Demon Mod Adoption Notice.

Grine

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2018 at 9:36 AM, Delzaron said:

I'm interested by your castle. I wish to study it, and use it as a base and sourc eof inspiration to make a new one.

Any chance to get the esp ?

this is who came to mind for finishing the story line based on how similar it is to forsworn story

On 1/4/2018 at 5:17 AM, BigOnes69 said:

This would work for a mod I have planned for some time now. The player character as a summoned creature of a master that would send the player character out on missions to enhance the masters standing throughout skyrim. The problem I will face is I need to utilize quite a few other mods to establish the foundation. Right now I am utilizing Sky Tweak to set the player character leveling to the absolute slowest playable. I could clone the scripts just for doing this and this forces the player to use succubus and vampire abilities to defeat and hypnotize opponents. I am also using Skyrim unbound, timing is everything, the choice is yours, and quest eraser to completely deactivate and suppress all of the Skyrim mods so this mod would have to start from Skyrim Unbound. It would be nice to use LAL and this sites CCAS as the starting point but they do not have a path to suppress all the Skyrim mods which would block expansion for this mod at a later date.   Once the start is established a few missions could be created as a starting point for posting this mod.  Either updates or expansions could be created for future missions. The overall goal of this mod would be to send the player character out to establish brothels (purchase player homes) and create contacts through coercion, assassination, parties,  bribes, sex and blackmail within each city government.  The Demon/Succubus/Vampire character would be perfect for this. Eventually through the player character the master would establish a marriage pact for whoever you would establish as king and queen of Skyrim. The master would be the silent power behind the throne end of game. I can use CK, nifscope, blender, mod tools, to create primitive add ons and such but scripting is a major learning curve for me. It would take me several months to edumecate myself for this.

ccas works on feedback if somebody were to bring this to a usable state for cc to start the mod

I'm interested by your castle. I wish to study it, and use it as a base and sourc eof inspiration to make a new one.

this is who came to mind for finishing the story line based on how similar it is to forsworn story

This would work for a mod I have planned for some time now. The player character as a summoned creature of a master that would send the player character out on missions to enhance the masters standing throughout skyrim. The problem I will face is I need to utilize quite a few other mods to establish the foundation. Right now I am utilizing Sky Tweak to set the player character leveling to the absolute slowest playable. I could clone the scripts just for doing this and this forces the player to use succubus and vampire abilities to defeat and hypnotize opponents. I am also using Skyrim unbound, timing is everything, the choice is yours, and quest eraser to completely deactivate and suppress all of the Skyrim mods so this mod would have to start from Skyrim Unbound. It would be nice to use LAL and this sites CCAS as the starting point but they do not have a path to suppress all the Skyrim mods which would block expansion for this mod at a later date.   Once the start is established a few missions could be created as a starting point for posting this mod.  Either updates or expansions could be created for future missions. The overall goal of this mod would be to send the player character out to establish brothels (purchase player homes) and create contacts through coercion, assassination, parties,  bribes, sex and blackmail within each city government.  The Demon/Succubus/Vampire character would be perfect for this. Eventually through the player character the master would establish a marriage pact for whoever you would establish as king and queen of Skyrim. The master would be the silent power behind the throne end of game. I can use CK, nifscope, blender, mod tools, to create primitive add ons and such but scripting is a major learning curve for me. It would take me several months to edumecate myself for this.

ccas works on feedback if somebody were to bring this to a usable state for cc to start the mod

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:36 AM, Delzaron said:

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:17 AM, BigOnes69 said:

Archived