[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

1 hour ago, LokiFenrir1228 said:

Just tried it on 2.2 and it doesn't work the game just crashes for me.

If the guy who made it can fix this I would appreciate it a lot.

Modder stated a few pages back that he won't have any free time to start fixing the mod until mid January. It will require an extensive reworking of the code to update the mod. So if you want it updated now, then start trying to fix a version for yourself. That the only way it's getting done soon. Otherwise, chill out and wait for the author to have the free time to do something.

New 2.2 update of Stellaris is cool. However, like always, it breaks every mod in existence. I'll probably come back to the game once most mods get fully updated. Sadly, most custom species mods have been broken. I wish there was an easy way to save mods for a specific version of the game, besides just saving personal copies on your HD.

7 hours ago, derekl5000 said:

Modder stated a few pages back that he won't have any free time to start fixing the mod until mid January. It will require an extensive reworking of the code to update the mod. So if you want it updated now, then start trying to fix a version for yourself. That the only way it's getting done soon. Otherwise, chill out and wait for the author to have the free time to do something.

New 2.2 update of Stellaris is cool. However, like always, it breaks every mod in existence. I'll probably come back to the game once most mods get fully updated. Sadly, most custom species mods have been broken. I wish there was an easy way to save mods for a specific version of the game, besides just saving personal copies on your HD.

Yeaah well unfortunately for me I thought now would be a good time to buy into stellaris only to find most of the mods I wanted to try are broken ?

The SSX species mod has been getting updates for 2.2 though so I can use that at least.

A couple questions, 1. Does this mod come with naked/sexy portraits or not because the default empires all see the same and I didn't see any new species, 2. Does this conflict with SSX in any way because it also adds traits and stuff and if so does anyone have some good furry/xeno/human sexy portrait packs, and 3. Does this mod make new default empires with sexy traits or would I have to make them myself and force them into a game

On 1/14/2019 at 3:56 AM, Jiktaq said:

I seem to be in quite the predicament. As this mod, as is, requires version 2.1.1 and the steam method skips over 2.1.1, so that means this mod is currently unplayable for me.

Right click the game in your library then click properties then click on the betas tab, and select version 2.1.3 wait for the installation to complete and bingo