[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

7 hours ago, miooli said:

Hello, I like your mod very much, but for me, English is too difficult. There is Chinese language in the new version. Can you add translation function when updating mod? 

Its unlikely he will be updating the mod anytime soon unfortunately. 

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

i just try to mod a little bit on my own perv galaxy mod^^

Question:

is there a way to check the portrait for a leader and assign a specific trait only for that specific portrait?

I found only the species_portrait condition.

Thx for help

Ava

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/29/2020 at 11:26 AM, Marjorie74 said:

hi all 

do you need an extra dlc? I exactly put the mod in the file but it does not appear in the mods on the start screen

The mod is also like 2 major and twenty minor updates out of date, so use Lustful Void, its updated constantly and should function. 

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey. Just a quick question re the enabling of "Need to breed" mechanic. It's stated that we need to download/enable the " sexualcraze addon file". Where exactly is this located? The only ones available to download or the main files; hotfixes & balanced + the legacy file? A brief rundown would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

5 hours ago, merlin1234 said:

Hey. Just a quick question re the enabling of "Need to breed" mechanic. It's stated that we need to download/enable the " sexualcraze addon file". Where exactly is this located? The only ones available to download or the main files; hotfixes & balanced + the legacy file? A brief rundown would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Mod's dead and several versions out of date my dude. Go to Lustful Void, it generally works.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rdisaac said:

i tryed both new and old saves , but when launching a game i got empty windows spaming  constantly ,

Did you not read the big notice on the op, or the 20 other comments in this page alone saying that this mod is dead and has not been updated in years?

Use Lustful Void instead.