jBS2BG - BodySlide to BodyGen Converter/Generator

5 hours ago, Reactem said:

Does bodygen behave the same way as cbbe morphs in racemenu? so can i build a body in bodyslide give the body to a targeted npc, and give them any armor and it will fit (at least most of the time)

Yes.

5 hours ago, decaluka said:

First, does this mod force the player to use a Zeroed Body as well? It seems to be the default though I can morph it in-game with Racemenu.

Not really. You can have a custom race for the player if you want to separate its body from the NPCs. BodyGen only affects NPCs.

The weight slider appears to not be working for the player - maybe because of the Zeroed Body? Does weight still work on NPCs or are they stuck to a certain weight?

Yeah. The zeroed body doesn't have much difference from low to high, so you won't notice any difference when you adjust weight. Same to NPCs.

BodyGen disregards weight.

As stated above, a custom race for the player with a body built with low and high should let the player use those instead.

And lastly, what would happen if I used a Custom Race mod? Would it also be affected if I used all|Female to attribute random bodies?

Yes.

• 1 month later...

Added a standalone version in the Downloads, since Java 9 or greater seems to have compatibility issues with Java 8 apps.
It runs using the bundled OpenJDK runtime.
Get it if you're having troubles with your Java 8 installation or simply can't be bothered installing Java.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, just wondering if there's a Touched By Dibellea Config .json or.xml (I forget which one this mod needs)..... If there is a way for me to find or create one, then maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

Edit: that is if I even need one. I will see on my day off tomorrow. Was able to create the TBD morph and template files, now just to see if they'll work at all. XD

On 4/3/2019 at 4:16 PM, K-aW-tEk said:

Hey, just wondering if there's a Touched By Dibellea Config .json or.xml (I forget which one this mod needs)..... If there is a way for me to find or create one, then maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

A Touched by Dibella preset and settings has been added in the OP.

You are amazing, THANK YOU. I was attempting to use it anyway with moderate success. I checked the UUNP sliders option and removed redundant ones, so all it included was the TBD stuff it generated base. Eexcept that I had to have the sliders always set to 100% or else the variation % would muddy the Gens and make them look fairly jagged. Also some more extreme gens often led to overly saggy tits or jagged muscle definition. I will try this out during the week and report back some more. :)

• 3 months later...
On 8/10/2019 at 11:17 PM, mangalo said:

Is there a way to randomize character weights when spawned ?  For example, a range that would make bandits go from X to Y weight

Not with BodyGen as far as I know. I think EveryBodys Different Redone used to do this but was removed since it's not working as intended.

As an alternative, you could just try jBS2BG's "Duplicate" button on a preset, then "Edit SetSliders" then use the "All" slider to a desired weight, then assign the duplicated presets of different weights to the targets.

Probably the closest you could do with BodyGen for randomizing weights.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, dakingcartoon said:

i seem to be having issues as launching the game with my bodygen mod file installed ends with a CTD before the menu even appears.

One of your templates exceeds 1024 characters.

The same goes for your morphs.ini.

Keep the line length below 1024.

Enable "Omit Redundant Sliders".

Rename your templates to be simpler and shorter.

Remove the quotes from "request 43", I'm not sure if quotes are valid characters.

See post.

16 hours ago, asdasfa said:

One of your templates exceeds 1024 characters.

The same goes for your morphs.ini.

Keep the line length below 1024.

Enable "Omit Redundant Sliders".

Rename your templates to be simpler and shorter.

Remove the quotes from "request 43", I'm not sure if quotes are valid characters.

See post.

in that case i better split up my lists
what were to happen if multiple morph files affected ALL||female?

I've noticed that some of my morph sets aren't working properly it seems, maybe I have a syntax error? It's my first time creating one.

It seems the RandomVG section isn't being applied in bodygen as all the vaginas are the same. I can't find any other examples using the "/" but it is listed in looks menu and I think I'm using it right. Anyone have any ideas? 

Here's a bit of it below: 

(Morph file)
# All Random Female NPCs
All|Female|HumanRace=RandomPR,RandomVG,VaginaType

(Template file)
RandomPR=Nipples Length@0:0.5, Nipples Areola@0:1.0, Nipples Size@0:0.5, Nipples Puffy@0:0.5, Nipples Up@0:1.0, Bum Size@-0.4:1.0, AbDefinition@0:1.0, Athletic@0:1.0, Boobs Big@0:0.5, Boobs Mellons@0:0.5, Boobs Height@0:1.0, Body Toning@0:1.0, Bum Shape 1@-0.4:0.3, Bum Shape 2@-0.4:0.3, Bum Apple@-0.2:0.4, ButtGravity@-0.6:0.7, Torso Size@-0.3:0.3, Waist Chubby@-0.2:0.3, Waist Size@-0.3:0.3, Thighs Size@-0.5:0.2, TigerSanBB@-0.1:0.15, BreastCurve@0:0.7,
RandomVG=Clitoras Long@1.0, Clitoras Size@1.0, Labia Minora Longer@1.0 / Clitoras Long@0.5, Clitoras Size@0.5, Labia Minora Longer@0.5 / Clitoras Long@0.0, Clitoras Size@0.0, Labia Minora Longer@0.0 / Labia Majora Inner@0.8, Labia Majora Long@1.36, Labia Majora Wide@1.42, Labia Minora Flat@2.96, Clitoras Size@1.05 / Labia Majora Inner@3, Labia Majora Long@0.4, Labia Majora Wide@2.48, Labia Minora Flat@2.96, Clitoras Size@0.16
VaginaType=Vagina type 2@1.0,Vagina type 1@-1.0 / VaginaSpread@0:1.0
BodySlim=Belly Pregnant@-0.2,Torso Size@-0.5,Legs Thin@1.0,Ankle Size@0.2,Hips Size@-1.0 / Belly Pregnant@-0.15,Torso Size@-0.38,Legs Thin@0.75,Ankle Size@0.15,Hips Size@-0.75 / Belly Pregnant@-0.1,Torso Size@-0.25,Legs Thin@0.5,Ankle Size@0.1,Hips Size@-0.5 / Belly Pregnant@-0.05,Torso Size@-0.12,Legs Thin@0.25,Ankle Size@0.05,Hips Size@-0.25 / Belly Pregnant@0.0,Torso Size@0.0,Legs Thin@0.0,Ankle Size@0.0,Hips Size@0.0

3 hours ago, mamalafawnda said:

It seems the RandomVG section isn't being applied in bodygen as all the vaginas are the same. I can't find any other examples using the "/" but it is listed in looks menu and I think I'm using it right. Anyone have any ideas?

You have a comma at the end of RandomPR?

• 1 month later...

Work well and best in new game on SSE, the only problem is Player, default female player use default race (nord race or other) and will be affected by applying body morph, especially with 'All | Female'.

When load the exist save, player's body will be reset to zeroed slider body, when create new game, new character, it will reset to zeroed slider body if I load a character preset (workaround by export the preset's head and import the head to new character).

The most disadvantage in SSE are the NetImmerse Override Cleaner not support yet (did someone working on this???), without it, you can't apply the morph in exist save and you can't do anything when something goes wrong or want replace new body morph, the only way is making a new game or use another preset and throw away npcs morph.

Also, you can add player to FemaleNPCList by add this line (not test with other player's race yet):

Skyrim.esm | Prisoner | Player | NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746] | 00000007

On 2/26/2020 at 8:09 PM, Z@rkn3ss said:

Work well and best in new game on SSE, the only problem is Player, default female player use default race (nord race or other) and will be affected by applying body morph, especially with 'All | Female'.

Try adding

Skyrim.esm|00000007=

in the morphs.ini to prevent affecting the Player.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:09 PM, Z@rkn3ss said:

The most disadvantage in SSE are the NetImmerse Override Cleaner not support yet (did someone working on this???), without it, you can't apply the morph in exist save and you can't do anything when something goes wrong or want replace new body morph, the only way is making a new game or use another preset and throw away npcs morph.

You can delete the .skse co-save file to reset all the morphs.

However, I'm not sure if it might cause severe game-breaking problems further in the save.

Probably not, but it will definitely reset all skse data to default, e.g. SOS plugins, although it should mostly fix itself.

I don't know how much skse plugins store data in that file, but most skse plugins just store their data on a separate file like json or something.

So generally, in theory, it should be safe.

I might try looking into a script based solution using nioverride functions, but don't hold your breath as I'm still not sure if it'll work.

On 3/3/2020 at 2:50 AM, afshin76 said:

What to do if I have mod organizer?

It gives me an error when I try to start the app with mod organizer.

You don't need to start it through Mod Organizer.

Just use it like any other application, export the .ini files anywhere you like and move the exported .ini files to the BodyGen directory.

Since you're using MO, that would be something like:

"Mod Organizer\mods\MyBodyGenFiles\meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Skyrim.esm\morphs.ini"

"Mod Organizer\mods\MyBodyGenFiles\meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Skyrim.esm\templates.ini"

• 1 month later...