone and happy holidays!

So due to multiple reasons I can no longer work on this mod and it requires a lot of dialogue and script work.
Most of the cell areas are already finished as well as the demon asset herself.

Check it out here:

Spoiler

D1.jpg

D2.jpg

D3.jpg

D4.jpg

D5.jpg

Here are some pics of the areas I made.

Spoiler

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

C5.jpg

C9.jpgC8.jpg

C7.jpg

C6.jpg

The story and plans I had was something about a Witch makes you into a daedra and the Vigilants hunt you.
There were also plans of a Succubus mechanic to keep the transformation going otherwise you run out of essence and can no longer use Shadow magic and revert back to human.

Also since all the "armors" on her are put in different slots normal armor can be equipped over her. What is tricky for her transformation is the skin which is a full body tattoo and the eyes has to be "equipped" through some kind of script. Like pressing a key or reaching 100% essence... otherwise you are manually equipping them yourself.

If any modder is interested in using this stuff for their own mod or continuing where I left off either post here or send me a PM.
Otherwise this thing will never get released. Which is a shame imo.

Ooooh! Pretty! It looks very Blizzard-y and the glowing bits are really pretty! ^^ It's definitely the best succubus thingy I've seen so far, much better than just a skin swap with a skimpy daedric armour on top.

Sigh. I wish I could take it over. I'd be tempted to develop a lightweight succubus system along the lines of a miniaturised version of my Vampiric Thirst. But... I'm... not... sure I could commit to it at this point. I'm already drowning in other projects so if I did take it up it would probably take a while to result in anything playable and might get abandoned again.

Mmmhm...

Well... I hope that even if you can't find anyone willing to commit to it, you'll release the assets as modders resources anyways so maybe someone could pick them up along the way, they're top notch! <3

5 minutes ago, SakuraX222 said:

What about simply releasing it as a semi-unfinished race mod, then hunt around for someone else to finish the mechanics, alternately, replace teh mechanics with the succubus mod stuff.

I would but I am just so busy these days no time for it all.
I don't really want to release it half finished and have it never be completed properly. That would be worse than just deleting the files.

As long as this little demon finds a good new home I would be happy :tongue:

PS. she is not a race. Thats a skin overlay so technically any humanoid race you are playing right now can become a variation of what you see above.
So no need to tinker with custom races and whatnot.

I like the character, if you can integrate her into a race I'd be tempted to playing with her for a bit or into a standalone follower.

I usually shun things like 5 minuter followers and slutty demon girls but it's obvious you put a massive amount of effort into this.

Hmm.... would definitely make for a very interesting race mod.

Send it my way. At the very least, I'll make it playable for both LE and SSE. I'm thinking something along the lines of my Wildlings mod where everyone and everything want to kill you :tongue:

Trykz

This would work for a mod I have planned for some time now. The player character as a summoned creature of a master that would send the player character out on missions to enhance the masters standing throughout skyrim. The problem I will face is I need to utilize quite a few other mods to establish the foundation. Right now I am utilizing Sky Tweak to set the player character leveling to the absolute slowest playable. I could clone the scripts just for doing this and this forces the player to use succubus and vampire abilities to defeat and hypnotize opponents. I am also using Skyrim unbound, timing is everything, the choice is yours, and quest eraser to completely deactivate and suppress all of the Skyrim mods so this mod would have to start from Skyrim Unbound. It would be nice to use LAL and this sites CCAS as the starting point but they do not have a path to suppress all the Skyrim mods which would block expansion for this mod at a later date.   Once the start is established a few missions could be created as a starting point for posting this mod.  Either updates or expansions could be created for future missions. The overall goal of this mod would be to send the player character out to establish brothels (purchase player homes) and create contacts through coercion, assassination, parties,  bribes, sex and blackmail within each city government.  The Demon/Succubus/Vampire character would be perfect for this. Eventually through the player character the master would establish a marriage pact for whoever you would establish as king and queen of Skyrim. The master would be the silent power behind the throne end of game. I can use CK, nifscope, blender, mod tools, to create primitive add ons and such but scripting is a major learning curve for me. It would take me several months to edumecate myself for this.

I'm working (well, more or less) on a mod as story writer only, not sure if our coder would want to use it... but we could need something like a vampire castle and your screenshots look pretty nice. The focus of this mod wouldn't really be like something you imagined but still... maybe you could upload what you have as a resource?

I am ok releasing it as a resource as long as it reaches a certain level functionality or the people I give it to can improve on it somehow to reach that functionality.
If I release it now its just a jumbled mess.

25 minutes ago, Grine said:

I am ok releasing it as a resource as long as it reaches a certain level functionality or the people I give it to can improve on it somehow to reach that functionality.
If I release it now its just a jumbled mess.

From what i understand the whole point about releasing stuff as resource is that it doesn't have to have much if any functionality, so authors can release "unfinished" stuff and other modders can make whatever they like without dealing with anything they don't want/need and might conflict with their own goals. But ofc it's your stuff and i'm not sure what you consider "a jumbled mess". ;)

First example comes to my mind are FunnyBizness animations, he doesn't know and doesn't want to bother how to make a SLAL pack that actually works ingame, but this way somebody made a SLAL pack and some other modders could use them for own mods without even making sexlab a requirement, adjusting them to their very own purpose.

I understand that.

When I posted this thread I was trying to find someone dependable to pass these resources to so they can create something special or if they are in the process of creating something and my assets can help.

I never really had the intention of just putting everything up with no idea who uses it and for what purpose. Especially not if everything is in such a half finished state.

Using your analogy it would be like Funny creates 50% of an animation and puts that up as a resource rather than make a complete animation, convert them to the right format and so on.

Ok. I have an idea for this; If not a race then this could be used for a Daedric form. (something like what was done for the VL, werewolf, and the succubus form in the succubus race mod.) That your locked it because of this witch, and because your now a daedra, she threatens to banish you to Oblivion unless you do exactly what she says. Over time you figure out your new abilities, and try to figure out how to free yourself from the witch, and figure out how to turn back into your mortal form whenever you want. 

PS: It's just an idea, I have very little experience with modding, so feel free to use my idea if anyone likes it. :smile:

if you are into being hunted by more folks than just vigilants i'd suggest looking into kill on sight - outcast mod on the nexus

it sets up quite a few factions as enemies to player faction, this way one can roleplay being a real demon hunted by good villagers

10 hours ago, Grine said:

Coding and dialogue. My only weakness :frown:

I hear ya. But when you have a very specific vision for an asset to utilize, sometimes you just need to bite the bullet and tutorial your way through it. ;)

Trykz

On 31/12/2017 at 6:43 PM, Grine said:

Good morning everyone and happy holidays!

So due to multiple reasons I can no longer work on this mod and it requires a lot of dialogue and script work.
Most of the cell areas are already finished as well as the demon asset herself.

Check it out here:

Reveal hidden contents

Here are some pics of the areas I made.

Reveal hidden contents

The story and plans I had was something about a Witch makes you into a daedra and the Vigilants hunt you.
There were also plans of a Succubus mechanic to keep the transformation going otherwise you run out of essence and can no longer use Shadow magic and revert back to human.

Also since all the "armors" on her are put in different slots normal armor can be equipped over her. What is tricky for her transformation is the skin which is a full body tattoo and the eyes has to be "equipped" through some kind of script. Like pressing a key or reaching 100% essence... otherwise you are manually equipping them yourself.

If any modder is interested in using this stuff for their own mod or continuing where I left off either post here or send me a PM.
Otherwise this thing will never get released. Which is a shame imo.

I'm interested by your castle. I wish to study it, and use it as a base and sourc eof inspiration to make a new one.

Any chance to get the esp ?

Archived