[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

On 7/30/2018 at 11:36 PM, robot0302 said:

i think basic sexual traits are OP. they far from vanilla trait's balancing. i think species trait balance of stellaris are not so great, but paradox guys assigned to point each traits, so we need follow basic game's balance.(especially unity things) i think most sexual traits need reducing value, or increase point for balance.(even ai will not have this traits.)

it's same to negative traits. mostly devalued. increase minus trait point, or just gain other things.(like sexually repressed pops are more logical than sexually normal function pops so make more science things? dunno.)

or maybe make some traits almost useless(like modify 1~5 percent?) and spent 0 point, just remain role playing things. some traits too similar each other,  even same role as some vanilla trait. it's fun but not necessary.(like a vertile sperm and perfect incubator.)

new interbreed traits are ok, it's great but hard to use and making tired for player and ai both. it seems fair.

and....what is sexual mastery? a gifted natural born physical trait? or space-kamasutra thing? natural born traits are great, but what about cultural things? like other civic. like interspecies sex is more encouraged(even xenophobic society), developing sexual skill for xeno sex things. so society gain more happiness for each other species and gain additional happiness when xenophobic pop sex with other species(for if they have interbreed traits?)

Have you tried downloading the balanced Version of the mod? 

Also, I disabled the interbreeder traits from the ai because they aren't able to use the trait properly, they'll never mix pops of different species on a given planet which means they will never grow.

And thanks for the suggestions, I will consider them, the next update will come soon, but it will only fix a few bugs. The next big update will likely take a long time since I'm quite busy this month!

On 3/30/2018 at 5:04 AM, theman221 said:

On 3/30/2018 at 9:34 PM, Sybian said:

Quick clarification, The new event in 1.3.3 with the breeding xeno tile blocker, is that the trait "perfect incubator" or "perfect interspecial incubator" ? I'm confused. neither of them say xeno, yet the tech needs which of these to pop-up? And what do I do if none of my local planets has this tile?

Will you adapt your mod to the 2.2 changes to planets and pops? or keep the mod for the 2.1 version?

On 8/3/2018 at 2:55 AM, Threk said:

I have done the steps to install this mod and when I activate the mods on the mod page on the start page the mod doesn't show up when I am creating a new empire. Have I been doing something wrong? 

How I installed this mod was by putting the unzipped files into Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/ and it seems to work. Are you sure you got both folders and both .mod files directly in the mod folder? 

And a side note, 2.1.2 happened and stellaris is complaining that this mod is out of date. Doesn't seem to affect the game tho. (found a quick fix. Open the .mod files with a text editor like notepad, and change the version supported to 2.1.2 or 2.1.*)

Another side note. Need to Breed is kinda OP. I managed to win the game and reduce the opposition to one other empire before the crisis happened, while spending half the time with full resources. I stopped when I found out what the psionic planet cracker does.

On 7/27/2018 at 1:38 AM, theman221 said:

Sorry I can't spot the problem, and i can't replicate it on my own device, maybe you should try deactivating all your other mods, see if it works and then activate them one by one to see which ones the issue.

How do you get all your pops to not wear clothes like that? 

Okay.... Im confused now. For several reasons.

A: Are the hotfix files independent or do i need to download the base file first?

B: Where do I put the file? I dont have the described folder. Is it a different folder for the steam version? I tried putting it into the workshops folder for Stellaris, but it doesnt show up in the list. Also making the described folder didnt help.

C : Is the mod compatible with the DLCs(which ones) or do I need Vanilla.

I'm having trouble getting the wildlife event to work with intercompatible womb. I've researched the required technologies and waited for over a year, with dangerous wildlife tile, to see if the event would trigger. Are there any specific requirements or disqualifiers for the event? I have no conflicting mods and have only been able to get the event to trigger once.

On 8/12/2018 at 11:31 PM, Stiger said:

I'm having trouble getting the wildlife event to work with intercompatible womb. I've researched the required technologies and waited for over a year, with dangerous wildlife tile, to see if the event would trigger. Are there any specific requirements or disqualifiers for the event? I have no conflicting mods and have only been able to get the event to trigger once.

Well if its only on one planet the notifier should only trigger one time per planet :)

16 hours ago, theman221 said:

Well if its only on one planet the notifier should only trigger one time per planet :)

Sorry, I meant i've only been able to get to fire once in a game, and have not been able to reproduce it in any others. I've tried it with only Sexual Gameplay active for mods and still no luck. I'm not sure if my planets are ever getting the Intercompatible_womb flag added.

• 2 weeks later...