[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

On 7/21/2018 at 8:33 PM, Canderous89 said:

Is it possible to add the Perfect incubator trait via gene modding? For some reason this trait doesn't seem to show up...

Yes, if you alter the mod to allow it.

documents/pair o' cocks interactive/stellaris/mod/sexual gameplay/common/traits/sexualtraits.txt

Any line that says "modification=no" can be turned into "modification=yes" at your discretion.

I am doing a female Perfect Interspecial Incubators run. I began with a all male secondary specie, and forced the spawn of another empire i designed with Brood Parasite.

Things went well, we are all friends, i got a few of the Brood Parasite specie on my worlds.
I expected my female Incubators to breed with the Brood Parasite, all good. But they are also breeding with my all male secondary specie on the same planet ? At such, the all male specie is also getting the malus in happiness for being a brood mother.

Hey, nice mod,  but I can't get a bunch of events to spawn for some reason.

[12:47:19][event.cpp:585]: Script Error, attempted to execute an event on an unsupported scope!
Event: all_male.5
Event Scope: country
Executing Scope: type=none
id=0
random={ 2 3161116176 }

[12:47:19][event.cpp:585]: Script Error, attempted to execute an event on an unsupported scope!
Event: all_female.1
Event Scope: country
Executing Scope: type=none
id=0
random={ 2 3161116176 }

That's what I found in the error log... Any help would be appreciated.

On 11/7/2018 at 9:14 PM, GreenBean5645 said:

I may be just overlooking things but

1) How do I get the robot trait part? Does it require Synthetic Dawn?
2) Nude portraits?

You either need to build a robot pop then modify it to get the traits or if you wanna play as robots/machine, you need synthetic dawn.

What do you mean by that ? There's a few mods here on loverslab that has nude portraits and there's also Sexy Xenos that I recommend. 

On 11/8/2018 at 10:31 PM, _Nova_ said:

So when it says "Ability to breed with dangerous xeno wildlife if you have the trait perfect xeno incubator and the appropriate technology", what is the appropriate technology exactly?

I think its the alien zoo technology,it allows you to build an Alien Preservation center (Make Space Sexy Again mod) on a alien pet ressource tile but you need optimized womb or something.

2 hours ago, Hearthstone said:

so how do brothels work exactly? do you need to have slaves?

I don't see any building folder in this mod so therefore this mod does not give you any buildings.

Brothels ? you mean Red District ? also part of Massa mod (Make Space Sexy Again) and you don't need slaves,instead the bonus given by the building depends on your policies (How your country deals with prostitution and slavery).

1 hour ago, ulm11 said:

I just downloaded the mod but everytime I try to get it to run it just causes the game to crash. 

Did you only download sexualgameplay_1.3.5[hotfix2].zip ? the Legacy download option is past versions I think ( so don't download it).

1 hour ago, theman221 said:

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive 

Thats really good to know, thank you for the information man. Some people just disappear sometimes and it's really hard to say, whats going on, and what would be next with their projects.

8 hours ago, theman221 said:

Hey guys, sorry I've been neglecting this mod, you know, life and stuff has been happening, at some point in the coming weeks I MIGHT release a few bug fixes. Again sorry I've been neglecting the page.

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive

its good to hear that you still here with us. your work is Glorious.